Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
I’m still at work and can’t reply much but I finished up the last 3 designs and the lite version of my portrait is up now!

Lite Version:

-3 new chosen designs added, meaning a total of 24 characters ready and in the game with hairstyle and costumes variations so even coming across a design you’ve seen before in your run with a different name she’ll at least have a different outfit/hairstyle

Full version with appropriate post will come out later when I’m home and I finish up the write-up for the first part of forsaken training series I want to do

Enjoy! :D

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but in an attempt to learn the game, I downloaded Kallois portrait pack, and saw the tutorial with the imported save. Imported the save, started up, and as soon as I finished the first encounter, no matter what, I would click continue and be have no options at the bottom of my screen unless I resized the window, where I could once again choose what upgrade I wanted. However, upon choosing any upgrade, but in this case physic reading, and clicking confirm, I can again no longer click any option at the bottom of the screen, one is blue and neither are clickable. Upon trying the same resize the window trick, It got rid of the continue and cancel button completely, and I was unable to do anything with my window to get any button back. On a normal campaign however, I can get past day 1 easily and buy upgrades no problem. I think there's something wrong with importing or exporting saves.
Thanks for the bug report. It turned out that the import/export function ended up getting very bugged. But it'll be fixed in the next release, and new campaigns made in the next version will be exportable and importable in a way that lets you keep the same random seed and custom roster.
Sorry took a while got busy today. Okay I did have a look and I did made a mistake when naming them on the game and put a letter in the wrong place lol so fixed now, but is there a way to edit characters?
It isn't possible to edit characters in the current version, but it's planned that you'll be able to do so in the next version.
What's that "?" mark on T4 INN? I started seeing it since the newest update, dunno if it's always been there. "/" usually indicates the vulnerability can be broken, but this one shows up when the Punisher effectiveness almost reaches the break threshold, which is 250% in this case. Something to do with having a Forsaken assigned to a Punisher position?
View attachment 1846991
When there's a "?" it means that one of your Forsaken would be able to break the Vulnerability if you gave her the appropriate Punisher position (and because you can put the same Forsaken in multiple positions at once, it counts Forsaken that are already currently in other positions). When there's a "!" it means that your current Forsaken Punisher in that position will be able to break the Vulnerability. And the "/", as before, means that you can break the Vulnerability even without any special Forsaken abilities.
Apologies for being dumb, but how do you import a roster for campaign mode? The way it currently stands, when generating full custom teams, I can only import one of the three unless I go into solo play, play until all are revealed, then save that file, then import them that way. It also doesnt keep the teams together from what I saw, which is a bummer when you're wanting to build several teams for campaign.

Or am I doing it wrong and just should play campaign base w/o customized heroines?
You aren't doing anything wrong, but it is intended that the game scrambles up the teams, because dealing with random enemy lineups is one of the features of campaign mode. But I do see that being able to set up your own static gauntlet of teams to fight could be fun too, so I'm planning on adding something like that as a separate mode.
I finished the first city by capturing two heroines, but I admit I found the documentation on their management and training part a bit cryptic and not really user friendly. Getting into the game mechanics already required a very steep learning curve, the feeling is to be faced with a game in the game even more complex than the main game.

I think it's a shame, because I have to say that this is one of my favorite titles ever, but it should focus more on the introductory part, a guided campaign, tutorials or more specific in-game tips. It would help many like me, who despite having the patience to learn the logic behind the game, but do not have the hours to experiment and trial and error, to approach the game and enjoy it.

I finished the second city last week, without ever having deployed a Forsaken, and now I have 4 heroines to train in a mandatory way, but I don't really know how to do it ...

ps: an honorable mention for Kalloi, without his tutorial, I think I would have wasted three times the time understanding certain mechanics. Thank you very much.
Thanks for the feedback. Now that the Forsaken training system is looking to be close to its finished state, I'm looking into ways to make it present information to the player in a more understandable manner.
How does the Approach stuff you can access from the info menu work? I'm currently doing a single play where I've managed to get one chosen up to T4 in everything and one to T4 in everything except exposure. When I approach them, the demon lord can fuck them and orgasm, but sooner or later they either pass out or their hatred gets too high. Can you even achieve anything in Approach mode, or is it just there to showcase Chosen corruption?
You've pretty much got it - it's all about showing how they act at their current corruption level. It doesn't actually progress their corruption further.
I kinda feel like Hypnosis is underused for the potential it offers.

My suggestion would be an option to "pass time" (in other words, no attack) where you focus your psychic power on calling one of the hypnotized magical girls back to your hive where you could spend Evil Energy to more deeply brainwash (alter attack patterns to fantasize more, become inclined to join in a surround to "help", personality alteration to shift weaknesses how you would like them, implant addiction to certain attack types) and/or do body modification (increase bust/ass to increase exposure effectiveness, lewd crest curse to inflict periodic/constant arousal, enhanced fertility to lower minimum impregnation requirements, overly sensitive skin to induce stripping, etc) on the girl. Maybe if Hypnosis gets to 2000% the girl just submits completely to your control and becomes a Forsaken with a blank Doll personality for you to then decide what personality you want to "install".

Could expand the others, like Impregnation getting the girl so addicted to pumping out demons that at 2000% she just abandons to come to your Hive as a Special Breeder that passively increases your Thrall maximum even on subsequent runs. Drain at 2000% could cause the girl to submit to becoming a generator, giving you Evil Energy even in subsequent runs.
Some of these are things I'd like to include in the game, but I'm wary about tying it to very high % corruption levels, since the game is already a bit grindier than I'd prefer.
View attachment 1855045 I dont think ive seen it reported yet, but I got a typo in the total dignity break using parasitism. The second paragraph, when it talks about her infested garb. (herinfested)
Thanks for catching this typo. It'll be fixed in the next version.

TankHunter678

Mar 14, 2018
Some of these are things I'd like to include in the game, but I'm wary about tying it to very high % corruption levels, since the game is already a bit grindier than I'd prefer.
True the game is quite grindy... since the numbers need to get so huge I often times use cheat engine to bump initial numbers up so I can get to the fun part of the corruption. Even with that I have to be very careful or I have endless turns of the girls not using the adaption I want them to use. It took me awhile to figure out how to reliably stack striptease procs.

One option would be to either shift the corruption to the related punisher upgrade, like hypnosis percent goes up every turn they are exposed to the hypnosis commander upgrade, and leave the fantasize/striptease/etc as symbols of their corruption this way you can balance corruption gain around something consistent instead of RNG or you can keep the current system and add in that the commander upgrades increase corruption per turn as well so you have a controllable element that players can utilize to force things.

For instance the Drain upgrade makes the Commander immune to the self destruct, instead every time they try it it just sucks the power out of them and makes them even more compatible with draining forcing them to go through the entire capture length.

Once the player has a means of reliably increasing corruption, and doing so in a targeted manner, they will more swiftly hit the break points and you wont have to worry about having later final break points that cause a Broodmother, Doll/Vessel of the Demon Lord, Bio-Power Cell, or Unchosen ending.

You can also integrate the ideas I suggested to help with that, Brainwashing after the initial complete hypnosis. Body Modification technically could be implemented in 2 forms: You can have a body modification upgrade for commanders to do light/temporary body modification in combat (enlarging breasts, making the body more sensitive, etc) with permanent body modification being for when the girls come to the hive (Hypnosis call, drain begging, etc).

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
Theirs no way to increase the days until the main battle in campaign? changing it from 50 to 100 or something would be an easy way to make an easier mode

Reactions: lutra_lovegood

DoomSatan

Aug 12, 2017
First off, i want to say Huge Thanks to CSDev for making this and also to Kalloi for the guides and Image Packs.
Now for my Question: Are there any premade Rosters? for example a Marvel-Roster or a One Piece Roster? Or are there any like Challenge Rosters? i tried to look through the comments, but couldnt find anything
And also, if there arent, would anyone be interessted in something like that? I thought about doing something like that once i have a bit more free time again

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
First off, i want to say Huge Thanks to CSDev for making this and also to Kalloi for the guides and Image Packs.
Now for my Question: Are there any premade Rosters? for example a Marvel-Roster or a One Piece Roster? Or are there any like Challenge Rosters? i tried to look through the comments, but couldnt find anything
And also, if there arent, would anyone be interessted in something like that? I thought about doing something like that once i have a bit more free time again
As of right now I dont think there are any that have been shared, other than the few that Kalloi has made in preparation for their VN. I'm sure if you made some youd make a few people happy!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kalloi

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
Hello again, Forum. I am here once again to talk about my current campaign run for anyone who has an interest in reading about me stumbling through this wonderful game after a 4 month break.

So! I completed loop 2 last night. It went much better than loop 1, though I do have some regrets and insights into my mistakes. I made the mistake of purchasing late game upgrades that I didn't need. Namely Hypnosis and Slime+. Massive waste of precious EE. If I hadn't done that I feel like my main regret could have been avoided. I was unable to capture all three Chosen as Forsaken, even after trying over and over for nearly 2 hours... Turns out it's difficult to take down a Chosen with 90% resolve alongside ones with 50% and 60% without a fully upgraded Commander body or a high power Forsaken. Poor Devotion (previously Faith) can't do much in the final battle when they have an EE cost of 9... That said they'll be good for early loop 3. This experience has reminded me of how important the relationships between chosen are. Capturing 3 Chosen without making full use of Antipathy is difficult to say the least. I also didn't make too much of an effort to get focused Forsaken. The 2 I did manage to capture are kind of mid, although one would make for a strong Harvester if I go for Confidence breaks on loop 3. Well, that's all I have to share for now. I'll be attempting to capture a Superior Chosen this time. Wish me luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kalloi and tpk

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
Hello again, Forum. I am here once again to talk about my current campaign run for anyone who has an interest in reading about me stumbling through this wonderful game after a 4 month break.

So! I completed loop 2 last night. It went much better than loop 1, though I do have some regrets and insights into my mistakes. I made the mistake of purchasing late game upgrades that I didn't need. Namely Hypnosis and Slime+. Massive waste of precious EE. If I hadn't done that I feel like my main regret could have been avoided. I was unable to capture all three Chosen as Forsaken, even after trying over and over for nearly 2 hours... Turns out it's difficult to take down a Chosen with 90% resolve alongside ones with 50% and 60% without a fully upgraded Commander body or a high power Forsaken. Poor Devotion (previously Faith) can't do much in the final battle when they have an EE cost of 9... That said they'll be good for early loop 3. This experience has reminded me of how important the relationships between chosen are. Capturing 3 Chosen without making full use of Antipathy is difficult to say the least. I also didn't make too much of an effort to get focused Forsaken. The 2 I did manage to capture are kind of mid, although one would make for a strong Harvester if I go for Confidence breaks on loop 3. Well, that's all I have to share for now. I'll be attempting to capture a Superior Chosen this time. Wish me luck!
yeah, 3 captures are pretty hard unless you get some insane angst, impregnated all of them, or they hate each other.

lately I have been trying to see if distortion is a good way to capture, and gotta say: once the negotiation bug gets fixed aiming for distortions will also be a good option. The only one particularly hard to get is the mind broken one, but overall they are a good option as of now.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Yayy I'm Glad to have helped and I hope you enjoy my image packs! :D And sorry for such a late reply, I was wrapped up in some things work and personal related so didn't have a lot of time to check the forum.

And as BerglorMan94 said there isn't much in terms of challenge or specific themed community rosters other than the challenge scenarios I've made that I made as allusions to the VN I'm working on. So I would also agree in that I would also be interested in this! challenge roster or theme roster even, And I think that kind of thing could be fun for discussion over here about how well they corrupted and who they targeted etc.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019

I'm glad your second loop went better than the last! And I definetly get what you're saying with that end-game play sometimes I get caught up in the moment and start getting upgrades that don't fit the kind of loop win I want/need and then it ends up fucking me over with a almost impossible scenario I put myself in, its those moments you kind of get how demon lords in those old school anime/media would lose from underestimating the heroes haha. I

Not picking up Antipathy or having chosen with friendly relationship does make that 90-100% resolve damage really hard, something I realized when trying to defeat a chosen with negotiation distortion with two unbreakable bonds, one tip I found at least with negotiation chosen and whittling down high resolve chosen is to either make commander body with low capture duration or turn ambush off so I can use that time frame of evacuation to whittle their resolve down as much as I can, I'm still experimenting with what could work well but it really does make you realize just how good antipathy and completion-style commander bodies are in the final battle.

I hope Devotion show her true potential with those early-game vulnerability breaks in loop 3, it's going to be definetly handy for dealing with that superior chosen. Since you have a good early game forsaken maybe priming those two forsaken you caught as mid to late game forsaken could be good for the future in case there's not enough time to get a completion commander going, either way I hope it goes well for you! :D And I'm really enjoying the status update of your campaign run, its dope seeing different thought process and campaign run trials and tribulations, I might post my own since I recently decided to do a another serious campaign run attempt, I believe I'm on Loop 3 as well so wish me luck! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: BerglorMan94

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
yeah, 3 captures are pretty hard unless you get some insane angst, impregnated all of them, or they hate each other.

lately I have been trying to see if distortion is a good way to capture, and gotta say: once the negotiation bug gets fixed aiming for distortions will also be a good option. The only one particularly hard to get is the mind broken one, but overall they are a good option as of now.
Tempt and Aversion are also really good if you want to end a loop early with an imago and don't want to get a lot of endgame upgrades since they basically can OKO chosen in the final battle, especially if you can find a strategy to the get a consistent orgy with them. Also I found that if I want to get a loop done REALLY early and I want to "prep" a loop in the future, I decide early in the run to let one chosen escape, not intending on breaking her t4 vulnerabilites at all and just focus on her teamates, preferably making them friends with her, that way when she escapes and returns in a later loop, I can use her friends against her for some extra damage and have her team crippled from the getgo with a chosen having all of her t2's across the board.

• Red Heart

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Loop 2 I'm with Midnight/Pain on the same team and omg this is so hard. Both of Midnight's cores are Pain's already broken minors. I'm struggling here but I did manage to get one of my low-cost Forsaken to HATE/EXPO. Third try on Loop 2. I will persist!
I hope things went well! Did your low-cost forsaken help out in your loop? Pain may have her minor's broken but eventually those later breaks will pay off if you manage to flip her relationship with Midnight to bitter enemies with that EE burst. :D

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021

What's the Negotiation bug? I remember it started at 1% originally (which was a bug) but to my knowledge and experience that was patched already in 30b.

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
I'm glad your second loop went better than the last! And I definetly get what you're saying with that end-game play sometimes I get caught up in the moment and start getting upgrades that don't fit the kind of loop win I want/need and then it ends up fucking me over with a almost impossible scenario I put myself in, its those moments you kind of get how demon lords in those old school anime/media would lose from underestimating the heroes haha. I

Not picking up Antipathy or having chosen with friendly relationship does make that 90-100% resolve damage really hard, something I realized when trying to defeat a chosen with negotiation distortion with two unbreakable bonds, one tip I found at least with negotiation chosen and whittling down high resolve chosen is to either make commander body with low capture duration or turn ambush off so I can use that time frame of evacuation to whittle their resolve down as much as I can, I'm still experimenting with what could work well but it really does make you realize just how good antipathy and completion-style commander bodies are in the final battle.

I hope Devotion show her true potential with those early-game vulnerability breaks in loop 3, it's going to be definetly handy for dealing with that superior chosen. Since you have a good early game forsaken maybe priming those two forsaken you caught as mid to late game forsaken could be good for the future in case there's not enough time to get a completion commander going, either way I hope it goes well for you! :D And I'm really enjoying the status update of your campaign run, its dope seeing different thought process and campaign run trials and tribulations, I might post my own since I recently decided to do a another serious campaign run attempt, I believe I'm on Loop 3 as well so wish me luck! :D
*pushes up glasses* Um, actually, Devotion is a guy. Don't misgender my Forsaken. *scoffs*

Joking aside, thank you for your kind reply! I would love to hear about your experiences. I got very close to getting all three a few times when I got off an orgy, but I just couldn't get it to happen fast enough. I'm currently thinking of sacrificing one of the chosen I just got, but I don't actually know what all of the benefits of sacrificing are, and I couldn't find an in depth explanation in the guides either. Tyrant (formerly Royal) shows some promise as a mid game Forsaken, being 43 EE even with being hit with Parasitism (Thank you Devotion). Though I'm not sure if I want to make her a Breeder (don't remember what effect she would gain), or a Harvester that deals extra Resolve Damage during the final battle. I think she's geared towards Hate/Plea currently with only 27% obediencece. Anywho... My current plan is to see what sort of vulnerabilities the Superior has, and hopefully put them onto a Distortion Path. Oh, and good luck!

• Haha
Reactions: Kalloi

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Heya everybody! I've been working on the new wave of content as well as concepting for some of the later content planned in the game but I forgot to properly announce the full version of my pack was finished a week ago, I wanted to include the first part of my training series in it but I felt I spent too much time and wasn't at decent stage to finish it so I released it without.

But without further ado, I'll now show off the recent version of my portrait pack, now including the last 3 characters I was working on to get the number characters/designs up to 24 or half the number of generated names in the game, I'll also include some previews of the stuff I've been working although some parts aren't finalized just yet haha.

Here's the link to the lite version -

And here's the link to the full version! -

Now, since my last post about this, I showed off the other 6 designs, I'll just show off the 3 I was working on in their chosen forms!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The full version has a couple of things/changes that needed to be done to accommodate the changes to the naming generation/removal of some names. The notation is already included in the pack so to keep it short, the names in the database has been changed so for example, 1.Miracle is now ---> 1.Faith. Some names were moved around but the numbering is still the same so if you go by that you should be fine. And I will say, the changes are more or less what their final names will be once character designs will end up as one per name.

Each character designs only occupy 2 names and even then, the other name will either have a different hairstyle or chosen outfit than the other, meaning as long as you see a different name, you won't be encountering the same design with the same hairstyle in the same outfit, you might not even see outfits of certain designs that were in previous versions since now these characters don't have to occupy 3-6 names at once anymore, but don't worry! If one of those outfits or hairstyle combination were your favorite, besides the database having all of them to make the packs yourself, the other packs I simply renamed them to other names in the portrait folder, so all you have to do is rename your forsaken to that name and they will change outfit as soon as you hit enter! This was something I was fooling around with a couple versions ago but now it's showing results with this, so for example, if you rename "Pariah" to "Pariah-2" then her costume or hairstyle will change no problemo! And since a lot of the older designs had to occupy different names a lot of characters have alternate costumes ready to go already. The new designs aren't going to have the luxury at the moment but I'll soon explain what's in store for them don't you worry if one them are your favorite haha. Also the list I made some time ago detailing the outfit changes and what they are has been updated so you don't have to guess who has alternate outfit and who doesn't

And now with those fine ladies all finished up, I'm close to wrapping up the first leg of this project, Now that there's enough designs in the game and assigned to names my urgency to finish designs up as fast as I can has lessened quite a bit, which is good since now I'll have some creative breathing room and also time to work on other things like the VN, a mod for another game I work on, and guides/challenge scenarios for Corrupted Saviors.

With the new naming generation done by CSDev in place already alongside the amount of designs I've made so far, in my first legit run in awhile I've yet to come across a duplicate name or even character design, coupled on top of the consistency with generation has it so core morality blue chosen designs are almost always showing up blue, red designs showing up red and green doing the same etc. And seeing how well the expressions line up their dialogue most of the time just feels like the effort I put into this was really worth it, sorry if I'm patting myself on the back too much haha. It's just like, I only realized I made 24 different characters and how many that really is until I put together a roster list of them, something I put together and and included in the full version in case people haven't came across all of the designs in their playthrough, if you want to take a look here is what it looks like! :D

So the next step or update for my portrait pack won't have any new chosen added! The reason being the update is a sort of touch-up/addition to the existing characters as a whole. Reviewing some characters and their expressions (especially some of the earlier designs) made me want to go back and either revise or outright redo some expressions on some of these characters, not only to correct odditites/defects weird expressions but also to line them up even more with what their final personality/name will be like.

The main revisions will be to characters Stalwart and Mayhem, with some minor changes to Zenith's anger and fear expression, and the adding of civilian lewd expression specific expressions for all the other designs that didn't have them.

Other than that, the other focus of the update is to bring more outfits and hairstyles to the existing chosen designs, bringing them all up to roughly the same amount.

I'm aiming to have 6 hairstyles, 6 chosen/forsaken/superior/forsaken outfits, per chosen, alongside some additions here there to their casual wardrobe.

In addition this release will bring forsaken maid outfits the release, having an alternative if the forsaken plugsuits aren't your aesthetic. some parts aren't finalized but if you'd like to take a peek of some of these hairstyles feel free to take a look! :D
And in addition to the chosen outfits, these forsaken maid outfits and the old plugsuits will be available in forsaken/superior forsaken forms as well so you want a squad of forsaken maids at your beck and call you will be glad to see what's store!

Some of the other things I'm working on is in preparation for what's to come for Corrupted Saviors and that is the Kemonomimi variants once that race is added to the game at some point, planning now is good to see what would be good design wise.
I was given a sheet of the kind of types kemonomimi some of the chosen will be and I'm using this to work on this, so if you want a sneak peak of what one of the kemonomimi will be, feel free to look, her outfit isn't her proper one and hair might need some more work but overall, her design choices I think will turn out well :D

Here is a really really early preview of Faith's Kemonomimi form

And with that I hope you enjoy my pack as well as what's to come, it might take longer for this to release but once this is finished, I'll detail the roadmap of what I have in store and how the designs will be going forward.
I have to get ready and rest for work soon but maybe tomorrow I'll make a post about my current run and strategies I've tried, some of which were really interesting to actually try out now that I have the time to play and give my all with the new mechanics in place.

Hope you all have a nice day! :D

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
*pushes up glasses* Um, actually, Devotion is a guy. Don't misgender my Forsaken. *scoffs*

Joking aside, thank you for your kind reply! I would love to hear about your experiences. I got very close to getting all three a few times when I got off an orgy, but I just couldn't get it to happen fast enough. I'm currently thinking of sacrificing one of the chosen I just got, but I don't actually know what all of the benefits of sacrificing are, and I couldn't find an in depth explanation in the guides either. Tyrant (formerly Royal) shows some promise as a mid game Forsaken, being 43 EE even with being hit with Parasitism (Thank you Devotion). Though I'm not sure if I want to make her a Breeder (don't remember what effect she would gain), or a Harvester that deals extra Resolve Damage during the final battle. I think she's geared towards Hate/Plea currently with only 27% obediencece. Anywho... My current plan is to see what sort of vulnerabilities the Superior has, and hopefully put them onto a Distortion Path. Oh, and good luck!
Lmaoo whoops my bad, listen a demon lord is a super powerful being that twists reality and superpowered beings but even they are afraid of the twitter mob when they be frothing hahaha

And honestly no worries! A nice and respectful post deserves a nice respectful reply in my opinion and hearing everyone's runs is cool to see what a person's prioritizes while playing and how varied everyone's thought processes can be, especially with some of the ideas people were sharing and experimenting with after the forsaken punishers were released, I want to make a more in-depth post after work about my current run and experiences but I can do shortened version of my thought process for the first 3 loops so far :D

First loop- My goal first and foremost this loop was to get a low cost forsaken and have enough time to properly train her, I hoped to get a chosen with minor dignity and break her down with at least a t4 break and get an imago to spend extra days breaking her disgrace down-possibly to around 3-4 EE for deployment, the quicker to have a forsaken like this, the sooner and faster I can be at breaking t1's earlier and getting imago sooner for these early loops since the difficulty won't get crazy until loop 5 or 6 , Since I want an INJU/EXPO forsaken I though making her an aversion forsaken would be really good for the damage bonuses to INJU, second I wanted a broken down chosen to show up in loop3, where the superior chosen always has a chance to be in that loop, chosen that escape the final battle usually come back the loop after next so if I let one escape on this first loop she would most likely show up on loop 3, being a great gate-way to breaking that team with the superior chosen or even better, if she comes back and ends up being the superior chosen herself which can happen getting a distortion is good on her also since that corruption value actually stays on her when she returns.
And for the last chosen I wanted to get the Achievement bonus for sacrificing early so I planned to sacrifice her, meaning I should make her hated by her teammates so she won't be missed when she's sacrificed

I also wanted to get some progress in the achievements bonuses so breaking some t4's and getting something like an aversion distortion on the escapee chosen as well would be good

How the first loop turned out in reality was the minor dignity chosen happened to Core confidence and would be a bit difficult to break her down like I wanted to, I decided she would be the sacrifice based on how her relationships could play out, I chose to tempt her as well to get that free 100 EE and use that to imago quicker since I intended to have one escape and the other defeat with aversion anyways.

I'll go into detail later but basically I changed my plan the tempted chosen was the one I let escape, the other two I defeated with a 1 turn orgy to proc their orgy, most of the plan played out how I thought it would and the I believe I finished the loop 1 early around the 30ish days? I'm trying to look at my save but I think I saved over it haha, I just remember I had around 10+ days to train my forsaken which was need to get their values the way I wanted, with them both being friends and aversion forsaken but really low disgrace, and it was close to impossible to get a grand concert on them without completly mind breaking them, I did get one down to 12 EE which is good amount and I set her up with torture as a defiler and had her fighting style as Wild INJU/EXPO.

The next loop I knew I wanted to get 1-2 negotiation forsaken on my team, so I didn't even try to aim for a imago and instead for the full loop and go for two negotiation distortions and a tempt, making them friendly to make some forsaken I can order around easier for certain things. I'll edit this post after work with details since need to work soon haha

But to answer your question about sacrificing, what it does is a couple of things, the most appealing is it applies to the achievement in campaign mode, residual energy meaning you'll start every subsequent loop with EE already depending on the how many forsaken you've sacrificed, its good to do 1 early since that's the first unlock of the achievement and starting off a loop with 1 EE from the beginning really does make a difference if you know what you're doing.

Second thing is this strikes the fear of God in your other forsaken because they see what happens to those who don't prove their usefulness to you, increasing their motivation back, this is good if you have a lot of REALLYY high hostility forsaken and one starts a chain reaction that ends up decreasing the motivation of all your forsaken repeatedly.

And lastly it has negative aspect to it, if you have a forsaken that you like but don't really see a use for her teammate the obvious thing would be to sacrifice her right? But if this forsaken is friends with that teammate sacrificing her friend will incur a severe training penalty as a result of you sentencing her friend to that fate, understandably so. it was something like -99 or something like that when I experimented with it when this first came about but basically you're locking yourself out of almost all defilers on that forsaken besides torture/sodomize since Drain Soul is the only defiler training action to not require consent and depending on the forsaken (aversion for instance) this means you will risk raising obedience to dangerously high levels since they wont be willing to consent for any of the high corrupting things.

So take care of the relationships between forsaken, if you plan on sacrificing a forsaken, it should be one you are sure are hated by their teammates (bitter enemies) or her teammates are ones you're fine with being harder to train as a result

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
Lmaoo whoops my bad, listen a demon lord is a super powerful being that twists reality and superpowered beings but even they are afraid of the twitter mob when they be frothing hahaha

And honestly no worries! A nice and respectful post deserves a nice respectful reply in my opinion and hearing everyone's runs is cool to see what a person's prioritizes while playing and how varied everyone's thought processes can be, especially with some of the ideas people were sharing and experimenting with after the forsaken punishers were released, I want to make a more in-depth post after work about my current run and experiences but I can do shortened version of my thought process for the first 3 loops so far :D

First loop- My goal first and foremost this loop was to get a low cost forsaken and have enough time to properly train her, I hoped to get a chosen with minor dignity and break her down with at least a t4 break and get an imago to spend extra days breaking her disgrace down-possibly to around 3-4 EE for deployment, the quicker to have a forsaken like this, the sooner and faster I can be at breaking t1's earlier and getting imago sooner for these early loops since the difficulty won't get crazy until loop 5 or 6 , Since I want an INJU/EXPO forsaken I though making her an aversion forsaken would be really good for the damage bonuses to INJU, second I wanted a broken down chosen to show up in loop3, where the superior chosen always has a chance to be in that loop, chosen that escape the final battle usually come back the loop after next so if I let one escape on this first loop she would most likely show up on loop 3, being a great gate-way to breaking that team with the superior chosen or even better, if she comes back and ends up being the superior chosen herself which can happen getting a distortion is good on her also since that corruption value actually stays on her when she returns.
And for the last chosen I wanted to get the Achievement bonus for sacrificing early so I planned to sacrifice her, meaning I should make her hated by her teammates so she won't be missed when she's sacrificed

I also wanted to get some progress in the achievements bonuses so breaking some t4's and getting something like an aversion distortion on the escapee chosen as well would be good

How the first loop turned out in reality was the minor dignity chosen happened to Core confidence and would be a bit difficult to break her down like I wanted to, I decided she would be the sacrifice based on how her relationships could play out, I chose to tempt her as well to get that free 100 EE and use that to imago quicker since I intended to have one escape and the other defeat with aversion anyways.

I'll go into detail later but basically I changed my plan the tempted chosen was the one I let escape, the other two I defeated with a 1 turn orgy to proc their orgy, most of the plan played out how I thought it would and the I believe I finished the loop 1 early around the 30ish days? I'm trying to look at my save but I think I saved over it haha, I just remember I had around 10+ days to train my forsaken which was need to get their values the way I wanted, with them both being friends and aversion forsaken but really low disgrace, and it was close to impossible to get a grand concert on them without completly mind breaking them, I did get one down to 12 EE which is good amount and I set her up with torture as a defiler and had her fighting style as Wild INJU/EXPO.

The next loop I knew I wanted to get 1-2 negotiation forsaken on my team, so I didn't even try to aim for a imago and instead for the full loop and go for two negotiation distortions and a tempt, making them friendly to make some forsaken I can order around easier for certain things. I'll edit this post after work with details since need to work soon haha

But to answer your question about sacrificing, what it does is a couple of things, the most appealing is it applies to the achievement in campaign mode, residual energy meaning you'll start every subsequent loop with EE already depending on the how many forsaken you've sacrificed, its good to do 1 early since that's the first unlock of the achievement and starting off a loop with 1 EE from the beginning really does make a difference if you know what you're doing.

Second thing is this strikes the fear of God in your other forsaken because they see what happens to those who don't prove their usefulness to you, increasing their motivation back, this is good if you have a lot of REALLYY high hostility forsaken and one starts a chain reaction that ends up decreasing the motivation of all your forsaken repeatedly.

And lastly it has negative aspect to it, if you have a forsaken that you like but don't really see a use for her teammate the obvious thing would be to sacrifice her right? But if this forsaken is friends with that teammate sacrificing her friend will incur a severe training penalty as a result of you sentencing her friend to that fate, understandably so. it was something like -99 or something like that when I experimented with it when this first came about but basically you're locking yourself out of almost all defilers on that forsaken besides torture/sodomize since Drain Soul is the only defiler training action to not require consent and depending on the forsaken (aversion for instance) this means you will risk raising obedience to dangerously high levels since they wont be willing to consent for any of the high corrupting things.

So take care of the relationships between forsaken, if you plan on sacrificing a forsaken, it should be one you are sure are hated by their teammates (bitter enemies) or her teammates are ones you're fine with being harder to train as a result
Thank you for the insight. Thankfully the one Im planning to sacrifice is bitter enemies with the other Forsaken I nabbed in loop 2. Extra EE early game is gonna be a game changer. Also, an Imago Quickening on day 30??? That sounds insane to me. Even when I considered myself to have a solid grasp on the mechanics of the game I couldn't manage that. Kudos. I have much to learn about optimizing my early game from what it sounds like. Basic loop 1 I find it difficult to get any sort of traction until like day 10. Perhaps I'm investing my points incorrectly. Do you usually pick up Eager Breeders and stuff early on, or just rush a decent commander?

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
What's the Negotiation bug? I remember it started at 1% originally (which was a bug) but to my knowledge and experience that was patched already in 30b.
well, the one that I am talking about, is that sometimes (this always happens to me, but idk if other people get it) the resolve damage does not increase when you negotiate with a chosen, it stays at 10%.

and well... taking into account that the damage does not scale from anything during the final battle, is pretty bad that you can't get extra damage that would make a big difference from exactly the reason that it does not scale in the battle.

but I haven't played 30b. this was in 30.

Reactions: DoomSatan

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
well, the one that I am talking about, is that sometimes (this always happens to me, but idk if other people get it) the resolve damage does not increase when you negotiate with a chosen, it stays at 10%.

and well... taking into account that the damage does not scale from anything during the final battle, is pretty bad that you can't get extra damage that would make a big difference from exactly the reason that it does not scale in the battle.

but I haven't played 30b. this was in 30.
Yeah that was fixed in 30b. It goes up by 1% every time you "Negotiate" with the Chosen, including the initial time.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes