subli

Jul 30, 2020
Each doubling of angst is +1 damage, so 3x the angst only means either 1 or 2 more damage. You should definitely not feel constrained by that. I would not target #1 here, generally it is easier to break chosen who take more circumstance damage rather than trauma damage, so I'd actually look at #2.

Also, I never use non-plain commanders. A plain commander with 2 extra duration and 1 extra capture should be 5 evil energy and ought to do very well against #2. I'd go hate, injury, pleasure, exposure. Use the second capture on whoever shows up first of the other two and make sure you get their exposure up.

Try it and tell me how it goes.

Reactions: tpk

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
I did already end up finishing the first campaign attempt (well, passing through the last ~10 days to refresh with cheat mode on), but I did try the start you suggested after a few test fights with maxed out commander to see what I can do with that one. Definitely gets the ball rolling much better than what I've been doing so far, so thanks for that. I'll probably toy around with most upgrades bought for a while and then try again without cheats later on.

Reactions: subli

Celebrius

Mar 7, 2019
The moves the girls unlock at T3 are fine, I just don't think the T4 break should revolve around them using those moves. The girls up till that point are already often violent, so it's not like that's really needed for the final step of the corruption. Rather it seems like they're lacking loyalty to the MC at that point. I think the T4 break should focus more on that angle.
While I do agree that T4 breaks are a bit much, especially Slaughter, Fantasize, and Striptease due to their inability to be targeted and must be manipulated, the actual theme of "loyalty" doesn't apply until they become Forsaken so this would be jumping the gun a bit. Due to these three T4 needing us to leave them alone and let them use it, they can overlap, and conditions to unlock them are fairly similar. This is, I believe, where a problem in T4 breaks in their current iteration lie.

I think it would be better if Fantasize was something that happened while captured or surrounded. As in, she clearly gives into what is happening to her. Unfortunately, it's current iteration would make Fantasize actually ridiculously overpowered and make it impossible to actually damage off late game if it applied its effects while being surrounded. I wonder how difficult it would be to have Fantasize apply it's buff after the surround? Maybe a 1-turn delay so that they can be resurrounded? An upper-limit to the buff per surround? Just my 2 cents.

Mage4

Nov 4, 2017
So.. for the new Forsaken Punishers, how do I trigger them? I had thought that having the target Chosen at 1000% for Parasitism, assigning the attacking Forsaken to Publicist, then capturing the Chosen with that Forsaken would trigger it, but apparently not.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Fantasize could be changed to only happen if girls haven't been surrounded yet? That could help differentiate it from the other T4 breaks. Of course, then you'd probably need to nerf it's feedback loop with the regeneration action somehow - as it stands, letting a girl jill herself endlessly will simply result in her hitting 1000-10000 PLEA and oscillating back and forth, eventually whittling all her stats back to zero besides the ones effected by Fantasize which stay static.

Reactions: Kalloi

Arachnofiend

Jul 22, 2017
So.. for the new Forsaken Punishers, how do I trigger them? I had thought that having the target Chosen at 1000% for Parasitism, assigning the attacking Forsaken to Publicist, then capturing the Chosen with that Forsaken would trigger it, but apparently not.
You have to command the Forsaken to use the punisher on the next turn after the capture. If the Chosen are at high ANTI and detonating that can be tricky sometimes.

TankHunter678

Mar 14, 2018
Fantasize could be changed to only happen if girls haven't been surrounded yet? That could help differentiate it from the other T4 breaks. Of course, then you'd probably need to nerf it's feedback loop with the regeneration action somehow - as it stands, letting a girl jill herself endlessly will simply result in her hitting 1000-10000 PLEA and oscillating back and forth, eventually whittling all her stats back to zero besides the ones effected by Fantasize which stay static.
Alternatively have Fantasize happen as a reaction to slime, you are slapping them with a aphrodisiac hallucinogen after all. It reminds them of their past pleasures according to the text. Triggering them to fantasize about experiencing that stuff again.

Though I have been thinking that Hypnosis should be taken off of Fantasize. Make Hypnosis be a "special break" that you need to use the specific hypnosis commander upgrade to improve. You can keep it as PLEA damage since pleasure is something the human mind is less inclined to resist. Thus Hypnosis could increase options of what you can do with the girls like my previous suggestions of being able to "call" a girl back to your hive and modify their body and mind.

Shift impregnation from HATE to PLEA, fantasize is already having them alter their body due to the fantasies and the common trope of the whole sexual barrier across hentai is that if you hit them with enough pleasure that they are too busy whiting out from cumming too much they cannot focus enough to maintain the sexual barrier, or they get so addicted to pleasure that they don't want to maintain it cause they want to experience the pleasure that they might be missing out on.

You could put something else on HATE, D-Corruption. Basically them turning into a half-demon. Many of the hate based text splurges already have them basically drawing on demonic energy anyways. A classic case of them suffering to the point they stop caring about the humans and only care about themselves, embracing the slaughter and coming to the battles simply because it lets them blow some steam.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Probably two stupid ass questions but how do you use a custom team you made? Cause whenever I tried to, the game tells me it doesn't exist or it only imports one of the custom heroines instead of the three. I don't feel like making each one separately cause than they might get thrown in with the other ones I've made. As for the second question, is there like legit ANY way to prevent a heroine's detonation cause it's over used out of the ass in the mid to late game to the point it's annoying as hell and it ain't like you can give yourself more captures than the ones already provided, even If you got spare points sitting around. Blowing yourself up repeatedly non stop should give the heroines some sort of permanent debuff of some sorts, that only grows worse the more they use it.

Boraxed

Aug 8, 2016
Did something change with breaking core vulnerabilities or something? So starting off, I have two of the girls that started with T2 breaks in their minor vulnerabilities. There seems to be nothing I can do about that for every party I start with. Well playing with this, I was able to get some massive core vulnerabilities broken in one round (20) I stayed Under 10k for the minor vulnerabilities and somehow, after the battle everyone has a solid friendship from the breakages.

Is a solid friendship unbreakable once they reach it? I haven't gotten the minors past T2 so I'm not sure what's happening. its been around five updates since I last played
Before mark.jpg after marked.jpg
Here is the before and after. Circled are their minors.

If a solid friendship isn't permanent then that's fine, but if they are locked in then there is no point in breaking the cores first. The guide says that minor breaks are fine, just don't go past the T2 breaks.

Anyone got any guidance on what went wrong?

Reactions: tpk and Kalloi

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Did something change with breaking core vulnerabilities or something? So starting off, I have two of the girls that started with T2 breaks in their minor vulnerabilities. There seems to be nothing I can do about that for every party I start with. Well playing with this, I was able to get some massive core vulnerabilities broken in one round (20) I stayed Under 10k for the minor vulnerabilities and somehow, after the battle everyone has a solid friendship from the breakages.

Is a solid friendship unbreakable once they reach it? I haven't gotten the minors past T2 so I'm not sure what's happening. its been around five updates since I last played
View attachment 1898646 View attachment 1898647
Here is the before and after. Circled are their minors.

If a solid friendship isn't permanent then that's fine, but if they are locked in then there is no point in breaking the cores first. The guide says that minor breaks are fine, just don't go past the T2 breaks.

Anyone got any guidance on what went wrong?
What Name said was correct, solid friendship is not permanent but on the positive scale of chosen relationships, if they’re still solid friendship then that means it’s still possible for you to make the relationship negative, albeit a bit more difficult and late for it to happen which is why the guide recommends not going past T2 for that negative relationship. you’re going to have to break the T3 and T4 cores before the associated minors to get the relationship to a negative status.

There’s the obvious benefit of antipathy and less problems if you want to sacrifice some of them on the team, but there are some pros to a positive relationship like using them as leverage on each other for consent on training them as forsaken and an extra turn with empathy bought, so it’s not the end of the world for you

And a tip I’ve seen on here if RNG is giving you trouble with pre-broken vulnerabilities is you can make a custom team with full random and compatible in the campaign and just restore their vulnerabilities in their initial creation that way since campaign mode prioritizes custom chosen to appear first than the random ones

I hope some of this helps! :D

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Probably two stupid ass questions but how do you use a custom team you made? Cause whenever I tried to, the game tells me it doesn't exist or it only imports one of the custom heroines instead of the three. I don't feel like making each one separately cause than they might get thrown in with the other ones I've made. As for the second question, is there like legit ANY way to prevent a heroine's detonation cause it's over used out of the ass in the mid to late game to the point it's annoying as hell and it ain't like you can give yourself more captures than the ones already provided, even If you got spare points sitting around. Blowing yourself up repeatedly non stop should give the heroines some sort of permanent debuff of some sorts, that only grows worse the more they use it.
No worries about the questions! I don’t think they’re dumb at least haha

First question is most likely a bug you were experiencing with custom chosen. There were a couple of problems with importing and exporting chosen teams, some of which I’ve came across personally and others posted here and CSDev has fixed in the new version that’s actually out now, (Release 31) so you should be good to go, I can’t verify it myself at the moment though since I’m away from my computer but if you still come across more problems it would great to upload your save along with a explanation of your problem like you did now. if it’s in the first few days CSDev usually uploads a modified version of the release that fixes the issue, and it’s still okay if it’s later than that it will just be fixed in the next content release.

And also about your problems with using the direct creation feature of custom chosen feature in campaign mode, the game prioritizes sending out custom chosen before random ones, additionally, it will tell you before you finalize creation if it’s compatible with other custom chosen in the campaign mode so it’s more simple to do it that way but that’s just my method of doing it compared to the questionnaire method with all three chosen at once.

Second question is there isn’t a way to completely stop T3 detonates once your chosen starts using them, there is a drawback to it though, and they will jump to the next level of INJU when they detonate, so first few levels it won’t be worthwhile but say she detonates and she has level 2 INJU then she will reach 10K INJu, meaning an easy sodomize. Capturing them again means they’ll jump to 100k. Pair that way with the Punisher Drain which multiplies damages based on her detonation % even before T4 break and you’re able to offset the capture charges pretty well since you can skimp out on the EE for capture duration and instead do capture charges instead.

Alternatively you can use a forsaken as well, even a low cost forsaken will have 4-7 turns of capture that varies on the personality of the forsaken and the chosen capturing and even when the chosen detonates the forsaken won’t die, they’ll just be stunned for a few turns.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll do my best to help!

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
I actually haven't had the chance to play lately. Went to play some regular games but I'll come back around to this eventually! This game fries my brain a bit with the strategizing and early/mid game planning so it's actually a bit exhausting to play, in a good way!
Same honestly lol, it certainly becomes a bit easier but some situations feel like they’re impossible or either too fucked it’s not worth it to continue the run, I had this issue pretty recently when I went back to one of my earlier runs since my current one was halted because of a bug, and I realized after a full two days of trying to work out a strategy against a really hard superior chosen that I would have been fucked even if I just settled on a half victory since half of my forsaken weren’t trained properly or even had decent defilers on them so I scrapped the entire run,

Long story short; I hope you enjoy your time with your other games! Although it’s been awhile since this post was made haha

• Red Heart
Reactions: Celebrius

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
Everytime I see this game be updated I immediately check to see if theirs a mobile friendly version added...

can't use joiplay for it either o.o

I am hopeful for the day ✨️

Boraxed

Aug 8, 2016
It was a help, thanks! with the new update. so the game is shifting towards Campaign mode? Just wondering if that is the game mode I should start playing, since there really isn't any continuous progress with single play aside from getting forsaken.

I also have to figure out how to use the forsaken. Can you eventually get them to be more powerful? I'm working on the leveling up to get more discipline, but some of the forsaken were fully broken by the end so Im not sure if that is it for them or not.

Boraxed

Aug 8, 2016
Every time i try to play this , i realize that i am too dumb to play this. Anyone else here like me?
Yea. Most of the time I play lol. After a while you start to pick up how the games inner workings function. only bad part is as more updates are released, the harder it gets. Campaign mode is supposedly gets harder as you continue. I was always hoping for a mode that lets you slowly get stronger as you play without having cheats, that was no matter how terrible I am at this game, eventually I will be a stronk demon lord.

• Sad
Reactions: drone4of2
3.80 star(s) 54 Votes