torrents

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedSaviors-R41c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

okuru1

Jun 4, 2021
With impregnation commander but then It's lost if she become a forsaken. Maybe if another forsaken or another chosen cum inside but I don't know.
Got it, thank you. I thought that I can impregnate them with Thralls or with Aproach. So, it's kind of sad that this is impossible. It could be great feachure to have

zertyx23

Jan 16, 2020
Got it, thank you. I thought that I can impregnate them with Thralls or with Aproach. So, it's kind of sad that this is impossible. It could be great feachure to have
Well that what inseminate do but the chosen get converted or get eliminated after that.

zertyx23

Jan 16, 2020
I will attack my first superior chosen, Any advice on how I should it ? I don't have a powerful forsaken as I am loop 3.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You would need to take their virginity, which cannot be done without inseminate in battle or them becoming a Forsaken until virginity is uncoupled from morality. Once this is done and virginity loss won't lead to a morality break anymore, then approach will be written to allow penetration and likely pregnancy.

Last edited:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
From what I can remember, demons and ovipositors results in demon spawn, but as long as there's a mammalian dong splooging the womb, it should result in... Well, I don't actually know, I don't think I've actually finished a human pregnancy yet :unsure:

petardo8

Apr 10, 2019
Forsaken are currently my lowest priority, since they're a variation on the base portraits. I'd rather get the uncorrupted sets done and then go back and add Forsaken later. You can see my priority list and progress in contents.txt in the mega folder.
Sorry, I can't find the contents.txt, am I blind?

Amazing portrait pack, by the way.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
So, a couple of things I did notice; Once a distortion starts, the chosen are immune to developing the T3 break (the adaptation breaks) of their forbidden vulns, but prior to that, a vuln break can occur if you raise their traumas too heavily. This can be *particularly* difficult to manage if you are trying to activate an aversion distortion. In my case, it was the first of the three I was activating, and then I spent several days very carefully juggling all my Chosen to keep them from breaking T3s that would invalidate their distortions.

The same goes for friendship events that can break vulns, specifically innocence seems to be an issue in the events. What i'd recommend is that you include a flag that if the chosen in question hasn't already broken that vuln, that it instead be respected to avoid messing up distortions. If you're trying to carefully manage your friendships AND manage a triple distortion team, it can get very *very* hairy.

In the end I had to give up one of the three friendships to make my particular configuration work.
As Name36346, You don’t have to ride out the orgy for trauma raising if they interfere with relationships, typically for the first t3 breaks I let the orgy last for 3 turns or less, eyeing the trauma they have before I decide to retreat

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
As Name36346, You don’t have to ride out the orgy for trauma raising if they interfere with relationships, typically for the first t3 breaks I let the orgy last for 3 turns or less, eyeing the trauma they have before I decide to retreat
Ah, I thought this was on the current thread page whoops :KEK:

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So I have been stuck on my second loop for what feels like weeks now largely because on my first attempt at it I made the mistake of trying to get the distortion on all three, which led to me not getting nearly enough EE throughout the run because they were all broken in only very specific ways, but now I'm having the problem of a powerful enough commander not being able to get the broadcast action for seemingly random reasons (sometimes I'm short by only a few hundred points, other times it's a few thousand).
I've got multiple saves across multiple days now because it's up to day 15 and I haven't gotten more than T1 breaks on the character I am going for and it is driving me crazy (there is technically a T2, but they started with it broken).
I included my .sav file in case someone better than me at this game can figure out what I need to do to fix the problem.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
So I have been stuck on my second loop for what feels like weeks now largely because on my first attempt at it I made the mistake of trying to get the distortion on all three, which led to me not getting nearly enough EE throughout the run because they were all broken in only very specific ways, but now I'm having the problem of a powerful enough commander not being able to get the broadcast action for seemingly random reasons (sometimes I'm short by only a few hundred points, other times it's a few thousand).
I've got multiple saves across multiple days now because it's up to day 15 and I haven't gotten more than T1 breaks on the character I am going for and it is driving me crazy (there is technically a T2, but they started with it broken).
I included my .sav file in case someone better than me at this game can figure out what I need to do to fix the problem.
Well, I'm experiencing some bugs trying to play with your save file, but from the parts I can look at, you haven't picked up eager breeders so I would recommend that just from the start, after that I would find a decent strategy for you goal and work from there, I targeted Paladin first and used triumph as the EXPO booster so maybe give that a try, once you find something decent, pick up human collaborators or nursery hives or both until you have enough time to get off the broadcast who I assume you want to do on Paladin. Your primary issue is without those early battle extensions upgrades you have to be really precise with your strategy and even then some objectives will be almost impossible without picking them up

3.80 star(s) 55 Votes