5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Aaaah yeshhh, I was waiting for a 2d one piece parody game with koikotsu (?) models, lets gooo!!

lok12kq

Aug 20, 2022
The game is great, I love the anime and manga Van Pis, so as a fan I like the game even more, the animation is just 10/10, I hope the game will appear Hancock, keep creating, it's a pity only content is not enough

Reactions: makemecry
Aug 19, 2020
The files show that there's some scene called "nami dream", yet for some reason the version ends after she gets groped by the thief without any such scene? Does anyone know how to access it if that's even possible?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Reposting my review in the forum. I have seen that this helped new ppl already, haha:

"
this game looks really, REALLY promising.
I love 2d games + kokori (?) engine scenes
it has different female character + storylines and i love seeing them getting slowly corrupted and lewd.
the girls look hot and the scenes have animations. they are looking great.

This game has a lot of promise and potential and it is already starting quite strong for a new dev (i assume)
i hope updates will happen regularly so it will gain a lot of attention.

Also Im somewhat happy to be your first reviewer. I will be giving 5 stars to boost your popularity and because i love the game so far dear dev-nim, haha

Cheers and good luck on your great journey. I will def follow you and this game. I really love this kind of content.
"

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote