Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Requesting an English Translation

dc7a15ee10561e807cee39d155c0cbda.jpg

Overview:
This story will tell you about a guy who until recently lived a quiet life, but after one meeting, everything changed radically. How his fate will progress depends only on you.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-07
Release Date: 2021-02-01
Developer: Keny -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2
Language: Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -

basspp26.jpg bibpp17.jpg bibpp21.jpg ivent_eldoran2_1.jpg ivent_eldoran2_8.jpg ivent_eldoran3_46.jpg littli_my_home3.jpg miya_kiss6.jpg schoolpp23.jpg talk_cheri2.jpg talk_elza1.jpg walk_random2_4.jpg

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Gangsters in my lobby...i give them 40%...BULLSHIT lol. Even with no offensive spells BAM instant portal to meet a dragon.
No more gangsters bugging me. To much grinding for cash(advise rob the bank,and DO NOT buy any new cloths for the girls other than dance uniforms for the club UNTIL you get the club up and running(will save you weeks of grinding cash).

MC powers need to work on all characters,not just a select 11(sad part you can use it on a few others,but it a waste of energy it only impacts the main 4 eldoran characters and 8 females on earth. Sure it can get one earth female at the coffee shop to say you are her hero,but other than that it really has no impact on any other characters in the game so do not waste your energy on using it unless it is someone you have in your stats screen.