3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Whenever i try to talk to her, she just answer: "Im busy now" no matter what time it is when i do. I bought the pants long ago, i can't progress.
This is very strange, could you send me your save file and I will see what could be the reason.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Friends! I want to build a big and interesting world. But I find it very difficult to choose where new events will take place. There are a lot of opportunities but I can’t make a decision on my own. That is why I’m asking you to take a survey on my pateron channel and help me to choose where would you like to see the most of interesting events.
I can't understand how a game can be a sandbox (having player choose an action launching eventually an event) and "event driven".

One more "walkbox" where you try to go in locations and another one and another one ..... to hope having something launched.

Reactions: Dringar

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
You already got the pants! You just need to turn off your computer Bonnie1 time. Then come into the office at 8 a.m.

Reactions: Tearil

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
You already got the pants! You just need to turn off your computer Bonnie1 time. Then come into the office at 8 a.m.
Ok, for anyone in the same spot as me... After buy the pants, talk to Littly, etc... you need to go to the café and work. The pants neverr showed up in the inventory for me, but once i raised the submission level of Bonnie to 6 and went to the café at the morning, i could continue with no issue. Thanks!

Reactions: fessix

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Which list of tags is more recent/accurate? The one on the "Latest Updates" page? Or the one on the OP?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...the only new things i could do are buying the pants and the game...everything else is the same as before at every time of the day.
Maybe i overcheated my stats last time because it got boring to go to school every day for 2 always repeating scenes and still only getting a 2 in test results...but even cheated i never got an 1.
So, did i miss something or are my stats just to high to trigger new events?

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
Nice game this far, the story can develop into something quite nice and the renders are on the good side of the games around here.
Still, I have a problem : I've, according to hint UI, completed Mia, Riley, Cheri & Becca events as of 0.0.8 but can't progress further with Littli and subsequently Bonnie cause every portal opening attempt I did ended in failure... I've tried 12:00 and 16:00, every time with >30 energy, what did I miss ? :WaitWhat:

Edit : nvm, the story just unlocked with an event I still don't understand how it triggered ^^'

Last edited:

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Nice game this far, the story can develop into something quite nice and the renders are on the good side of the games around here.
Still, I have a problem : I've, according to hint UI, completed Mia, Riley, Cheri & Becca events as of 0.0.8 but can't progress further with Littli and subsequently Bonnie cause every portal opening attempt I did ended in failure... I've tried 12:00 and 16:00, every time with >30 energy, what did I miss ? :WaitWhat:

Edit : nvm, the story just unlocked with an event I still don't understand how it triggered ^^'
Try to open the portal about 6 times it seems. Or you need to talk to Litley.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I can't understand how a game can be a sandbox (having player choose an action launching eventually an event) and "event driven".

One more "walkbox" where you try to go in locations and another one and another one ..... to hope having something launched.
There will be clues for all the events that may happen in the game. Right now the game is in the development stage, the main plot is being introduced. In my spare time, I'm writing scenes for the school, which should bring the world of the game to life. But as my survey on patreon shows, most want more content with stepmother and sisters.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
fessix
So, I see op says the game is also for Android. But I don't see a link for Android. Is it future planned?

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Yes. Of course! I used to use the android versions that they helped me create here. Now I can do it myself, but I need to find out what domain name they used. In order for saving the past version to work.
fessix
So, I see op says the game is also for Android. But I don't see a link for Android. Is it future planned?

Reactions: JenusKudo

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
But this lesson (2nd on friday) always reduce intelligence, not improves it.
I decided it was just a temporary promotion before the exam. By the way, the sexual fantasies there are different from regular classes. The grading system is not relevant now, it is only for school activities. Like helping cheerleaders with their grades. Or for the principal to give you some power in the school. But that's only in the plans.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes