3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
what's the point of Littli's energy even going past 30 if it's going to reset to 0 no matter the energy level anyways?
instead of resetting to 0 it should just be lit_en -= 30 (so we don't need to purchase chocolate over and over at which point it got annoying)
After some events in the game, it is no longer necessary to buy chocolate for litley.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
seems like mod walkthroughs have gone out of touch a little bit. Shame, they made these games so much easier to play. I hate guessing.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Why the main character has the animations of a girl lol?
Because when I did the prologue, I didn't think I was going to continue the story, I was just having fun and watching it all work. And then I got involved and started doing things differently. I really want to change a lot of things, but it's going to take time. And I can't decide which is more important to change the prologue? Or releasing the update faster...

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
Why the main character has the animations of a girl lol?
Oh, so i'm not the only one that noticed that: at the beginning i was thinking that the developer made those poses on purpose to create an androgynus character or some genderbender content.

Kitani

Sep 10, 2018
When I first launched the game (not the compressed version) and started progressing through the prologue, I think image just aren't displaying properly? Maybe the animations? I have the codecs involved listed in this thread somewhere, but it's not working.

Kitani

Sep 10, 2018
After some messing around I definitely know it's the webm files not loading inside the game. Not sure why though. Can anyone help fix this? Again, I do have the codecs installed, as after extracting the rpy files for them I can play them just fine outside the game.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
After some messing around I definitely know it's the webm files not loading inside the game. Not sure why though. Can anyone help fix this? Again, I do have the codecs installed, as after extracting the rpy files for them I can play them just fine outside the game.
I once read about a similar bug, but I don't remember how they were able to solve it, but I'll look for information on that.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Because when I did the prologue, I didn't think I was going to continue the story, I was just having fun and watching it all work. And then I got involved and started doing things differently. I really want to change a lot of things, but it's going to take time. And I can't decide which is more important to change the prologue? Or releasing the update faster...
So does this mean after the prologue the mc will no longer stupidly pose?

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes