3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

AstarothCray

Sep 11, 2020
It definitely shouldn't be like that. Send me your save and I'll check it out.
Hi, good guys, dear developer, I want to tell you that I love your game, but I want to optimize it so that it runs faster on PCs. And another problem is that I cannot increase my strength, which is 21, the best I can think of is to put clues or parasaver images where you can upload certain statistics, thanks

Reactions: fessix

AstrayFalcon

Aug 11, 2021
hi fessix! still cannot renovate the club after waiting for the building materials for THREE weeks...... can you help me check what's wrong or other things i should do first?

Reactions: fessix

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
hi fessix! still cannot renovate the club after waiting for the building materials for THREE weeks...... can you help me check what's wrong or other things i should do first?
Hi! I fixed it! Sorry about that mistake.
Hi, good guys, dear developer, I want to tell you that I love your game, but I want to optimize it so that it runs faster on PCs. And another problem is that I cannot increase my strength, which is 21, the best I can think of is to put clues or parasaver images where you can upload certain statistics, thanks
I don't know why, but if you run the 32 bit version of the game, everything works fine. The current version of the game is specifically limited to the strength of the character. In the future it will be possible to increase the strength at special training sessions

Reactions: AstrayFalcon

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...currently i try to figure out which extras i should put in the girls rooms and...have honestly no idea what. For example, it woulnt make sense to put a guitar into rileys room if it ends as useless deko or give cheri a game console if she only wipes the dust from it...are there any benefits for that stuff?

And there is a warning sometimes if i try to go to my old home...you dont need to spoil me the reasons, but tell me which character(s) i need to finish before because that warning annoys me already...
btw, lil sis quest...keep winning...but i have done everything over 10 times already, is the mission text just stuck or is there any trigger to continue?

And since i just had a nasty event with subhuman trash: Any way to annihilate that stupid gang right away? I'd never pay any lowlifes...in a game with portals, dragons, magic, "converted" fighters and a fucking rich ally less then ever ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Otherguy2012

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...after seeing the main hall of the club i have a lethal question (and still need answers to my others 3 posts above)...can i avoid to put my girls on stage? I wouldnt care if it was a girls only club, because based on my experience with such clubs they come with groping lapdances and often whores...not a business i want to run with male guests, especially with a stupid gang on my neck.
It would be a shame if i need to drop the game now, i really liked it so far.

Reactions: verzauberung

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Hmm...currently i try to figure out which extras i should put in the girls rooms and...have honestly no idea what. For example, it woulnt make sense to put a guitar into rileys room if it ends as useless deko or give cheri a game console if she only wipes the dust from it...are there any benefits for that stuff?

And there is a warning sometimes if i try to go to my old home...you dont need to spoil me the reasons, but tell me which character(s) i need to finish before because that warning annoys me already...
btw, lil sis quest...keep winning...but i have done everything over 10 times already, is the mission text just stuck or is there any trigger to continue?

And since i just had a nasty event with subhuman trash: Any way to annihilate that stupid gang right away? I'd never pay any lowlifes...in a game with portals, dragons, magic, "converted" fighters and a fucking rich ally less then ever ;)
The dialogs will change a little if you guessed it or not/ It won't give you any serious advantage.
There will not be this warning in the update. This is a story event.
About the little sister, it's a mistake in the code. The events for her are over. Also fixed in the update.
Hmm...after seeing the main hall of the club i have a lethal question (and still need answers to my others 3 posts above)...can i avoid to put my girls on stage? I wouldnt care if it was a girls only club, because based on my experience with such clubs they come with groping lapdances and often whores...not a business i want to run with male guests, especially with a stupid gang on my neck.
It would be a shame if i need to drop the game now, i really liked it so far.
In the first dialogue, you decide whether each girl will perform on stage, and that they will perform you yourself will have to assign them a performance. I don't think I'll allow anyone to hit on the girls xD

Reactions: Virulenz

Fiives

Apr 19, 2018
The thing is, theres no other events left, all the options seems to not change the hints, i've tried every option at least 2 times, with the alley girls, and cafe, also went through the girls in the school too and nothing, i'm considering starting a new save to see if i can get pass that
Im having the same issue. cant get past the try opening the portal.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I think my Rachel quest is bugged it keeps saying I need to keep winning even tho I already done everything

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its already asked and answered:
About the little sister, it's a mistake in the code. The events for her are over. Also fixed in the update.
Just ignore the hint, there is no more content for her in this version.

Frostic

Mar 11, 2018
anyone know how to continue after first portal, the game says to continue bonny's story, but bonny's story requires "littli's events" and littli's tab says to progress bonnie, effectively softlocking me, anyone know what to do here?

Same for me.

Reactions: Dringar

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I could use the portal only after finishing bonny. Dunno if you got mixed up hints or if its a technical problem, but you need to complete bonnys content first.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes