3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Gangsters in my lobby...i give them 40%...BULLSHIT lol. Even with no offensive spells BAM instant portal to meet a dragon.
No more gangsters bugging me. To much grinding for cash(advise rob the bank,and DO NOT buy any new cloths for the girls other than dance uniforms for the girls UNTIL you get the club up and running(will save you weeks of grinding cash).

MC powers need to work on all characters,not just a select 11(sad part you can use it on a few others,but it a waste of energy it only impacts the main 4 eldoran characters and 8 females on earth. Sure it can get one earth female at the coffee shop to say you are her hero,but other than that it really has no impact on any other characters in the game so do not waste your energy on using it unless it is someone you have in your stats screen.

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
So think I figured out the problem. Have to get all 3 girls to Level 2. Once thats done go in the morning, and talk to all three girls starting clockwise.
thats what worked for me anyway.
Now to grind out a million dollars ‍♂
Talk to Littli in your apartment and agree to rob a bank. THEN do not spend it on ANYTHING ELSE but the club. Do not buy the girls the 7k EACH cloths until you get them dancing in your club(do buy them dance cloths). Avoids almost all of the grind for money that way.

If you rob the bank(yea you take exactly 1,000,000 when you could take 10,000,000)...anyway if you buy the 21k in cloths,some alchol,chocolate,ect...you set yourself up for WEEKS of 8 hour shifts at the coffee shop and freelance writing in your office with no way to avoid it. So after you rob the bank spend as little as possible until your club is up and running.

PS. NEVER gift Becca makeup...she does not wear any and will be pissed off you think she is not pretty enough.

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Im having the same issue. cant get past the try opening the portal.
It is a grind. 7 times I think.At one point if you click the Eldoran circle or earth circle to the left of the girls stats is tell you how many you have left to go(when I thought I was stuck I clicked that on accident and it said one left to go).

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
Talk to Littli in your apartment and agree to rob a bank. THEN do not spend it on ANYTHING ELSE but the club. Do not buy the girls the 7k EACH cloths until you get them dancing in your club(do buy them dance cloths). Avoids almost all of the grind for money that way.

If you rob the bank(yea you take exactly 1,000,000 when you could take 10,000,000)...anyway if you buy the 21k in cloths,some alchol,chocolate,ect...you set yourself up for WEEKS of 8 hour shifts at the coffee shop and freelance writing in your office with no way to avoid it. So after you rob the bank spend as little as possible until your club is up and running.

PS. NEVER gift Becca makeup...she does not wear any and will be pissed off you think she is not pretty enough.
Thanks amigo! that helped

Reactions: Otherguy2012

kronosshadows

Dec 6, 2018
So I'm currently on raise club by three points I have the three girls in the club but no construction company number and the only hints I have is finish renovation club and raise the club by three points plz help

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
So I'm currently on raise club by three points I have the three girls in the club but no construction company number and the only hints I have is finish renovation club and raise the club by three points plz help

You need to talk to the guy in front of the club in the morning. Have him improve the club. Office, bar, rooms for each girl

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes