3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

cloonlim

Aug 11, 2022
i finally get my club renovated, however i can't assign any girl for performance.. if there is any pre action or thing needed to be done before able to assign them for perfromance?

Derpona

Jun 25, 2019
guys im just unable to buy the club fully . whenever m buying the club it takes me to the promoter asking me to buy the club over and over again . it feels like m in an endless loop . need some help plox

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Figured it out. You can call Riley using the phone on the desk in your office in the evening/night.
I have Rachel, Bonny, Riley but don't know how to get Mia photo and don't even remember who Jessica is and how to get her photo, could you give me some hints about that?

yannik

May 5, 2018
Does anybody alese has the problem that they cant enter the shopping app on the Phone or am i missing something ?

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Can anyone please teach me how to renovate the club
First you gotta get the number of the construction company people with the blonde cafe boss girl, after that you call'em, using your phone of course, then you meet with the guy who is responsible for the rebuild in the front of the club at 8am, give him some money and wait some days, well, you will have to do this for a few times to complete the renovation of the club. Anyway, you can use the hints about the characters' and overall game's progress to see what you should do next

Reactions: D28 and SuperLockk

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
So i finally got my 5th photograph for the Kendra quest chain, but now i kinda wish i didn't. I mean, i get MC using his powers to get with women. Alright. But i can't believe he did his bro Eric like that, after all the hard work he put into renovating the club. I felt a bit scummy sabotaging Eric and Kendra's budding relationship just so she could be another notch on MC's bed post. And the fact MC shows a pic of Eric with another girl, and condemning it, while MC himself bangs every hottie that moves is so hypocritical. Sigh. Oh well, pretty good VN over all.

Reactions: Nelpinn

D28

Aug 9, 2020
First you gotta get the number of the construction company people with the blonde cafe boss girl, after that you call'em, using your phone of course, then you meet with the guy who is responsible for the rebuild in the front of the club at 8am, give him some money and wait some days, well, you will have to do this for a few times to complete the renovation of the club. Anyway, you can use the hints about the characters' and overall game's progress to see what you should do next
How does one acquire the number? I can't seem to prompt her to give it to me.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
How does one acquire the number? I can't seem to prompt her to give it to me.
I don't remember quite well the steps but I suppose that it's just getting into her office and talking to her, but maybe you need to go to the coffee on a specific time of the day or day of the week, not sure really, I'm sorry...
But anyway, you can always check on the HINTS/GAME PROGRESS menu, it helped me a lot when I got stuck.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes