3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedWorld-0.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
Does Anyone know how to increase grade?
I'm so fucking dumb!
Please help me here!!!
Grade is based on your intelligence ─ if you go to school and actually study rather than daydreaming, it'll naturally raise over time. Keep in mind intelligence decreases a little every weekend, remember to always talk to the bathroom mirror (I don't remember why, been too long) and that learning computation with Julia, as well as PE and Swimming lessons (tuesdays and thursdays I think) most likely do not count towards intelligence.

REMEMBER to always go to school on friday to take the test. Don't try to cheat, do it normally.

(Been too long since I last played this, memory is getting foggy on some of the details).

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Why this game has Incest tag? It's clearly not about it at all. Looks like Dev just try to slip through between Patreon rules and nor doing ipatch because of what? Laziness maybe? But in the end this is looks like 7gb scum with fake tag to attract more subscribers and dollars. I hope I'm wrong...

Reactions: DanigamerZX
Dec 29, 2023
Grade is based on your intelligence ─ if you go to school and actually study rather than daydreaming, it'll naturally raise over time. Keep in mind intelligence decreases a little every weekend, remember to always talk to the bathroom mirror (I don't remember why, been too long) and that learning computation with Julia, as well as PE and Swimming lessons (tuesdays and thursdays I think) most likely do not count towards intelligence.

REMEMBER to always go to school on friday to take the test. Don't try to cheat, do it normally.

(Been too long since I last played this, memory is getting foggy on some of the details).
Thnx
Keep in mind intelligence decreases a little every weekend, remember to always talk to the bathroom mirror
Talking to mirror increase charm
But O-okey I'll try everything

Dec 29, 2023
Fuck this game is not for me even though i like this game but I'm dumb to progress Screenshot_20240210-220313_Corrupted World.jpg
Can't renovate club.
Can't progress with Kate
Can't use any cheat codes accept money and stats.
Fuck I guess I give up on this game.

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
Fuck this game is not for me even though i like this game but I'm dumb to progress View attachment 3343282
Can't renovate club.
Can't progress with Kate
Can't use any cheat codes accept money and stats.
Fuck I guess I give up on this game.
did you progress with riley,cheri & becca? if i remember correctly you need them to clean up the place (club)
and at what point are you with kate?

Last edited:

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
It says you've to hack kate laptop from club director office and yes I completed every quest of cheer leader girls.
i just finished the update but it seems your problem is that you can't progress because your stuck with the club.
riley,cheri &becca are the girls from the other world which you meet in the alley not the cheerleader girls :D
from the picture it looked liked these 3 are not in the club or did you already build their rooms there? were you able to start renovating it at all? if you want you can upload your save here and i might find where you are stuck

Reactions: Forgotted
Dec 29, 2023
if you want you can upload your save here and i might find where you are stuck
Really?! Thanks a lot but I played android version
i just finished the update but it seems your problem is that you can't progress because your stuck with the club.
riley,cheri &becca are the girls from the other world which you meet in the alley not the cheerleader girls :D
from the picture it looked liked these 3 are not in the club or did you already build their rooms there?
Sorry, I mean to say that I can't find this event
0__1_.jpg_-_ImageTwist.jpg
Okk, I will send you my save.
But, it's android save are you playing in phone or pc?
If android here's the save.
View attachment 42-3-LT1.save
And sorry I'm so pissed off a that movement I lost my saves, overall I have only this save the earliest save.
Please if you can unlock some gallery that did be great.

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
Really?! Thanks a lot but I played android version

Sorry, I mean to say that I can't find this event
View attachment 3345123
Okk, I will send you my save.
But, it's android save are you playing in phone or pc?
If android here's the save.
View attachment 3345131
And sorry I'm so pissed off a that movement I lost my saves, overall I have only this save the earliest save.
Please if you can unlock some gallery that did be great.
i found the image in the files it's in "game\images\prolog\prolog_school" so it seems that it is somewhere at the start of the game but i couldn't find a gallery entry for it and since it has no video file im not sure it's worth it ^^ also most of the text in the files is is not in english(russian i think?) so it's quite painful to look through it xD
most of the gallery can be unlocked with the code "gallery" there a still a few locked scenes not sure why but it's better than nothing^^

i attached my save file it has every gallery entry unlocked atleast nothing is blurred anymore only the bonus scenes that are patreon only are not there, sry can't do more i have no knowledge of programming going through the code logically and changing a few variables is all i can do^^

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2023
i found the image in the files it's in "game\images\prolog\prolog_school" so it seems that it is somewhere at the start of the game but i couldn't find a gallery entry for it and since it has no video file im not sure it's worth it ^^ also most of the text in the files is is not in english(russian i think?) so it's quite painful to look through it xD
most of the gallery can be unlocked with the code "gallery" there a still a few locked scenes not sure why but it's better than nothing^^

i attached my save file it has every gallery entry unlocked atleast nothing is blurred anymore only the bonus scenes that are patreon only are not there, sry can't do more i have no knowledge of programming going through the code logically and changing a few variables is all i can do^^
Better than nothing, I'll try when I have time then I'll tell you.
But thanks a lot dude.:)

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Funny, it took me awhile to figure that out as well.....I'm not sure where I started thinking it was the cheerleaders....Might have been from one of the tips....

Also I was really annoyed when looking for the construction company phone number. Hints all suggest that it's Bonny from the cafe and I tried multiple times to get it from her.....

Turns out Kendra from the clothing store was the one who had it. So that was tons of wasted time...
Oh well.....

So, if somebody searches for renovate, renovation, construction, remodel then maybe this post
will come up and let them know to use Kendra at the clothing shop....

Cheers

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes