3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
riley,cheri &becca are the girls from the other world which you meet in the alley not the cheerleader girls :D
Funny, it took me awhile to figure that out as well.....I'm not sure where I started thinking it was the cheerleaders....Might have been from one of the tips....

Also I was really annoyed when looking for the construction company phone number. Hints all suggest that it's Bonny from the cafe and I tried multiple times to get it from her.....

Turns out Kendra from the clothing store was the one who had it. So that was tons of wasted time...
Oh well.....

So, if somebody searches for renovate, renovation, construction, remodel then maybe this post
will come up and let them know to use Kendra at the clothing shop....

Cheers

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Interesting, I never knew that cafeteria workers were scum and that it's a
job to be ashamed of.

They were a wonderful part of our school.

Oops...don't get makeup for Becca....lol

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Well that's cheating

I told the gang to get stuffed and the game is still taking money away
from the club. How stupid.

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Having the cat(girl) in the game like chocolate is certainly a... choice. Since chocolate is lethally toxic to cats.

Tester27

May 28, 2018
For the life of me I can't trigger the photos for the Kendra questline after having sex with Bonny and Mia. Is there a specific sex scene I have to go for? I'm doing the standard repeatable ones at the Cafe.

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
It is incomplete about gallery after being unlocked
yeah i said the same on the previous page, near the bottom(two posts above where i posted the cheats) i also attached a save there which should have everything unlocked(except the patreon stuff) you just have to live with best name in existence xD

boy1208

Apr 17, 2023
ive completed every character and every story event up to this point except for the principals. it says to improve my grades to 7 then talk to her. ive maxed out every stat yet still cant progress further with her

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Can't unlock the 3rd one on top in the gallery after taking the picture for Mia (Hint says offer to take a picture). A bug? gallery.JPG

GarbageCat

Jun 17, 2020
Well, I mean, he IS hiding from the FSB for fleeing the country to avoid the war, so I imagine he's pretty pre-occupied. Russia's like that.

braendt

Jul 5, 2018
Is this really abandoned?
it's only been 3 months since the last public release. on F95, if someone (like the someone a page back, for example) reports the thread for inactivity (no dev post and no new release) after 3 months' time, the mods mark it abandoned.

that doesn't necessarily mean it's actually abandoned... just that F95 added the tag per their rules.

Reactions: kamibell

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
it's only been 3 months since the last public release. on F95, if someone (like the someone a page back, for example) reports the thread for inactivity (no dev post and no new release) after 3 months' time, the mods mark it abandoned.

that doesn't necessarily mean it's actually abandoned... just that F95 added the tag per their rules.
kenny went silent after his post on jan 25 (so more than 3months)

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes