• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World [v0.3.3] [R1leyD4rk]

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
i can't get aiko or any of them to work either on the corruption path. i tried messing with the stats but still couldn't. it's bugged somehow i don't know where though.
Yeah I can't figure it out either. I know it has to be a bug and not a stat issue though

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
GOOD game, pleasant to play and very exciting, no frills.

Games like this I always play on all routes, but the one I like the most is always Netorase

I await new updates.

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
I like this games. But, the scene for NTR can you make the boyfriend didn't see what happen but we can see that happen. I preferred more curious & mysterious NTR so the boyfriend wouldn't know but the girlfriend keep act like normal. :love: :love: :love:
So most games with these TAGS would lose the purpose/objective for which they were made

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
When do updates usually come out?

The sex scenes with the MC could show the character's body without the shadow. The sex scenes could have had more movement, from what I saw, only 2 scenes had any movement and sounds, the rest were just static scenes.

Last edited:

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
The game is good but as some have already said here, it has some bugs, not being able to choose some options even when traveling different routes and I've already tried them all, some of them I managed to unlock the scenes but there are still some bugs in the choices.

I hope they fix this in the next updates

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

Major update V0.3.1

- Added continuation of the main story GUILD BOARD (Multiple routes! - Vanilla/Corrupted for every L.I)

- Added +220 renders.

- Added +2 new animations.

- Added new characters renders

- Adjusted certain conditions for the guild board.

- Fixed certain paths from the beach quest preview.

- Fixed minor issues

- Fixed some grammar issues.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CorruptingMyGirlfriendInAnotherWorld-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

tibasu

May 16, 2018
"You don't have enough points for this"
Would be great to know what points are needed to make better use of the cheats menu

Reactions: Rastafoo

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
If you continue the cuckold route on this update since it wasn't updated you will automatically be put on the vanilla route that was updated. Just for those wondering if they encountered this so they can make sure to have proper saves before hand.

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes