VN Ren'Py Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World [v1.0.2] [R1leyD4rk]

2.60 star(s) 14 Votes

adom69

Aug 11, 2018
Was thinking of a plot. Guy goes with his girlfriend in another world but his girlfriend becomes another guy's girlfriend and she doesnt remember the MC and that guy also believes she was his girlfriend all along. The MC tries to get her back by corrupting her, sex etc. Is it NTR? Or am I in a paradox?

Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017
There is a bug in the script in tavern_events.rpy. You can't have two IF "<= 4" and ">= 4". To get the scene you have to change it to "< 4".
Code:
 "Observar la situación.":
        if Cuckold <= 4 and Virginity == 0 or Virginity == 1:
            Player "{color=#f00}No quiero hacer esto.{/color}"
            jump tomadedecisionestaverna01

if Cuckold >= 4 and Virginity == 0 or Virginity == 1:
            $ Saki_Love -= 2
            jump evento01tavernasakikoobservar
To be honest i´ve made this exact mistake before, its painful.

Edit: Just replacing by a >4 will not work, he needs to replace the second conditional by an else clause.

Last edited:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Damn, why the Steins;Gate music used that much, completely weirds me out a little listening to 'Laboratory' and it's slow version during those scenes haha.
As for the game of course glad we have the sort of vanilla path that's mostly why I play it even though it's fun to explore the different paths as well, although not a big fan. Hope that part doesn't get left behind toooo much like usually happens, I mean it already sort of does with the continuations available of the last scene but even if it's obviously not the focus what I mean is like in 10 updates or something when happen to try it again hope there is at least some cohesive continuation put together.

Last edited:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
technically its not ntr but netorase

edit: because of certain special people giving me a facepalm
there are multiple types of ntr

netorare: wife being cucked
netori: cucking someone else's wife
netorase: swinging

giving the protagonist wants his partner to sleep with other men that means this is netorase
facepalm emoji or not
Don't know whether you played it or not (seems like not) but I thought the same after reading the overview, I mean it just puts it that way when in reality there is no swinging or pushing nor talking her into it type of content here, this is just GOOD old plain NTR even if you can sort of stop it and confront her for deciding to cheat on you if some choices actually allow you to notice before. The overview is a bit misleading and I fell for it, I think it's talks to the players choices more than to what happens narratively (you can corrupt and push her into it with your choices, the MC will not find out)
NTR it's avoidable with very little try and error, but the focus here.
No Netorase.

Last edited:
Reactions: rokrad

a55555

May 31, 2017
There is a bug in the script in tavern_events.rpy. You can't have two IF "<= 4" and ">= 4". To get the scene you have to change it to "< 4".
Code:
 "Observar la situación.":
        if Cuckold <= 4 and Virginity == 0 or Virginity == 1:
            Player "{color=#f00}No quiero hacer esto.{/color}"
            jump tomadedecisionestaverna01

if Cuckold >= 4 and Virginity == 0 or Virginity == 1:
            $ Saki_Love -= 2
            jump evento01tavernasakikoobservar
still doesnt work..saki love is -6 and cuckold is 6 and i made the edit to the code

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Don't know whether you played it or not (seems like not) but I thought the same after reading the overview, I mean it just puts it that way when in reality there is no swinging or pushing nor talking her into it type of content here, this is just GOOD old plain NTR even if you can sort of stop it and confront her for deciding to cheat on you if some choices actually allow you to notice before. The overview is a bit misleading and I fell for it, I think it's talks to the players choices more than to what happens narratively (you can corrupt and push her into it with your choices, the MC will not find out)
NTR it's avoidable with very little try and error, but the focus here.
No Netorase.
Yeah i played it hoping there would be netorase and was kinda disappointed tbh

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just tried it and I tried to be the "loving and dominant" MC, but the result was that Im forced into cuckoldry.
no corruption here. so I can pick, play as a wimp cuck or get cucked.

Apr 20, 2018
I'ma sound like a soppy fucker here, but is it weird I feel like crying seeing that image of her crying on page 1? Like I know nothing about the story, character etc and that image just makes me so sad. lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Heartbreakiller

Firewally

Jul 21, 2018
satisfying the perverse desire to corrupt your girlfriend
What even is this title and description? The MC isn't doing any corruption whatsoever, he's a passive observer in all situations, the "cuck" path simply being "I won't do anything". With the added bonus of being shitty enough to allow her to be r'ed, holy shit cuck fantasies have hit rock bottom.

Jan 24, 2021

Version 0.0.7 minor update - Changelog:

- Added part of the routes to be taken during the tavern one of these routes is sex with Sakiko during the vanilla route.

- The cuckold event is now completed if you choose to go with Aiko during the tavern and if you fulfill the conditions of the cuckold/cheating route.

- Added the introduction of a new character for the story, first part of the beginning of chapter 1.1.

- Added a screen to display the current stats.

- Fixed minor bugs and translation issues.

- Some values have been adjusted according to the walkthrough guide

Developer notes:

- Start the game with a new save.

- Choose your decisions wisely otherwise the game will easily push you into NTR or Cuckold scenes.

- To corrupt Sakiko or avoid the NTR/Cuckold scenes you must raise Saki's love which will lead you to the vanilla ending as well (applies for future updates).

Reactions: Oberstein
2.60 star(s) 14 Votes