VN Ren'Py Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World [v1.0] [R1leyD4rk]

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I thought this game had netorase and netorare? Lately it feels like there is no ntrs.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 440 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
Quick question, what stat actually governs being able to point out when the girl is leaking due to her cheating? For example, in the mansion where the GF is in a maid outfit, it gives you the option to point out you can see something running down her leg... But no matter how I tweak the points in the cheat menu, it states I don't have the points for that?

Equally weird is the scene after the sauna gangbang, where no matter what choice you make afterward, the GF denies anything actually happens. Though this could just be that it is pretty late game and scenes are a lot more lacking in the end.

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes