Recommending Corrupting public morals, leading to acceptance of public nudity/sex

warpspasm128

Apr 13, 2020
I really like games where you can corrupt the public morals in the gameworld, leading to things like girls going nude and having sex in public without shame. I'll list the games I've found in this area below, but I'd love further recommendations!

Games that get all the way there:

Holstein Girls - Probably my favorite VN I've played so far. Cleared girls all stop wearing clothes entirely, and towards the end, the school allows public nudity. A remake with more renders and animations would be awesome!

Lab Rats 2 - Character creation/sandbox type game, which autopopulates the gameworld with women. Endgame for me is to raise all of their sluttiness ratings to where they're comfortable going nude, and have nobody wear clothes. If you're going to play, I'd recommend the modded version here. It adds a lot of extra content.

Anything made by - Has three games all centered around corruption leading eventually to a casually nude harem. They have three games out; of the three My Best Friend's Daughter is probably the sweet spot to start with. The oldest, Room for Rent, has the most content but some of the character renders are not very good. You can tell the engine was improved during development because the characters introduced later in the game look way better than the earlier characters. The newest one, My First Love, looks the best but the content available hasn't gotten to full 24/7 nudity yet.

Glassix - Another sandbox similar to Lab Rats 2, characters get comfortable going nude via increasing the "audacity" stat. Very old character renders though.

Meltys Quest - By far the best Japanese RPGM game I've played in this vein, and the only one I'd recommend.

Games that get close, might get there in the future:

My Fallen Angels - Harem sandbox, takes place in a zombie apocalypse with very few survivors, so nobody is enforcing public morals, and the virus is making your survivors super horny. Plenty of public shower sex and threesomes, and outfit customization in private, but nobody stops wearing clothes until the very end.

Sunville - Another VN with sandbox elements, seems to be heading in this direction but hasn't gotten there yet. As of the current state, the protagonist still won't go nude in public outside of exhibitionism events involving a lot of trying not to be seen, but spends most of the day at school nude, goes nude at the beach, and is corrupting the other characters in that direction as well.

Bloom War - Doesn't have much content yet, but what is there is very promising.

Naughty Lyanna - Exhibitionism VN, has Shyness and Boldness stats for the protagonist that seem to lean the available choices in a more ENF or casual direction somewhat. I'm hoping maxing out Boldness eventually gets to casual nudity, but the available content doesn't go there yet.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I wanted to thank you for starting this thread, because this is really one of my biggest kinks/fetishes as well. In my perfect game, the MC would be able to gradually corrupt/loosen up all of the various women in the game, persuading them to wear less and sexier clothing, more and more lewd sex acts, and then eventually in public, in front of one another and everyone else as well. I've also enjoyed a lot of your suggestions, and I'll add a few more of my own.

https://f95zone.to/threads/mystwood-manor-v0-9-4b-full-faerin.42940/ - A management sim where the player takes over a hotel and hires a group of women, some of them family, to help run it. As you level the girls up, they wear skimpier and skimpier outfits, have more involved sexual interactions with the MC, and for the final payoff, they all can work fully nude.

https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-15-1-public-runey.12760/ - Another hotel management game, but this one isn't a sim, its far more focused on the player's interactions with the various girls who come to live with him. It also allows the player to persuade the women to act more and more lewd, including in public, and to have some of them go nude in front of everyone else, and perform public sex.

https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-final-mr-c.1878/ -This one is a bit darker than the others, as it involves the player basically brainwashing and sometimes enslaving the women in the game, and not all of the various aspects are my personal cup of tea. Still, nudity and public sex are on the menu, and the player has a lot of choice in the matter.

https://f95zone.to/threads/adventures-of-willy-d-v1-1-0-nenad-asanovic.3423/ - in this one, the MC is able to gradually unlock nudity and sex with a HUGE cast of female characters, and persuade a large number of them to go nude and have sex in public, or in front of others, and they remain nude as he comes and goes in some cases. Its a massive masterpiece.

Reactions: astarrreal

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
Hentai Highschool+ fits this description. You become the principal of a highschool and you're out to corrupt it to the core. Students and teachers will wear progressively more revealing clothing. You can later work on corrupting the entire town. Management game, paper doll system, lot's of hentai images. A lot of the storylines are incomplete though just from writers coming and going over the years. Many different mods but most probably aren't updated for the newest version. Lots of grinding unless you mod it to make things easier.

Witch Trainer Silver Mod: Harry Potter Universe. Slowly corrupt different girls with Hermione being the main focus. Definitely a slow kind of game.

Holiday Island: To some extent. Beautiful graphics. A diverse cast of girls. They all start out wearing revealing clothing and you can progress to even more revealing pretty quickly. A lot of teasing like flashing, kissing, and consensual groping.

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Hentai Highschool+ fits this description. You become the principal of a highschool and you're out to corrupt it to the core. Students and teachers will wear progressively more revealing clothing. You can later work on corrupting the entire town. Management game, paper doll system, lot's of hentai images. A lot of the storylines are incomplete though just from writers coming and going over the years. Many different mods but most probably aren't updated for the newest version. Lots of grinding unless you mod it to make things easier.

Witch Trainer Silver Mod: Harry Potter Universe. Slowly corrupt different girls with Hermione being the main focus. Definitely a slow kind of game.

Holiday Island: To some extent. Beautiful graphics. A diverse cast of girls. They all start out wearing revealing clothing and you can progress to even more revealing pretty quickly. A lot of teasing like flashing, kissing, and consensual groping.
I wanted to like Hentai HS a lot, but I just didn't. The flat 2D images, and lack of consistency, just weren't it for me, and I couldn't get into it. If someone were to remake that game from the ground up in Honey Select, I'd be all over it.

Holiday Island was actually my very first non-flash adult game, and I still play it. But I wish that it was several times more lewd than it is. Like, what's actually there as the game was the first half, and it would then progress to public nudity, public sex, orgies, ect. But when I've asked about that possibility, I've gotten shot down really hard. Apparently, the people who are most into it like it the way that it is. Too bad.

Reactions: ssomething433

Shrimphub

Sep 19, 2022
I know Spiral Clicker by HypnoChanger has some "scenes" like this (Cg's with text) that should be quick to get to.

Bluestreak

Jun 21, 2018
I remember the remastered version of Date Ariane and Ariane in Paradise have optional nude modes for the games