4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

SlLePER

Dec 30, 2017
Some while ago I made small program for viewing the scenes from the game which I completely forgot about until I saw the game posted here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SlLePER

Dec 30, 2017
How do I even open this? I dont see any execution file or anything.
The four attached files are zip archives which can be extracted by for example 7zip program or you can simply open them in Windows Explorer(you must then copy them somewhere else though).
The CtPSceneConvertProgram.zip and SceneViewerProgram.zip contain the compiled executables for Windows while CtPSceneConvertSource.zip and SceneViewerSource.zip have the source codes.

You can then view the scenes by following instructions in the "Usage" spoiler in the above post.

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
The four attached files are zip archives which can be extracted by for example 7zip program or you can simply open them in Windows Explorer(you must then copy them somewhere else though).
The CtPSceneConvertProgram.zip and SceneViewerProgram.zip contain the compiled executables for Windows while CtPSceneConvertSource.zip and SceneViewerSource.zip have the source codes.

You can then view the scenes by following instructions in the "Usage" spoiler in the above post.
I was talking about being able to open and play the game itself, not your 4 files lol. Thank you though.

SlLePER

Dec 30, 2017
I was talking about being able to open and play the game itself, not your 4 files lol. Thank you though.
Okay, it wasn't totaly clear though and I completely failed at realizing that until after I posted the reply. As for the game, it is a rar(Windows/Linux) or zip(Mac) archive which can be opened for example by program, but make sure you have the latest version. How you run it then completely depends on your OS.

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
Okay, it wasn't totaly clear though and I completely failed at realizing that until after I posted the reply. As for the game, it is a rar(Windows/Linux) or zip(Mac) archive which can be opened for example by program, but make sure you have the latest version. How you run it then completely depends on your OS.
Yeah I got that part. The issue I mean when in regards to opening it, is actually running it. As it seems like there are files, but no .exe file or anything. That was the issue I ran into lol. There isnt any file to click on to actually run the game, unless I am missing something.

Edit: Forget what I said, I redownloaded it, and this time it had an .exe file in it.

drew

May 19, 2017
the music of the menu of the game... so nostalgic i've heard this music on some other game, RPGM but i dont remember the name, the game was about a son , a mother and a sister, only Milfs - so good and the Mc was a guy and a girl too

Reactions: DJD

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
Out of all those games this game is better.
One of discerning eye may even be inclined to say this game and those other games are not even made by the same people.
THIS game is very different from those others. BETTER

Reactions: Dalurker and indu

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Out of all those games this game is better.
One of discerning eye may even be inclined to say this game and those other games are not even made by the same people.
THIS game is very different from those others. BETTER
If I recall correctly, during the development of this game Pyorgara's wife was much more involved in the story and bounced many ideas with her husband. They also had less time-constraints and developed the game in a more leisurely fashion. In later games, real-life responsibilities and the added pressure to produce more often due to having a Patreon regulated the wife to focus more on the art when time permits and for Pyorgara to cull several tangential ideas to focus more on the core of those later games. It's been a really long time since I've followed them closely so it's possible I'm confusing the reasons with another team, but I don't believe I am. Anyway, I'm just happy that they seem to enjoy themselves (at least when I last checked) and want to share their completed works with others without endlessly bleeding their patrons dry. Hopefully that gives you (@DJD) a little peek behind the veil of development and why it appears that there is a different "feel" among the games. Woo~!

blackcarrot

May 12, 2018
Some while ago I made small program for viewing the scenes from the game which I completely forgot about until I saw the game posted here.

When i trying to run CtpSceneConver.exe, it automatically turned off. Can you help me?

SlLePER

Dec 30, 2017
When i trying to run CtpSceneConver.exe, it automatically turned off. Can you help me?
Make sure you run it on a correct folder and also start the program from command line(search cmd) to better see the output and what errors there might be.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Hey can you do the same for the dev's other game please. I just played this game and I liked it a lot, according to the reviews his other game is great too.
The mac build on his other game is broken and doesn't work, so I would appreciate a 5126x2560 res version for the windows version. Thanks a lot.
Attached. Remember to wait a moment on start, just like the patches I made for you for News Desk. This patches the Windows version. May work on Linux, may work on Mac. Just sets to native resolution and fullscreen. If this isn't what you wanted, let me know. Special note, it uses the resolution of your monitor *at start* and tries to set that as fullscreen. Up to you to make sure your stuff supports it officially. A quick and easy patch, honestly.
Thanks. It says for mac "The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of macOS. Contact the developer for more information."
I'm not sure if this is possible to fix without rebuilding on mac.
I don't use Mac (never have), I find it useless. That being said, Mac has begun to remove x86 (32-bit) support in many areas. You need an x64 build.

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Attached. Remember to wait a moment on start, just like the patches I made for you for News Desk. This patches the Windows version. May work on Linux, may work on Mac. Just sets to native resolution and fullscreen. If this isn't what you wanted, let me know. Special note, it uses the resolution of your monitor *at start* and tries to set that as fullscreen. Up to you to make sure your stuff supports it officially. A quick and easy patch, honestly.

I don't use Mac (never have), I find it useless. That being said, Mac has begun to remove x86 (32-bit) support in many areas. You need an x64 build.
Works great thanks a lot. Yeah the game needs to be rebuilt, thanks a lot playing this on emulator works fine for me.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes