Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Corruption: Better Experience [v2.02] [anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
anne O'nymous is it possible to say see an event for a girl with a different corruption level requirement then they have?

since the mod provides us a way to level up the girls faster, I figured out later that I had missed many corruption lvl 0, 1 and 2 events for the girls like difference in spa events, dinner, watching tv, etc coz I had already reached corruption 3 for the girl coz of fast lvl up

so I thought it would be great if we could say
for eg. if nicole's corruption lvl is 2 have an option while clicking her icon on her room where the -'sis doing nothing' or while 'talking to her' or clicking her 'actions' and -'sis is making the bed' option have a follow-up option to select what corruption level event we want to see
i.e if we choose lvl 0 have the lvl 0 event play, if lvl 1 the lvl 1, etc

this would add a whole new layer to the mod and also make sure that players don't miss out on any events or have to play the slower corruption system to be able to view all scenes

I don't know how hard it is to implement such a system, but if it were to be done, this mod would definitely be even greater than it already is

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
anne O'nymous is it possible to say see an event for a girl with a different corruption level requirement then they have?
No, they are directly dependent of the corruption level. There's the gallery (available through the computer in MC's room) but it only show you the CG of the event, not the dialog.

since the mod provides us a way to level up the girls faster, I figured out later that I had missed many corruption lvl 0, 1 and 2 events for the girls like difference in spa events, dinner, watching tv, etc coz I had already reached corruption 3 for the girl coz of fast lvl up
The mod also give you the possibility to temporally lower the corruption level, especially for those case.
Note that the level will return to its "natural" value if you give a potion to the girl.

so I thought it would be great if we could say
for eg. if nicole's corruption lvl is 2 have an option while clicking her icon on her room where the -'sis doing nothing' or while 'talking to her' or clicking her 'actions' and -'sis is making the bed' option have a follow-up option to select what corruption level event we want to see
Technically it's not impossible to do this, but it would over complicate the mod since it would imply that it take the control over all the labels in the game. This for a small benefit, since you can already have, more or less, the same thing by directly lowering the corruption level.

Reactions: Scy7he

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
No, they are directly dependent of the corruption level. There's the gallery (available through the computer in MC's room) but it only show you the CG of the event, not the dialog.

The mod also give you the possibility to temporally lower the corruption level, especially for those case.
Note that the level will return to its "natural" value if you give a potion to the girl.

Technically it's not impossible to do this, but it would over complicate the mod since it would imply that it take the control over all the labels in the game. This for a small benefit, since you can already have, more or less, the same thing by directly lowering the corruption level.
you can't have all I guess :(
atleast it was a good idea...thanks for clarifying though :)

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
How about a stand-alone gallery mod with dialogues? :unsure:
It would need to copy/paste each scene somewhere else.

Actually it looks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can surely do something with the first example, by forcing the values then go to the label. But I also need to intercept the final jump to not teleport the MC somewhere else in the town.
For the second example, it start to be more complicated, but it can be expected that if the player want to replay a particular scene, he will choose the option corresponding to it. Then once again I would need to intercept the final jump.
But for the last example, it's just impossible. Not specifically because of the menu, once again it's expected that the player will do the right choice, but because not all scenes end with a jump ; yet for this particular case, there's one near, but it's not always the case. Therefore, I have no safe way to send the player back to the right place, nor to restore the values to what they should be.

There's surely possibilities to use something else. I can put a callback to intercept all the dialogs, and see that "this line" mean that a scene is finished. I know it's possible since I use this time to time in my mod for Super Powered. But I use it only to raise a flag, not to gain control over the game flow. It's a callback designed to update sentence in real time, not to totally change the behavior of the game, so there's risk that it end breaking the game.
And the gain would be limited, since the player can already replay a scene by lowering the corruption level of the character. It's less easy, because it need open the cheat menu, change the value, go to the right place, then pass the generic scene before making the right choice. But it's also way more safe, since so far it only broke the game third time ; two because of an in-game bug, and the last time was this week when I forgot to remove a fix.

I'm not against amazing features but my priority is to keep the game totally stable. If I start to add constraints, then the "better experience" name of the mod loose its meaning.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It would need to copy/paste each scene somewhere else.

Actually it looks

I can surely do something with the first example, by forcing the values then go to the label. But I also need to intercept the final jump to not teleport the MC somewhere else in the town.
For the second example, it start to be more complicated, but it can be expected that if the player want to replay a particular scene, he will choose the option corresponding to it. Then once again I would need to intercept the final jump.
But for the last example, it's just impossible. Not specifically because of the menu, once again it's expected that the player will do the right choice, but because not all scenes end with a jump ; yet for this particular case, there's one near, but it's not always the case. Therefore, I have no safe way to send the player back to the right place, nor to restore the values to what they should be.

There's surely possibilities to use something else. I can put a callback to intercept all the dialogs, and see that "this line" mean that a scene is finished. I know it's possible since I use this time to time in my mod for Super Powered. But I use it only to raise a flag, not to gain control over the game flow. It's a callback designed to update sentence in real time, not to totally change the behavior of the game, so there's risk that it end breaking the game.
And the gain would be limited, since the player can already replay a scene by lowering the corruption level of the character. It's less easy, because it need open the cheat menu, change the value, go to the right place, then pass the generic scene before making the right choice. But it's also way more safe, since so far it only broke the game third time ; two because of an in-game bug, and the last time was this week when I forgot to remove a fix.

I'm not against amazing features but my priority is to keep the game totally stable. If I start to add constraints, then the "better experience" name of the mod loose its meaning.
Oh boy... I always thought a gallery mod would be something "easy" to make... I was wrong! :LOL:

Thanks for taking your time to explain it do me/us!

Reactions: yoyomistro

silentsun123

Apr 21, 2020
Hi, I tried using the mod for version 2.0 but I couldn't increase the corruption levels. Also wasn't able to open the configuration. Any chance the mod will be updated for 2.0?

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
Hello :), mrs Robinson is stuck at 120-lvl 4 and not raise so when i use call mrs robinson game says need an higher lvl but after 10 potions its 120-lvl 4....downloded yesterday game and mod...

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
Hello :), mrs Robinson is stuck at 120-lvl 4 and not raise so when i use call mrs robinson game says need an higher lvl but after 10 potions its 120-lvl 4....downloded yesterday game and mod...
NVM solved the issue with the mod update, i dint see the version "a" ;) TYVM for u work n patience

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Hi, I tried using the mod for version 2.0 but I couldn't increase the corruption levels. Also wasn't able to open the configuration. Any chance the mod will be updated for 2.0?
The mod is already updated for the version 2.0. So, what do you mean by "increase the corruption levels" ?
If it's related to Mrs. Robinson, it's a known issue solved in the version 1.25a of the mod.
If it's through the cheat interface, you can't increase the corruption level further than what you got in game by giving a potion.
If it's something else, can you say more, because it's an unknown issue.

NVM solved the issue with the mod update, i dint see the version "a" ;)
One day I'll remember to put the letter in uppercase... one day... ;)

TYVM for u work n patience
You're welcome.

silentsun123

Apr 21, 2020
The mod is already updated for the version 2.0. So, what do you mean by "increase the corruption levels" ?
If it's related to Mrs. Robinson, it's a known issue solved in the version 1.25a of the mod.
If it's through the cheat interface, you can't increase the corruption level further than what you got in game by giving a potion.
If it's something else, can you say more, because it's an unknown issue.

One day I'll remember to put the letter in uppercase... one day... ;)

You're welcome.
My bad false alarm I didn't realize you can't just increase the corruption level like that. Thanks!

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hey anne O'nymous , did you make a fix for the bar in the club and I didn't notice or something? I tried to use it with your mod and it didn't work, and I didn't see anything regarding a fix so I made a fix and posted it to the main thread. I didn't want to make any redundancy of effort, but if you haven't made a fix feel free to copy paste the bit I posted into your mod.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Hey anne O'nymous , did you make a fix for the bar in the club and I didn't notice or something?
Nop, no fix.

I mostly use a diff between the two versions to know what changed, and only fix what I noticed while testing, or what I heard about. So, like you at first, I totally missed this issue. Especially since I tend to avoid the club, because I need to make a cheat for the mini-game inside, but I'm also too lazy ; so it give me an excuse to forget about this ;)

Note: for those who missed it, his fix is here.

[...] but if you haven't made a fix feel free to copy paste the bit I posted into your mod.
I'll wait for the next update. Since there's your fix, there's no real need to add it also in the mod ; at least not before there's something else to add.
And hop, again a good excuse to forget about the cheat for the mini-game :D

Reactions: yoyomistro

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
anne O'nymous: I think I found an issue with the mod or with the game itself. It is not a game breaking bug, but skips content. It occurs during the second family dinner date with the aunt and the twins.
According to the script the second family dinner is available as soon as twins and aunt reach the third corruption level.
Code:
    elif 110 < sex_of_twins <= 150 and 110 < sex_of_julia <= 150:
        if sex_of_jenny <= 110 or sex_of_nicole <= 110:
However, the problem is that the yard is always empty at the third level. To bypass the issue I had to level them up to level, enter the yard and then manually change the level back to 3 before choosing the family dinner.

I remember that the yard scene is somehow related to the corruption level of the uncle, but I'm not sure. Means, if uncle's corruption is higher than twin + aunts (level 3) then the yard is empty.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
As always I tested the new version (2.05) with the last version of the mod to see if anything is not working. As far as I can tell everything works like a charm.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Did the Hospital screen work for you? It did not work for me.
I'm not sure what you mean by "screen". There are several new scenes in the hospital, they all seem to work. There are also new menu structures like when you get the option to impregnate women (so far only the moms from the playground).

To see the new stuff you have to go to Emily first and tell her that you want to enslave the hospital. Next you go to the lobby and let Amanda enslave the staff. Also you go to the doctor (Anne) and make a "patient examination".

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
As always I tested the new version (2.05) with the last version of the mod to see if anything is not working. As far as I can tell everything works like a charm.
Thanks for that.

I had many things to do today, and therefore can't even download the update before now.

Reactions: natedram

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Did the Hospital screen work for you? It did not work for me.
Yeah, there's a problem with the code of the game. If you missed the opportunity to ask Doctor Anne about her mother, you'll be stuck. I'll add a fix for that.

Edit: Done, I updated the mod to include this fix.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes