Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Corruption: Better Experience [v2.02] [anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys,

I know that the 1.90 version is out, but my brain is relatively dead right now, so it will probably take some times (not more than one day of course) before I update the mod if needed.

It's better that I do it slowly, than messing with what I do.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I know that the 1.90 version is out, but my brain is relatively dead right now, so it will probably take some times (not more than one day of course) before I update the mod if needed.
Get well soon!

Also: I already played the new version and it seems to run just fine with the latest version of the mod. Only thing I installed was the small fix to be able to get to the club but that doesn't seem to have anything to do with the mod.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Alright, I updated the mod. Not that it was mandatory (Fzoner95 was right, everything works) but I had to fix the two small non breaking bugs found in the previous version, and the one in the club (which come from the game).

Change log :
  • Fixed: A bug when entering Mrs Simpson class after her enslavement ;
  • Fixed: In some conditions, the mayor's family stats were reset every time you loaded a save file ;
  • Added: The new inventory item ;
  • Added: An event tracker for the second part of the mothers in the playground ;
  • Added: Dana & Becky (Principal's family) are now part of the slave management feature ;
  • Added: The club bug fix is included in the mod.

Are you a Frenchman?
Yes, and frequently betrayed by my vocabulary :D

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
J'espère que ce n'est pas le COVID-19 qui t'as plombé la tête ?
No, not the COVID, just the lockdown. It started few times after my cat's death, making things not always easy to deal with.

But well, it's life and... "just that". Others had it worse.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
  • When visiting the school gym, maybe include the option to have the school meeting regardless of what day and time it is.
    The fact that you have to be there on Monday in the morning to have it is not very well communicated to the player.
It would over complicate the game, for a really small gain.
Each time you would enter the gym, the player would have to face a menu asking if there's a meeting or not. You already have to face it for the randomization, no need to add one when it's not mandatory. In top of that, the said menu would give a wrong lead to the player, letting him think that it's a randomized event.

The meeting is explained in the two walkthrough available from the game thread, i don't think that there's a real need for more.
This said, I'll think about it, and look if I can add a reminder, that will be shown only if the MC is working at the school and haven't attended a meeting yet.

• Make the "random" encounters in the convenience store be selectable
If you talk about those outside of the store, there's only two, which are played only once, so there's no reason to offer the possibility to select them.
As for the inside of the store, the only randomization is to decide there will be an event or not (already handled, the event will always happen). But the events themselves aren't randomized and fully depend on your progress with Alice.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
This said, I'll think about it, and look if I can add a reminder, that will be shown only if the MC is working at the school and haven't attended a meeting yet.
And I did it, more or less like this.

changelog for the version 1.24 :
  • Added: Once you can works as teacher, each monday morning you've a reminder regarding the school meeting in the gym.
  • Added: Emma is now part of the secondary character that are tracked.
  • Fixed: Due to a typo in the game, Mrs. Robinson have the same problem than Mrs. Simpson, where her corruption isn't limited, but a corruption higher than expected break the game.
    In advance to effectively progress with Mrs. Robinson's family, you'll need this fix.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
there's some stuff for tv interviews so sorry to ask again what was the code to reset the mayor and his family also can't get any of Emma and Grace's scenes to trigger but at night they talk to be but the images don't load only this one shows up 2746180956d2d2b701eb12f4d0bb5c24.jpg

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
there's some stuff for tv interviews so sorry to ask again what was the code to reset the mayor and his family
resetmayor from the console.

also can't get any of Emma and Grace's scenes to trigger but at night they talk to be but the images don't load only this one shows up
Yeah, the original code is broke. There's a fix for this. It works correctly, but I'm not totally sure that it solve all the problems ; wasn't able to test it with all configuration, including case where you already pushed the limits without knowing it.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
As always I love your mod.

A few things though:

- can you add buttons for the corruption level of Emma&Grace (Robinson)?
- On the "slaves" page there are Becky and Dana and you can unslave them individually, although this makes no sense imo. Should be one button.
- If you free Becky and Dana (or even the principle and you lower all of their corruption level) you will always see the two husbands when you visit the principle's house with the option to give them the man potion. I guess it's not that easy to untrigger that, but unslaving Becky and Dana sadly makes no sense right now.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
As always I love your mod.
Thanks.

- can you add buttons for the corruption level of Emma&Grace (Robinson)?
It exist, but they are secondary characters. The button is on the "Event"/"Characters" panel, named "Emma".
I'll correct the name though ; the variable refer only to Emma, so that's what I used at first, and clearly forgot to change it.

- On the "slaves" page there are Becky and Dana and you can unslave them individually, although this makes no sense imo. Should be one button.
I know, but their part is a total mess, and I still haven't found a way to deal with it.

- If you free Becky and Dana (or even the principle and you lower all of their corruption level) you will always see the two husbands when you visit the principle's house with the option to give them the man potion. I guess it's not that easy to untrigger that, but unslaving Becky and Dana sadly makes no sense right now.
It's worth than you can imagine:
They share the same variable for their corruption level, while having their own variable for the slave status.
On top of that, the scene in the police station is triggered by the enslavement variable for the whole police force, while the scene at home is triggered by the corruption level of their mothers (that have a none linear progression, which imply that I can't let the player change it as easily as the other secondary characters).
And finally, they are treated individually in the club, but everywhere else (like the private room by example) when it don't depend of an external value, it's Dana's variable that decide for both.

They are a headache since the update where they can be enslaved :(

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
It exist, but they are secondary characters. The button is on the "Event"/"Characters" panel, named "Emma".
I didn't even know that existed. Works just fine, thank you.
I know, but their part is a total mess, and I still haven't found a way to deal with it.
Don't bother then, I thought this was easier.
They share the same variable for their corruption level, while having their own variable for the slave status.
On top of that, the scene in the police station is triggered by the enslavement variable for the whole police force, while the scene at home is triggered by the corruption level of their mothers (that have a none linear progression, which imply that I can't let the player change it as easily as the other secondary characters).
And finally, they are treated individually in the club, but everywhere else (like the private room by example) when it don't depend of an external value, it's Dana's variable that decide for both.
Humm. Harder than I expected. But even with playing around with any button available I cannot "unlock" the family dinner scenes and the principle's home. Oh well, this was never meant to be reversible so of course it's hard.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes