Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I got the first event that introduces Emma and Grace. Now I can't find them again. At night I get an image for Day Pass at Robinson apartment and nothing else.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
I got the first event that introduces Emma and Grace. Now I can't find them again. At night I get an image for Day Pass at Robinson apartment and nothing else.
it is a bug if you wanna see it become MR,C patreon and join for 20 dollars then downlaod the bugfix link and you see the scenes

Last edited:

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
So I love that TV Interview scene with Jenny and Nicole. But you know what would have made that scene better at least for me, if they were both pregnant with big bellies. Please add more pregnancy content in the future. I want to see almost every woman in this game have big pregnant bellies, courtesy of our MC of course.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I also loved that new scene with Mrs. Simpson. Cuckolding her husband and tricking him to divorce her so our MC could claim her for himself. really nice. I would love more of that.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Corruption [v1.95] [Mr.C] (4.28 GB rar pc source)
577 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); with video files tested AudioRipper v0.1(hngg@f95zone)

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
This update seems really buggy with the Mrs. Robinson path. They put her in pscyh ward (locked up for being a slut wtf), I called her, she dropped the potion in their meals. Now I can visit her at night, give her a smack on the ass and sleap there...but that's as far as I get. There's no new options after that.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Can please somebody share save before new update my dont work and dont know why. I use before compressed game but think this saves dont work with full game
How to fix error,
- If you have version 1.90, then copy lib and renpy folder to version 1.95.

Reactions: dussalant

KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
I keep getting this when I call Mrs. Robinson the third time. Is this a known thing?
I have installed the bugfix to get going with the path but hit this near the end.

For context, I am playing an unmodded, uncheated version of the game and saves.
Emma_boob2.gif

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Bruh I enjoyed this game until they made the girls become such sluts that they'd fuck any guys. If people like it cool, I just wish that there was a way to just avoid that altogether, that just makes me not want to unlock the new content provided by further corruption. Also, I wish that there was a way to access older scenes other than rolling back to an older saves, cuz some of the previous corruption scenes are hotter than most in the later stages of corruption.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I think I got all the new scenes except for "slave event with Becky and Dana". Aren't they already slaves? Took the family to the pool. Saw the pole dance. Is this a seperate event?

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
I haven´t yet figure out how to enslave melissa or the students, despite the staff meeting being already full corrupt (urinal scene).

Last edited:

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
Bruh I enjoyed this game until they made the girls become such sluts that they'd fuck any guys. If people like it cool, I just wish that there was a way to just avoid that altogether, that just makes me not want to unlock the new content provided by further corruption. Also, I wish that there was a way to access older scenes other than rolling back to an older saves, cuz some of the previous corruption scenes are hotter than most in the later stages of corruption.
Agreed earlier corruption scenes still had some character individuality but it seems the more corrupt the more alike every character becomes, like slutty hive minds lol. I personally can't stand the comical amount of makeup I prefer earlier corruption scenes. But if its what the dev wants to do then more power to him I guess at this point I'm just happy to get any new content out of this game (drip fed monthly as it is...). Regardless even then for all its faults I still find a certain charm in just seeing how depraved the town can become. The things holding it back make me too hesitant to become a patreon but I'm glad others are happy with it and the devs doing well. For a game I'm playing for free my criticism isn't intended to be bitter I still enjoy it plenty, maybe one day modders could get on it when the game reaches its completion.

Apr 11, 2018
Don't know if it's this fix, but if you put the attached file in the folder named "game", you'll be able to progress with Mrs. Robinson sister.
this fix worked to get the intraction where they say that ms. robinson isn't there. but i (maybe others) have a problem where the night interaction does not work.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
this fix worked to get the intraction where they say that ms. robinson isn't there. but i (maybe others) have a problem where the night interaction does not work.
Hmm. Strange, it worked fine for me.
I initially made this correction to validate that the addition to my mod were working fine, so perhaps that the mod correct something else, by it don't see what. What kind of error do you get exactly ?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes