Apr 11, 2018
Hmm. Strange, it worked fine for me.
I initially made this correction to validate that the addition to my mod were working fine, so perhaps that the mod correct something else, by it don't see what. What kind of error do you get exactly ?
at first it just said the same ass before the update. i got it working after doing the first interaction i mentioned, closing my game and then re-installing the patch.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
at first it just said the same ass before the update. i got it working after doing the first interaction i mentioned, closing my game and then re-installing the patch.
Weird :/ It's near to 2AM here, but I'll try to find it "tomorrow", without guaranties.

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
So... I honestly don't know how to progress the story of Mrs.Robinson (Emma and Grace), I have readed some posts but it's still confussing. When I go to see Mrs.Robinson and try to give her a potion the introduction of Emma and Grace occurs normally, but then what? Whenever I try to sleep at Robinson's apartment Emma and Grace stop me and the only options I have is to sleep at Justin's bedroom or go out (do nothing).
As I said before, I did read some posts and some of them talk about an option to "Call Mrs.Robinson" but I can't find it. The closest thing I could find, and the most logical, is when I am at Sophia's house and at her new corruption level. But the only thing that happens is a conversetion between the two of them about how she (Robinson) and the MC are trying to turn them (Emma and Grace) into sluts. After that the scene just ends with a note that says "That's all for this version" (You know, the classic messege when you reach the end of the update).

So... help
(ノ﹏ヽ)/

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
Got a bug, the interaction header doesnt show up, there isnt any mod in the game...

went thru the options, selected full screen, then back to window and the header popped up....not sure why but hey it worked

Last edited:

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
Please, share save file as mine does not work for some reason. I've used AON mod in version 1.90

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2017
what you should do is copy and paste the files from for example version 1.90 and put them in 1.95.
folders: game, and renpy
Yes but a lot of people has the same problem. My saves work but I cannot progress in multiple storylines. I don't want to start over again because I already have started over a few times before.

So if anyone has a save from the beginning of the 1.95 I really need it.

Stronsher

Dec 6, 2017
Yes but a lot of people has the same problem. My saves work but I cannot progress in multiple storylines. I don't want to start over again because I already have started over a few times before.

So if anyone has a save from the beginning of the 1.95 I really need it.
I fully understand it, it has helped me at least copy the old files to the new folder

Blorgh

Apr 7, 2018
So... I honestly don't know how to progress the story of Mrs.Robinson (Emma and Grace), I have readed some posts but it's still confussing. When I go to see Mrs.Robinson and try to give her a potion the introduction of Emma and Grace occurs normally, but then what? Whenever I try to sleep at Robinson's apartment Emma and Grace stop me and the only options I have is to sleep at Justin's bedroom or go out (do nothing).
As I said before, I did read some posts and some of them talk about an option to "Call Mrs.Robinson" but I can't find it. The closest thing I could find, and the most logical, is when I am at Sophia's house and at her new corruption level. But the only thing that happens is a conversetion between the two of them about how she (Robinson) and the MC are trying to turn them (Emma and Grace) into sluts. After that the scene just ends with a note that says "That's all for this version" (You know, the classic messege when you reach the end of the update).

So... help
(ノ﹏ヽ)/
Hum... first you may want to make sure you are using the apartment.rpy file in anne O'nymous's post in #552 which I think is fixing a bug (at least that's what I'm using; also, you may (or not) need to rename the file to apartment.rpyc).

Then, once Emma and Grace first appeared (when trying to give Mr. Robinson a potion), you'll want to try to visit Mrs. Robinson apartment during the day, and you'll find Emma and Grace, who will tell you that Mrs. Robinson is interned in the hospital during the day. Then, if you come back to the apartment at night, you should have an option to call Mrs. Robinson (this is outside, at the entrance to the apartment). After that it should be self explanatory.

Reactions: TylerJ and raileg

Blorgh

Apr 7, 2018
This update seems really buggy with the Mrs. Robinson path. They put her in pscyh ward (locked up for being a slut wtf), I called her, she dropped the potion in their meals. Now I can visit her at night, give her a smack on the ass and sleap there...but that's as far as I get. There's no new options after that.
Not a bug. The way to progress with Emma and Grace is that, after Mrs. Robinson gives them the potions during the *night*, you'll need to come back during the *day* to see how they are progressing.

Basically, if no new options appear at night, try coming back during the day, and vice versa.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes