Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Why on earth the young girl with mother on train is screwing with her dad and why we're stuck with older version is beyond me...

Jul 30, 2018
ok i restarted my game i got all current slaves i think since i just got the 3gen slaves added but im haveing issues with getting past the greeting part with ms robinson and her family and the tv station part i corrupted the band as far as possible and tried to do the election speech thing at the tv station but all it tells me is i should corrupt the news anchor first but it doesnt say anything about how

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You have to watch TV in your room to trigger the TV Station questline.
You got to the Sanctuary and ask about corrupting it, then visit the station. Then back for the device.
After adding serums to her drink you have to go home and check progress on TV, there are also a couple of debate interviews in there too.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
wow v1.95 finally has a gallery addon, one of the most important things to have in any game, especially this one where you can't repeat scenes past a certain point. good job, hoping to see the Gallery being filled more and more with each update.

I was wondering if someone could upload a torrent version, it drive me nuts that every download version needs like 5-11 hours to finish.

Edit: another download is actually less than an hour so already good, was wondering tho what causes a download to reach 11 hour wait -_-

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can please somebody share save before new update my dont work and dont know why. I use before compressed game but think this saves dont work with full game

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
wow v1.95 finally has a gallery addon, one of the most important things to have in any game, especially this one where you can't repeat scenes past a certain point. good job, hoping to see the Gallery being filled more and more with each update.

I was wondering if someone could upload a torrent version, it drive me nuts that every download version needs like 5-11 hours to finish.

Edit: another download is actually less than an hour so already good, was wondering tho what causes a download to reach 11 hour wait -_-

a whole set of torrents is just one page back, at 553, looks for Ric's post.

KingCalifornia

May 31, 2017
I can't even start the event with grace and Emma, how do you start it (mrs. Robinsons sisters)
I got there when I went to her house at night and then let the day pass. All the other corruption progress with the two happens at night when you try enter the building and choose to call Mrs. Robinson and give her the potions.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can please somebody share save before new update my dont work and dont know why. I use before compressed game but think this saves dont work with full game

Reactions: Nizel
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes