Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Corruption: Better Experience [v2.02] [anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
This one start to really annoy me :(
With the new version 1.85 and the fix and the latest mod version you can reach the same corruption as you could in 1.80 (without the bug) so that's fixed but you cannot enslave her yet. I remember you struggled with this before because there was some kind of different point system here, right?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I remember you struggled with this before because there was some kind of different point system here, right?
Yeah, for some reason Mr.C didn't limited the corruption value, which led to some cases where the mod wrongly increase the corruption level. But well, if she can now be enslaved, it solve the problem ; the fix isn't needed anymore.

An aspirin for my headache, a beer to raise my mood, and I'll look at this.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Sorry, it took me a little more time than expected to update the mod. By itself is wasn't something difficult, but I'm sick since few days and, while it's not the Covid-19, it still make it hard to focus.

So, the change log is simple :
  • Changed : Removed the now useless (and buggy half of the time) correction for Mrs Simpson corruption;
  • Added : Control over the enslavement of the School principal, teachers, student and Pool guard.

And again, sorry for the inconvenience with Mrs Simpson. But well, it's finally ended, she shouldn't bother me anymore now that she can be enslaved.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Sorry, it took me a little more time than expected to update the mod. By itself is wasn't something difficult, but I'm sick since few days and, while it's not the Covid-19, it still make it hard to focus.

So, the change log is simple :
  • Changed : Removed the now useless (and buggy half of the time) correction for Mrs Simpson corruption;
  • Added : Control over the enslavement of the School principal, teachers, student and Pool guard.

And again, sorry for the inconvenience with Mrs Simpson. But well, it's finally ended, she shouldn't bother me anymore now that she can be enslaved.
feel better dont push yourself

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey started to play the game again but the same issue is happening with the campaign speeches on the last version I did them all there's a new speech now but the whole campaign speech option is removed and my approval rating is back at zero
Edit: ok I check the stats the mayor's family reverted back to 0 for some reason man Mr.c really needs to fix that family they always cause trouble

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Edit: ok I check the stats the mayor's family reverted back to 0 for some reason man Mr.c really needs to fix that family they always cause trouble
:( I saw it while testing this update, but I have so many saves for this game, that I just thought I used a too old one... well, apparently it wasn't this.

I'll take few days to heal then look at this. Thanks for the heads up.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
:( I saw it while testing this update, but I have so many saves for this game, that I just thought I used a too old one... well, apparently it wasn't this.

As always: Thank you for your work! And get well soon!

Enslaving Mrs. Simpson and the school works perfectly fine now. I don't have a problem with the Mayor's family either.

There are some things that bother me though. I never know if they are as they are or if they have anything to do with your mod. I guess most of them don't but I will list the things here anyway:

- Neither the cop (Michelle) nor the teacher (Mrs. Simpson) show up in your private club (they do however show up in your private room)
- There is a scene with the corrupted teachers when you visit Mrs. Simpson at home at night. However there is no new scene when they are all slaves
- When Mrs. Simpson is a slave and you click on her classroom you still have the option of her teaching but she never does. Perhaps that's a "bug" of the mod because it was random before and now there is just one option and the player never knew.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017

no problem Anne would it be possible to add in a fix in the bug fix tab for it

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Replace the randomization by a choice given to the player
The game have a lot of small random events. By example when entering in mom's bedroom, she can be here or not, dressed, or dressing. In place of these randomization, this mod will ask you, by example, if you want her dressed, dressing or not here.
Note that all the events can be individually enabled/disabled.
So if I read correctly I can leave all the other features of your mod off and only have this one on? Also am I correct in assuming that the Marge issue have been fixed?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: kwazi

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Normally I found the culprit.

- Neither the cop (Michelle) nor the teacher (Mrs. Simpson) show up in your private club (they do however show up in your private room)
- There is a scene with the corrupted teachers when you visit Mrs. Simpson at home at night. However there is no new scene when they are all slaves
The club haven't changed since the update where you enslave Maria, so it's normal. As for the teacher, outside of the slave greeting during the staff meeting and for the PE teacher, their only content is in the toilet.

- When Mrs. Simpson is a slave and you click on her classroom you still have the option of her teaching but she never does. Perhaps that's a "bug" of the mod because it was random before and now there is just one option and the player never knew.
Yeah, this one is a bug. I forgot to take count of the status change. But the endless loop preventing you to go out come from the game.

Like both bugs don't prevent the game to be played correctly, I'll probably wait the next update of the game before releasing the correction.
Well, unless Dark Coven say that the reset happen every time he load a save (what isn't the case for me), in which case it's not anymore an innocent bug and it have to be addressed now.

So if I read correctly I can leave all the other features of your mod off and only have this one on?
Normally yes. the default behavior is for each feature to works independently from all the others.
This said, honestly now I don't guaranty it at 100%. It's been more than 2 years that this mod exist, and obviously I haven't tested this with every single update during this time. But if it don't works, then it's a bug. Warn me about it and I'll do what I can to solve it.

Also am I correct in assuming that the Marge issue have been fixed?
What are you talking about ? :/

Reactions: Fzoner95

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Normally I found the culprit.

The club haven't changed since the update where you enslave Maria, so it's normal. As for the teacher, outside of the slave greeting during the staff meeting and for the PE teacher, their only content is in the toilet.

Yeah, this one is a bug. I forgot to take count of the status change. But the endless loop preventing you to go out come from the game.

Like both bugs don't prevent the game to be played correctly, I'll probably wait the next update of the game before releasing the correction.
Well, unless Dark Coven say that the reset happen every time he load a save (what isn't the case for me), in which case it's not anymore an innocent bug and it have to be addressed now.

Normally yes. the default behavior is for each feature to works independently from all the others.
This said, honestly now I don't guaranty it at 100%. It's been more than 2 years that this mod exist, and obviously I haven't tested this with every single update during this time. But if it don't works, then it's a bug. Warn me about it and I'll do what I can to solve it.

What are you talking about ? :/
it's ok Anne take your time I know you will end up fixing it

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Glad to hear you're enjoying it, it's made for this. As for the events, I tried my best to be as respectful as possible with the game and the author intentions. So I changed nothing to the gas potion use, and also don't changed the way things works when a character only need one potion to level up its corruption.
I don't want to change the game, just to make it even more enjoyable.
okay so how mush when its without using mod sir?

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
How much what ? Potions ? Three, but the question would have had its place in the game thread, not here.
but well now it doesnt matter, but cn u remake again on this
adding they job/status like she a cop or a housewife or her mother, oh one more again how i can use event tracker? is that the line when ive want to enslaving michele we need corrupt police station first?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes