Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Corruption: Better Experience [v2.02] [anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

javier_himura

Jun 23, 2017
Er... Strange. Perhaps that I messed it when I had to change this because of mayor family. I'll look at it.
I checked again and I think the problem is not in your code itself but the bug is only present when using your mod. In the game in the label school2 and other related labels about Ms Simpson there is 4 different corruption differences between 0 and 70, 70 and 110, 110 and 150 and 150+ but in the command "Use a potion" there are only 3 scenes and the variable level_of_sim reached value 3 when sex_of_sim is 110.

With the next potion the corruption reach 150 and the last scenes are unlocked but level_of_sim remaining at 3 instead of 4, that makes impossible to the mod to reduce her corruption to values between 110 and 150

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
With the next potion the corruption reach 150 and the last scenes are unlocked but level_of_sim remaining at 3 instead of 4, that makes impossible to the mod to reduce her corruption to values between 110 and 150
Thanks for the new information, it will probably help me identify the problem.
But honestly I'll wait tomorrow. It's past midnight here, and I don't trust my brain enough so near to the holidays.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Is this mod compatible with latest version?
Like said in OP, and many other times in this thread, the mod is compatible with the future changes, so it is already ready for 1.75. Perhaps that there's addition to the version 1.75 that aren't yet take in count, but I doubt that there were really a change preventing the mod to works with it.

As for "when the said potential addition will be added", well, I'm not at home today, so I don' know. I'll try to publish the update during the night, but it will all depend at what time I come home.

Edit: Oh, and I forgot, javier_himura , I looked at the problem with Ms. Simpson. In fact the bug is not where you thought, and way more annoying. For this character, Mr.C increase sex_of_sim before testing if there's another level of corruption :
script.rpy:label school2
Code:
        "Use a potion":
[...]
                $ potion = potion -1
                $ sex_of_sim = sex_of_sim +15

if 30 < sex_of_sim and level_of_sim == 0:
[...]
                    $ level_of_sim += 1
                elif 70 < sex_of_sim and level_of_sim == 1:
[...]
                    $ level_of_sim += 1
                elif 110 < sex_of_sim and level_of_sim == 2:
[...]
                    $ level_of_sim += 1
                    jump night
[...]
                jump ent_choice
Therefore, unlike for the other characters, you can give her as many potion as you want, and increase her corruption without effectively raising the level of this corruption.

I corrected this (and cross my finger to not forget about this when he'll finally add a level of corruption), and also added a small correction to restore her corruption to the expected value for those who, like you (and in fact also me) fell in this trap.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Updated the mod for the version 1.75 of the game.

changelog:
  • Fixed - A bug regarding Ms. Simpson corruption ;
    The game let you increase the corruption of Ms. Simpson further than the possible level. It's not anymore possible with the mod, and I also correct the level for those who fell in this trap.
  • Fixed - Mayor's family progression ;
    Initially I missed a problem with the way the mayor's family corruption works. To ensure that everyone will have a valid play, when loading a save file where the bug could have happened, the mod will reset their corruption to a safe level. Sorry for those who already had a valid play, you'll have to pass through the first two speechs a second time.
    Obviously, this correction will happen only once, unless you load again a none corrected save file.
  • Added - Event tracker for Amy & Bella mother ;
    Despite the fact that it's a character that can be corrupted, the tracker is on the event/action page, and not on the event/character one ; therefore the value can NOT be changed. This is due to the fact that the same value is used both to keep track of the events related to this character and its corruption.
  • Added - The possibility to alter the enslavement of secondary characters ;
    Until now, only the nuns could be enslaved in addition to the main characters. But with the 1.75 update, the Chief of the police station, as well as the police officers can also be enslaved. It seemed necessary to add the possibility to also change that. You can manage their enslavement from the same page than for the main characters.

gasper

Nov 10, 2018
Fixed - A bug regarding Ms. Simpson corruption ;
The game let you increase the corruption of Ms. Simpson further than the possible level. It's not anymore possible with the mod, and I also correct the level for those who fell in this trap.
With this Bugfix, the corruption can not be raised over 120 which is causing another bug, you can not use Action => Class Play => Principal Family (Step 3)
When you select this, you only got the message "You have to corrupt Mrs. Simpson a bit more for this."
And there is no way to raise her corruption, because it is fixed to 120

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
With this Bugfix, the corruption can not be raised over 120 which is causing another bug, you can not use Action => Class Play => Principal Family (Step 3)
When you select this, you only got the message "You have to corrupt Mrs. Simpson a bit more for this."
And there is no way to raise her corruption, because it is fixed to 120
But ! Fuck :(
It shouldn't need more since there isn't a level 4... I'll look at this again, and try to find a compromise that will not let the players with a too high corruption when the level 4 will finally be added, without preventing them to see all the scenes.
But honestly, it will have to way the next update of the game. I past my whole day working on my mod for super powered, I need a break.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey guys alittle warning don't download this mod yet it breaks these 2 events you'll need to wait till anne updates it
- New campaign support speech scene
- Election Broadcasting Debate on TV-Station

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Since I'm at works right now, can you tell me more about them ?
the options to get them aren't appearing you need to corrupt the mayors family and enslave the police station and still didn't work there is another person having the same problem to and people not having the mod seem to be able to complete it i won't rush you to update it i can wait just letting you know

Reactions: anne O'nymous

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
hey guys alittle warning don't download this mod yet it breaks these 2 events you'll need to wait till anne updates it
- New campaign support speech scene
- Election Broadcasting Debate on TV-Station
I used the mod and had no problems.

Only problem I have is with Mrs. Simpson and my current saves.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I used the mod and had no problems.
Dark Coven, could it be that you had the old bug (from the 1.19 of my mod) ? Normally it should have been corrected, but perhaps that the fix don't works as fine as I expected.

Only problem I have is with Mrs. Simpson and my current saves.
Yeah, I know about this one. A real pain in the ass, either I let the player have a way too high value, or it block one scene :(

I just came back from work, I'll look at this.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Will the current mod work with v1.80?
The answer was in the few comments right before yours... This said, now it is fully compatible.

Changelog :
  • Added : An event tracker for the TV debate ;
  • Fixed : Mrs. Simpson corruption ;
    With the addition of a new level of corruption for her, it shouldn't prevent anymore to see all the "class play" events.
  • Added : A second fix for the mayor family ;
    Those who still can't access the speech, open the console by typing SHIFT + o. Then type "resetmayor" and validate. It will totally reset this part of the game and should let you play it correctly.

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
The answer was in the few comments right before yours... This said, now it is fully compatible.

Changelog :
  • Added : An event tracker for the TV debate ;
  • Fixed : Mrs. Simpson corruption ;
    With the addition of a new level of corruption for her, it shouldn't prevent anymore to see all the "class play" events.
  • Added : A second fix for the mayor family ;
    Those who still can't access the speech, open the console by typing SHIFT + o. Then type "resetmayor" and validate. It will totally reset this part of the game and should let you play it correctly.
doesn't fully reset mayor as the family is still all level 4

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
doesn't fully reset mayor as the family is still all level 4
Then you have something else that mess with my mod, because the family can not stay at level 4, since every values are reset to 0.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes