Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Corruption: Better Experience [v2.02] [anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Hi when mod be ready for 1.70?
Like said in OP, the mod is compatible with the future changes, so it is already ready for 1.70.
Perhaps that there's addition to the version 1.70 that aren't yet take in count, but I doubt that there were really a change preventing the mod to works with it.

As for "when the said potential addition will be added", well, it's almost 1PM here, so not before I come back from works.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Like said in OP, the mod is compatible with the future changes, so it is already ready for 1.70.
Perhaps that there's addition to the version 1.70 that aren't yet take in count, but I doubt that there were really a change preventing the mod to works with it.

As for "when the said potential addition will be added", well, it's almost 1PM here, so not before I come back from works.
Anne, I follow a few of your mods, and wanted to tell you that you're awesome with these mods and all of the coding help you offer people. Thank you!

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Updated the mod for the version 1.70.

Added the support for the new main character (mayor's family) and secondary character (mayor's secretary).
I also added a little fix for the phone. Depending of your location when you open it, it can crash the game... well, it could if you don't use this mod :D

Anne, I follow a few of your mods, and wanted to tell you that you're awesome with these mods and all of the coding help you offer people. Thank you!
Wow, what an ego boost, thanks ;)

Doom64HD3D

Jun 27, 2017
Captura de pantalla (88).png
I only come to say that your mod skips that part of the event that is required to be the election campaign.

Solo vengo a decir que tu mod se salta esa parte del evento que es requerido para ser la campaña de elecion.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I can't seem to change the corruption level of the girls from the character menu
You understood that you can just decrease it, and can't raise it again above it's "natural" level in the game, right ?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
why does it have that plus and minus sign then
Because you can change the value... but like said in the description of the features in the first message of this thread, as well as in the in-game help, "you can't increase the corruption level further than it should really be in the game".

I mean, what's the interest anyway ? You can have as much potion as you want, for free. You can change the period of the day as much as you want, and you need only one potion to increase the corruption level... It's enough, no need to add to this the possibility to manually raise the level.

Bluishblack

May 24, 2018
So I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what.
I had jenny at lvl 2 and Nicole at lvl 2, I then gave Nicole the potion to increase her lvl and the sex scene plays out and ends where she calls Jenny a bitch so far so good. Now I wanted to see how the interaction would play out if Jenny was lvl 3 or higher (it does play out differently by the way, I checked.) So I decreased Nicole's lvl back to 2, increased Jenny's lvl and went back to increase Nicole lvl to 3 using the potion but after giving her said potion lvl 4 scene plays out not lvl 3. So i was wondering if I can watch the transition scene between lvls only once or something?

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
So i was wondering if I can watch the transition scene between lvls only once or something?
You can't, they are the only scenes that can't be replayed.
I thought about this for a long time, and did personal tests about this. But it will add too much complexity to the mod to do otherwise. Technically it's not impossible, but it will open the gate to unavoidable possibilities to break the game. Therefore, it's safer to not do it, sorry.

Bluishblack

May 24, 2018
You can't, they are the only scenes that can't be replayed.
I thought about this for a long time, and did personal tests about this. But it will add too much complexity to the mod to do otherwise. Technically it's not impossible, but it will open the gate to unavoidable possibilities to break the game. Therefore, it's safer to not do it, sorry.
Got it. Thanks for the mod.

javier_himura

Jun 23, 2017
Hi, I have been playing the game with this mod but I am having problems changing the corruption level of Ms. Simpson.
No matter how much I increase her corruption the level it stuck at 3, even with corruption more than 210, if I decrease the level to 2 and then increase to 3 it returns to the max level I had her instead of the value for level 3, so I cant replay the scenes for Ms. Simpson level 3 corruption

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes