Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Corruption: Better Experience [v2.02] [anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Dark Coven, could it be that you had the old bug (from the 1.19 of my mod) ? Normally it should have been corrected, but perhaps that the fix don't works as fine as I expected.

Yeah, I know about this one. A real pain in the ass, either I let the player have a way too high value, or it block one scene :(

I just came back from work, I'll look at this.
not to sure i'll try this version see if it works

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
it still isn't working i can't get the speech at the city hall and the broadcast at the tv station
Edit: for tv broadcasting you need to go to the sanctuary and talk to the girl who makes the potions for you mr c must have forgot to tell people about it

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
it still isn't working i can't get the speech at the city hall and the broadcast at the tv station
Edit: for tv broadcasting you need to go to the sanctuary and talk to the girl who makes the potions for you mr c must have forgot to tell people about it
Weird, I had no problem during my tests.
Try to reset this part of the game (see the change log) and follow the walkthrough you can find here. I had a hard time to progress on this part the last time, so I wrote it, and it's also what I followed to validate that it's still working.
As for the TV debate, you have to go to the sanctuary (three time) far before this ; the corruption of the TV station started two or three updates ago. And the debate itself become available once the mayor's family reach the level 3 of corruption ; but effectively, it will advance only in parallel of the corruption of the TV station.

This said, it's still possible that there's an error. The way Mr.C dealt with the mayor's family is totally different than the way he dealt with the other characters. But so far I was able to see all the content without the need to manually cheat, so there shouldn't have reason for you to not achieve it.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Weird, I had no problem during my tests.
Try to reset this part of the game (see the change log) and follow the walkthrough you can find here. I had a hard time to progress on this part the last time, so I wrote it, and it's also what I followed to validate that it's still working.
As for the TV debate, you have to go to the sanctuary (three time) far before this ; the corruption of the TV station started two or three updates ago. And the debate itself become available once the mayor's family reach the level 3 of corruption ; but effectively, it will advance only in parallel of the corruption of the TV station.

This said, it's still possible that there's an error. The way Mr.C dealt with the mayor's family is totally different than the way he dealt with the other characters. But so far I was able to see all the content without the need to manually cheat, so there shouldn't have reason for you to not achieve it.
ok thank you i'll have to reset the mayors family

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
could any of these events that i haven't done be affecting it
The last one on the first page pass at 10 once the campaign start ; when the mayor's family reach the level 2 of corruption. You shouldn't be able to have the speech before this, and I guess that you missed a step on this quest.
But to be fair, I had to look at the code to understand the different steps, it's far to be intuitive. And it become worse once the debate starts.

i have no idea what they are
The names are hidden by default to avoid spoilers, but it can be changed in the configuration menu ; "Event tracker" -> "Hide event at level 0".

Edit: If you want, I wrote a more complete walkthrough in the game's thread.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The last one on the first page pass at 10 once the campaign start ; when the mayor's family reach the level 2 of corruption. You shouldn't be able to have the speech before this, and I guess that you missed a step on this quest.
But to be fair, I had to look at the code to understand the different steps, it's far to be intuitive. And it become worse once the debate starts.

The names are hidden by default to avoid spoilers, but it can be changed in the configuration menu ; "Event tracker" -> "Hide event at level 0".

Edit: If you want, I wrote a more complete walkthrough in the game's thread.
i fully finished the mayors family guess alittle bug making the game think i haven't finished them what's the code to fully restart the family

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
seeing that guide yes it's bugged for me i did everything up to the point where you need to do the speech that part isn't working for me

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
seeing that guide yes it's bugged for me i did everything up to the point where you need to do the speech that part isn't working for me
It's strange :/ If you'd reset the family, then followed the walkthrough I gave, we did exactly the same things, by using the same mod. Therefore we are supposed to reach the same point, and it's not what happen...
I'll look at this again once I'll be back at home.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It's strange :/ If you'd reset the family, then followed the walkthrough I gave, we did exactly the same things, by using the same mod. Therefore we are supposed to reach the same point, and it's not what happen...
I'll look at this again once I'll be back at home.
i don't know how to reset the family and where is the configuration menu i can't find it

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
i don't know how to reset the family and where is the configuration menu i can't find it
To reset the family, open the console SHIFT + o, then type "resetmayor" and validate. As for the configuration menu, it's SHIFT + home.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
By waiting the update where it will be possible to do so. But this kind of questions fit way more on the game's thread than here.
Well actualyu it seems that mod prevents rising ms simpsons corruption and making him slave.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes