Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Corruption: Better Experience [v2.02] [anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Did you still have the problem, and if yes, what happen exactly ?
I'm sorry, I just posted that before trying the new version of this mod. With it, I no longer have a error at boot like I did before the update.

I see in the comments that people using any version other than the heavy version didn't have this problem

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
anne O'nymous
The Change Log in the OP has gotten a bit mixed up lately, you've listed V 1.25a twice but with different contents and then you've listed V 1.27 and V 1.28 with the exact same contents. The corrections would be to change the second V 1.25a to V 1.26; then change V 1.26 to V 1.27 followed by deleting the current V 1.27 changes. Really hope this makes sense, but just in case it doesn't I've tried to show the corrections in the Spoiler below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
In the event tracker/events/actions, between sex-shop events and hospital events, i seem to have an undiscovered event. When i go to the settings to reveal what is this event, it says
Can somebody tell me what i have to do to unlock this event, since it still remains at 0?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Can somebody tell me what i have to do to unlock this event, since it still remains at 0?
Do the "class play" at school with Mrs Simpson. At the end of the third step, the value will pass to 1, and that's all.

It's just a flag used by the game to know if the player can see the next step or not. So far, the two other flags (one by step) have never been used somewhere else ; and I see no reason why this should change. Therefore, it will be removed for the future updates of the mod, because it have absolutely no reason to be part of the event tracker.

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
Thank you, appreciate your help.

However, i try to do the "class role-play" (i see only one step - supplementary lessons - not 3) as well as the "class inspection", but both end with the the message that this is the end of the current content. So i presume that this option would have been made visible in future releases, unless you remove it, as you state in your message

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
However, i try to do the "class role-play" (i see only one step - supplementary lessons - not 3) as well as the "class inspection", but both end with the the message that this is the end of the current content. So i presume that this option would have been made visible in future releases, unless you remove it, as you state in your message
Oh, yeah. She need to not be enslaved for this kind of role play. But, well, the mod cover that, you can free her temporarily.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
What is the event under emma&grace robinson it’s driving me nuts, it’s the only thing I cannot find.

It's Alice, the store clerk. It's not really difficult to progress with her, but it's not really intuitive, so you can look at the walkthrough if really you struggle with her.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Nice to see that this mod is getting updated when needed along with basegame.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Once again I played the new version (2.40). Most stuff works just fine as usual. I encountered a bug though, but I think it's from the main game: When you enslave the secretary and then click on "TV interview" and then "Back" she appears as her non-slave form for the rest while you are there.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Nice to see that this mod is getting updated when needed along with basegame.
Well, thanks.

I still need to look at the today update, but I've been up all night and it's already 8PM here. So I'll take my time to be sure that I'll not make mistake.

[...] I encountered a bug though, but I think it's from the main game: [...]
Thanks, I'll look longer at this to be sure.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Looks like we have to wait for a patch file so we can play the last missing scene (Newscaster bathroom).

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
waiting for the compatible version of this awesome mod ^^
Yeah, sorry.

I fell asleep on the couch... then later (few minutes ago) fell on the floor ; I suspect that it's the reason why I'm now awake.
Something tell me that it's not the right moment to works on the mod.

I'll take a good night of sleep (it's past 2AM here), and do it tomorrow, when both my brain and my luck will have made their comeback.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes