Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Corruption: Better Experience [v2.02] [anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
I haven't looked too deep at his mod, but it including part of the game code and being 14 updates late, using his mod imply regression in the game and potentially close the door to part of the new content.
He did a good works, and the risks are limited, but they exist. Especially since Mr.C is famous for his bugs.

The answer is simple : Can I, yes. Will I, no.

And there's a good reason for this. Doing so would imply too much works to ensure that the changes are done correctly (what apparently isn't always the case with his mod). This while there's no real reason, nor effective interest, to permit the direct edition of the values.
I rarely need more than 5 minutes of (fast forward I admit) play to validate that a new update works correctly, what lead to the fact that you can max all values in less than one hour of play. This for those who had to pass through a fresh start. As for the possibility to decrease a value, in order to catch a missed scene by example, it's already included in my mod, in a 100% safe way.
This possibility do not include events, but once again there's a good reason for that. Some are way to embedded and a change in one value imply a change to other(s) values, that can itself imply a change to another value. Doing it risk to silently break the game, giving you the false impression that it works, while in fact you'll miss part of the content or have (even more) inconstancy (than there's already sometimes).
Alright man thanks for answer. I guess I'll make backup and use it to new version. This game (not sure but I'm always starting beginning of the game with every update) doesn't use the appdata folder to hide the saves. You are saying 1 hour gameplay but you know there is a a lot of characters exist and sometimes you can't remember to which has new content.

Reactions: Fzoner95

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I tested the mod with the latest version as always (v2.25)

- The new masturbation scene is the same for Jenny or Nicole to come in. But I don't think that's a problem.
- On the playground there is a new scene with the two daughters and the daughter of the woman from the subway. No matter where they hide you will always see the image of them hiding unter the convex "ride". But the other thread says it's a problem with the main game.

I can't finish the tutoring house yet because the game crashes after the beach scene. That seems to be a problem with the main game so I guess there will be a patch soon.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
- The new masturbation scene is the same for Jenny or Nicole to come in. But I don't think that's a problem
Normally it shouldn't.

No matter where they hide you will always see the image of them hiding unter the convex "ride". Don't know if that bug is also present without the mod.
It possibly come from the mod. Few times Mr.C changed the image, and the one I used as background for the unrandomization menu weren't accurate anymore. I'll look at that.

I can't finish the tutoring house yet because the game crashes after the beach scene.
:( Crashes are what I hate the most when modding. I have to fix the original before testing if my mod works correctly. This way I'm sure that the mod will works correctly even if I can't include the correction in it. But it's more works for lazy me ;)

Thanks for the information. I've been a little too lazy today, and just discovered that it's already past 18h30 here, so I'll look at this tonight. But generally I don't have much works, so the mod should be updated before tomorrow anyway.

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
So far he doesn't, but we will have to wait for the patch/fix from Mr.C so the game won't crash anymore after the beach scene.
there is a bugfix recently posted in the Corruption thread that may solve it. haven't tried it yet, can't play till later, but replies seem to confirm it works. no fix for playground that i have seen yet

Reactions: inkyhorn

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Alright, I had to update the mod, mostly because the new hide and seek events rely on another randomization.

• Changed: The unrandomization choices when jerking off in the bedroom ;
    When both Jenny and Nicole are enslaved, they'll interrupt you together, the unrandomization menu take count of that.
  • Changed: The unrandomization choices when visiting Megan ;
    Since the version 2.20 the scenes are now accurate when Megan is enslaved.
  • Updated: The playground hide&seek unrandomization.

As for the image problem during the hide & seek, it happen in fact after the moment the mod intervene, so there's effectively nothing I can do.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
everytime i pick look at the sun-bed area i only get , i don't see anyone i'm particulary interested in

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
everytime i pick look at the sun-bed area i only get , i don't see anyone i'm particulary interested in
Well, what do you expect as answer ?

It's the behavior of this part of the beach 99% of the time, and it don't concern the mod, since it don't touch to this part or to the variables related to it.
The mod don't prevent you to accept the scene that open the tutoring (just checked), nor the scene added in the last update (tested it before the release of the mod). There one scene in between, if I remember correct, but I really don't see how it could be blocked by the mod.

Mar 5, 2018
Trying open previous save that used this mod in the current build, with mod installed. Not working, constantly getting the error screen.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Trying open previous save that used this mod in the current build, with mod installed. Not working, constantly getting the error screen.
Without knowing what say this error screen, I can't even tell if the error is due to the mod or not.

Mar 5, 2018
im guessing its related to the mod because i got similar ones when id try open a save from version with mod into a fresh version pre installing the mod. Ive put the 'error' in the spoiler below. If turns out it is nothing to do with ur mod. Then i do apologize.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
im guessing its related to the mod because i got similar ones when id try open a save from version with mod into a fresh version pre installing the mod.
Well, it isn't. The "ImportError: No module named matrix" error is due to an incompatibility between the version of Ren'py used to create the save, and the version used to load it. It generally happen when the save was made with a unofficial compressed version that updated the version of Ren'py.
According to the game thread, the compressed version of the 2.20 was in this case.

There a way to deal with the problem, but it need some (not necessarily easy to understand) manipulation.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes