GiviMak

May 25, 2019
Well, I was quite shocked to see new playground scenes. This time that guy really crossed the line. Hope he'll be out of trouble. but so many people on patreon was affected because of their policy, Runey and his project Harem Hotel for example.

Reactions: alex2011

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
cant download the beach fix, i am starting to lose my trust in Mr. C
Please explain how "can't download the beach fix" leads to you loosing trust in Mr. C? :unsure:

Tbh it is your own lack of skills, if you don't know how to save a file from F95 on your computer. Nothing to do with Mr. C.

Yes, dev's code is often messy and broken, but at the same time you are playing a work-in-progress aka an unfinished game, so broken code and bugs are pretty normal.

Tip: How to download files from F95:
Use right click -> save file.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Update please
Sorry but we are on holiday, on mission update to the game version on f95 tomorrow or the new day after tomorrow is back to work. You can visit our website to download the latest android version or wait 1-2 days. thanks

Nemesis1247

Jun 15, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 444, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 443, in script
    7g#�O���\emO���I�>a2R�����c�x��w���{��P/-���mRw��n�ì9��Bf֨��%|��K��SH���N�v�>�
  File "F:\New folder\New folder\Corruption-v2.25_Heavy-pc\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\New folder\New folder\Corruption-v2.25_Heavy-pc\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 444, in <module>
  File "F:\New folder\New folder\Corruption-v2.25_Heavy-pc\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 713, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.25
Mon Feb 15 20:35:27 2021

Got this issue while opening the game
anyone can help me?

mjobst

Jul 14, 2020
Pretty nice games, just got a problem with this:
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/cityhall.rpy", line 1032, in <module>
NameError: name 'nur_slave' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "game/cityhall.rpyc", line 900, in script
    �0Hg�#����i��B�\+\��]'�8W    h���Pp�P������4��Ft�s��ބ��̝�\n����ߊ��M��o�t�y��É@����|���wb�y��es�8�����x�ԧ�S��v���4}�

DMC

May 17, 2017
Hey guys, so when i talking to some characters, this happens

While running game code:
File "game/meganemily.rpy", line 347, in <module>
NameError: name 'emi_play_event' is not defined

Full traceback:
File "game/meganemily.rpyc", line 347, in script
�E��%g,����|c�?���&���r%�"˺26�d��eq�T*dhx�ז��4���A���J'H�����yU5����|�7Ԍ!s�P�T��-4�mY�G�)RO���w��,�j{��rW��f9���׽���X����ڈzK ,i)��������7��l��g���>�{?Q����o����ݐ ���4��K�3[J�c_x��P6mV6��Cl�g��ϲ�E���F�,�?�~Ԝ�j��ad5��$��_ad
File "F:\Downloads\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "F:\Downloads\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "F:\Downloads\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/meganemily.rpy", line 347, in <module>
NameError: name 'emi_play_event' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
corruption 2.25
Mon Feb 15 19:16:55 2021

Some help,pls xD

Tooneelunes

Jan 20, 2020
How do you trigger the new playground scene? I have a cheat mod that removes the random chance of things happening so could that be messing with the new event?

Reactions: labdesigned

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
How to trigger the new playground scene?
How do you trigger the new playground scene? I have a cheat mod that removes the random chance of things happening so could that be messing with the new event?
If you've got the fix downloaded and placed in the right area, and you're at the end of the previous version's content (moms are pregnant), then you need to go to the women-only subway car and talk to the mom and daughter there. They'll mention that the daughter has no corrupted friends. Then next time you visit the playground an option should appear that allows you to introduce the train girl to the playground girls, and from there you can play hide-and-seek with them.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Plasmites

Dec 28, 2018
Hey im getting an error message when I try to load my old save. Not really good at this kinda thing so anything helps

Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.25
Mon Feb 15 13:18:16 2021

Ammoman

Aug 17, 2018
ok so booted up my old save and this happened

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
renpy.load(fn)

Full traceback:
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
python:
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\game.py", line 331, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
python hide:
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
renpy.load(fn)
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
File "E:\Games 2\corruption-v2.15-pc\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.25
Mon Feb 15 16:06:34 2021
Go to this post https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-v2-25-mr-c.1878/post-5119828 download the Lib and Renpy and replace your current versions. That should sort the problem.

Ammoman

Aug 17, 2018
Hey im getting an error message when I try to load my old save. Not really good at this kinda thing so anything helps

Code:

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

Full traceback:
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    python hide:
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
  File "C:\Users\Nick\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.25
Mon Feb 15 13:18:16 2021
Go to this post https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-v2-25-mr-c.1878/post-5119828 download the Lib and Renpy and replace your current versions. That should sort the problem.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes