masiex

Mar 28, 2020
how to trigger new family dinner scene, Sohia is already a save but I keep getting the only family dinner scene.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I really have to say, the shift of focus from the park moms to their daughters is really ...disappointing. I was hoping to do something with the moms as pets, but no. I wanted to do something with them pregnant, but no. And now they are no longer involved at all.

Those girls are so young that that is damn near ban worthy. I really wish there was a way to go back and do old events, a lot of the new ones are just much less fun. The last few updates with them, and their nearly constant stream of content, whiles others are getting completely ignored, just keeps getting worse.
It is strange, considering that the daughters were never given any potion that I recall?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
you need to fully corrupt everyone at the hospital and make them your slaves to get the impregnation options.
Emily, the doctor and her mother and the nurses.
Big problem there, assuming they aren't already enslaved, which they are acting like they are, I have no enslavement options, just repeatable scenes in every part of the hospital.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It is strange, considering that the daughters were never given any potion that I recall?
When you first started that storyline, every time you gave some to the mothers, the daughters took a sip too. So, unless that is supposed to also be aging them, I don't really like where that is going.

Buf0rdC@x

Mar 4, 2019
Does anybody have this new version with all the new patches? I can't figure out how to get put them in. Can someone just make a new version of the game to download with everything included and replace the first post?

Ammoman

Aug 17, 2018
For those needing the Lib and Renpy files, here you are -
erf i can't load my last save, too boring!!

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.25
Sun Feb 14 15:19:11 2021
Go to this post https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-v2-25-mr-c.1878/post-5119828 download the Lib and Renpy and replace your current versions. That should sort the problem.

spykid

Oct 11, 2018
can anyone tell me how to get the new scenes? so I don't have any great new scenes in the tutor house. As well as, Class role-play scene in Mrs. Simpson's classroom

CriticalDie

Jun 3, 2018
can anyone tell me how to get the new scenes? so I don't have any great new scenes in the tutor house. As well as, Class role-play scene in Mrs. Simpson's classroom
i have the same issue , i try to find the new scenes but all i get " go out "

edit: And seems like at the end of the beach scene with the tutoring family game crashes

Last edited:

Tooneelunes

Jan 20, 2020
Keep getting sent back to the menu after the beach scene with the tutoring house in this new update, is there a patch out to fix that or does anyone have a fix i can try in the meantime?

Doc_tori

Aug 6, 2019
Anyone know why when I follow the tutoring quest line i get to the part where i go to the beach and I keep crashing to the main menu when the Dialog says "lets develop the situation further" when I click to the new line I crash to the main menu. please help!

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes