alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
For the playground scene:
Corrupt the women-only subway car.
Pet play with Maria from the private room in the sanctuary.
Go to the playground.
Go to the hospital front desk and impregnate playground mothers.
visit the playground.
Corrupt the women-only subway car.
I've gotten it to the point where all three options only have a repeatable scene and all girls appear topless.

Pet play with Maria from the private room in the sanctuary.
I've taken her there and it got a scene where we encountered the daughters on the walk, this repeats every time.

Go to the playground.
I have and the only thing that happens is the daughters playing with the blonde and red haired girls as pets.

Go to the hospital front desk and impregnate playground mothers.
Not sure which area of the hospital, but there are a couple of pregnant ladies in the ward.

visit the playground.
As with the above playground visit, only the repeating pet play scene with the blonde and red haired girls.

Is that the result I should be looking for or am I missing something?

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
how do you corrupt the new anchor more and when i go th=o the beach with the totur family it thowes me out of the game
]

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
when i select the "news room" after fully corrupting the station, does it keep repeating the "election broadcasting debate" option? Or was it supposed to move on?

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
i confirm, playground fix doesn't work
UPD: problem is in old script.rpy and resident.rpy from the main post (this ones). remove them and replace script.rpyc and resident.rpyc with original ones.

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
erf i can't load my last save, too boring!!

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.25
Sun Feb 14 15:19:11 2021
Copy over the lib and renpy files from last update

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You need to go to the reception where the girl is sitting behind the desk to impregnate them
I only have a talk and see a doctor option. Talk gets me a repeatable scene with the receptionist showing what she's doing behind the desk and see a doctor can't be used on my current day.

Is it that see a doctor option that I need? If so, it looks like my only issue is the current day.

EDIT: See a doctor only has the check up scene.

Azarius

Jan 19, 2018
When doing the beach scene with the family I am tutoring at the end it goes back to the menu screen. Anyone else have this problem?
Yeah, I've run into the same issue. Just came here to see if it was just me and say something about it. It's kind of annoying.

Marblo

Jul 19, 2017
I only have a talk and see a doctor option. Talk gets me a repeatable scene with the receptionist showing what she's doing behind the desk and see a doctor can't be used on my current day.

Is it that see a doctor option that I need? If so, it looks like my only issue is the current day.

you need to fully corrupt everyone at the hospital and make them your slaves to get the impregnation options.
Emily, the doctor and her mother and the nurses.

ZalgoHeComes

Jan 25, 2019
Guys how do I get the second animation for the "Booty Call", at the moment I just got the monk and the widow, who are the others?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

Its not the See a Doctor, its the "Go To Front Desk" option, and you need the whole Hospital corrupted for the knock up options

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes