DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
It soooo anyoing every time load full game to get only new content...
Why... Why can not uplaod only pacth to patch like in "My New Life ReVamp"

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
No, the behind the toilets never happens to me. Any idea how to trigger it? Thanks.
OK, by just pressing the choices randomly, regardless of where they are, I got all 3 scenes possible for it. But it does not say this all for this version, so wonder if anything else?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I got the scene with the blonde and red hair girls as pets, is that the end of playground content? That's literally the only new scene I've gotten in that area and it sounds like there's more than that with the patch notes the way they are.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Well, reading the last three pages, it seems the last update is buggy.

See you next update :KEK:

allo allo

Jul 1, 2017
I got the scene with the blonde and red hair girls as pets, is that the end of playground content? That's literally the only new scene I've gotten in that area and it sounds like there's more than that with the patch notes the way they are.
How did you get this scene? I have the previous 3 playground scenes with the moms where you fuck them in the slide, toilets and dome thing but I don't know how to progress this storyline from there

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How did you get this scene? I have the previous 3 playground scenes with the moms where you fuck them in the slide, toilets and dome thing but I don't know how to progress this storyline from there
I just bumped into it after a scene involving Maria on a walk where the lolis come up to you and her. I've read in the thread that you have to corrupt the women-only car on the subway, but I did andI only get the three repeatable scenes there, no talk option or dialogue involving the playground. I already have the hospital corrupted as well, as another comment suggested. I also did the hide and seek in a specific order (Convex, Toilet, Slide) and then it just happened. However, this is the only scene I have gotten in this update involving the playground and the wording of the change log suggests more than that was added.

furinkasan

Jun 12, 2017
erf i can't load my last save, too boring!!

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "C:\Users\Pc\Desktop\corruption-v2.25(Lite)-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.25
Sun Feb 14 15:19:11 2021

Reactions: undo1 and Ari T

Marblo

Jul 19, 2017
For the playground scene:
Corrupt the women-only subway car.
Pet play with Maria from the private room in the sanctuary.
Go to the playground.
Go to the hospital front desk and impregnate playground mothers.
visit the playground.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
After going to the beach to get the new scene the game sent me to the main menu, and i had to load a previous save.

Did this happened to anyone else?

Royal777

Mar 10, 2018
Is there a savefile for 2.15 or 2.20? I lost my last save and dont wanna start from the beginning. I looked thorugh the last 20 or so most recent pages but cant find anything.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
After going to the beach to get the new scene the game sent me to the main menu, and i had to load a previous save.

Did this happened to anyone else?
Yes. There is a beach fix and a playground fix. If you check the last couple of pages you should find them.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes