allo allo

Jul 1, 2017
I'm stuck at the subway scene where the green blouse chick is gonna call the police on me. I saw that I have to fuck Michelle, but it says that I have no reason to go to the police station. How do I fuck her and progress this?

kookieman12

Nov 18, 2017
can someone fix the compressed version.. reading thru compressor guy made some mistake.. i don't wanna download such a huge file

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
The dev is really 'beating around the bush' with those playground scenes....either that or 'circling the drain' with the possibility it could be taken off patreon.

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
I came across an error or glitch I think. When you are corrupting the tutoring family and they go back to the beach, you will view the scene, make a comment about taking it further, and then you are kicked to the title screen. We are supposed to have some Jessie transformation scenes but I am not going to get there when I get kicked to the title. Jessie is also no longer in the gym and the family has nothing new until after the beach scene so I can't move past it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I really have to say, the shift of focus from the park moms to their daughters is really ...disappointing. I was hoping to do something with the moms as pets, but no. I wanted to do something with them pregnant, but no. And now they are no longer involved at all.

Those girls are so young that that is damn near ban worthy. I really wish there was a way to go back and do old events, a lot of the new ones are just much less fun. The last few updates with them, and their nearly constant stream of content, whiles others are getting completely ignored, just keeps getting worse.

Reactions: Saminthemountain

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
How to trigger knock up even for three neighbourhood women? It seems I cannot even get the even of meeting them without Principal's girls anymore.

Also how to get the events with the daughters from the park?

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
OK , I'll keep playing 2.20 'till dev publices a new version repaired/patched.
I've tried the patches and used the console.
When i load a 2.20 save it fails.
When using shift+O i type the cheat when entered.
Esc. and restart the game.
Then when loading a save same happens.
This also happens without loading a save.
Cheat not working for me.
And i don't want to play everything all over again from the start.
So , waiting.....

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes