Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Soooo.... Ok... In a few words... The MC is a psychopath, egomaniac, misogynist, with a huge inferiority complex, who drugs women, until he turns them into his sex slaves... Great... Just great.
I do not know who Mr. C is (I assume he must be Japanese or a fan of Japanese dark literature) I imagine that during his childhood, some woman in his family has treated him very badly and that is why he despises women that way.
Anyway... It's just my point of view...
Peace.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Soooo.... Ok... In a few words... The MC is a psychopath, egomaniac, misogynist, with a huge inferiority complex, who drugs women, until he turns them into his sex slaves... Great... Just great.
I do not know who Mr. C is (I assume he must be Japanese or a fan of Japanese dark literature) I imagine that during his childhood, some woman in his family has treated him very badly and that is why he despises women that way.
Peace.
It's just fucking fiction dude chill out. Horror movie viewers/directors aren't all fucking serial killers or cannibals.

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
Peace.
Maybe look at the tags next time?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Please explain how "can't download the beach fix" leads to you loosing trust in Mr. C? :unsure:

Tbh it is your own lack of skills, if you don't know how to save a file from F95 on your computer. Nothing to do with Mr. C.

Yes, dev's code is often messy and broken, but at the same time you are playing a work-in-progress aka an unfinished game, so broken code and bugs are pretty normal.

Tip: How to download files from F95:
Use right click -> save file.
at the beginnin g he released versions without bugs and now every version he releases has bugs and after downloading the beachfix i git this error has occured window and i cna play the game anymore

mauke90

Feb 17, 2020
I can start the conversation on the beach, but when it ends i land in the Main Menu Screen without any Error Message. Has someone an idea. I allready downloaded the fixes from the Pined Post. But sadly this doesn't seem to work

GiviMak

May 25, 2019
The playground plot is very erotic among all the other story line I don't mind if he gives updating playground every month wats the best storyline for u guys
Could not hope)
Their content has update circa half of year, as I found after about three years of following this game

AaronIsMe

Apr 18, 2018
some bugs on 1.25,
1. won't get residential area pregnant since knock somebody up just have back option and when i go to residential and look around i transported to principal hose instead, this happened after i got pregnancy booster on hospital, wrong goto command i guess
2. news anchor new level won't shown since when i go to news room i got directed to debate again after giving her potion. so another wrong goto command

OrangGunung

Dec 16, 2019
So, I need a help. Whenever I tried to complete the beach event with the mother-daughters (from the tutoring in magic island) I will directed straight to main menu, any solution?

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes