Big Dan

Jul 6, 2017
If you've got the fix downloaded and placed in the right area, and you're at the end of the previous version's content (moms are pregnant), then you need to go to the women-only subway car and talk to the mom and daughter there. They'll mention that the daughter has no corrupted friends. Then next time you visit the playground an option should appear that allows you to introduce the train girl to the playground girls, and from there you can play hide-and-seek with them.
Thank you

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
What's with the Beach Official Fix? I didnt see anything about a fix in the current update changelog! plz tell.

Mr. C has gotten sloppy the last couple of updates and the last 2 releases have had bugs in them. This most recent one had a bug that crashed you back to the main menu. So he fixed it...

masiex

Mar 28, 2020
I took a look at the Aunt.rpy file, and it looks like the event is labeled as "slave_julia_dinner2" and doesn't have anything set up to actually trigger it, at least from what my meagre understanding of code can interpret. I was able to watch the scene by swapping the "slave_julia_dinner2" label with "slave_julia_dinner."
Not sure how to make a change like this, may i ask how you did it or if anyone has a fix yet?

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Not sure how to make a change like this, may i ask how you did it or if anyone has a fix yet?
Honestly, it wasn't worth it. To view the scene you need to download unrpyc, put it in the game folder, and run the game to decrypt the aunt.rpyc to aunt.rpy. Then open aunt.rpy in a text editor, find slave_julia_dinner and put a 2 on the end, and find slave_julia_dinner2 and remove the 2. Then delete the aunt.rpyc from the game folder and run the game again to turn the aunt.rpy into aunt.rpyc, and the scene should play when you select the dinner scene option.

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone !

I'm stuck in the game. I can't corrupt the students at school. Mrs Simpson is max and the principal stay at 2.
When I click on staff meeting it say " Now all the teachers are in class and can not convene a meeting"!
When I click on use a potion that say that i have to corrupt the students but i don't know how to do..

wm4rch3lius

Apr 12, 2018
Hello everyone !

I'm stuck in the game. I can't corrupt the students at school. Mrs Simpson is max and the principal stay at 2.
When I click on staff meeting it say " Now all the teachers are in class and can not convene a meeting"!
When I click on use a potion that say that i have to corrupt the students but i don't know how to do..
Corrupt the students at monday morning in the gym with gas-potion

Reactions: goovraedt
Jul 23, 2017
For some reason I am stuck in the playground l. Can't get new scenes. I don't remember if the moms can get pregnant,but if they can be,they are not.

masiex

Mar 28, 2020
Honestly, it wasn't worth it. To view the scene you need to download unrpyc, put it in the game folder, and run the game to decrypt the aunt.rpyc to aunt.rpy. Then open aunt.rpy in a text editor, find slave_julia_dinner and put a 2 on the end, and find slave_julia_dinner2 and remove the 2. Then delete the aunt.rpyc from the game folder and run the game again to turn the aunt.rpy into aunt.rpyc, and the scene should play when you select the dinner scene option.
.....what the fuck man...

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
I have observed a bug in the residential area. When i'm going at it and i click on "look around" it make me go to the principal's house

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes