Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Used to play this ages ago, but since then preferred games with animations. Noticed on SVS that the dev has now started adding animations. Are they only for the later updates or did he implement them into the older content too?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I mean he's not the only one there are a bunch and he's a foreigner whereas others live in US and they have shit worse than this.
Still can't wait for more subway updates.
I think if you put it really far into the game it's easier to get past the radar. Somehow he hasn't had to turn everyone into tenants lol but as far as other stuff that is verboten a lot of people just put it deeper into the game and it slides.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Can someone tell me how I can talk to his mother's doctor why that option doesn't appear to me and I can't give any more potions to anyone in the hospital and I'm only missing his mother and he doesn't appear anywhere in the hospital

Xionas

Apr 11, 2019
i cant access the new playground scenes. i have max subway but after the mom and daughter scene it just says "this is the end of this version" even though its the newest one.
somebody help XD

Firegerard117

Jan 14, 2018
How do I corrupt the schoolgirls?
I already have simpson to the maximum and the principal's family but I can't corrupt the students, even the gym teacher and the pool are corrupted

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
someone can tell me what things to do in the hospital to enslave everyone there since it appears that people are missing by corruptcy I think it is the mother of the doctor but I can not find it and I can not talk to the doctor about his mother

Firegerard117

Jan 14, 2018
[QUOTE = "DARKMASTER01, publicación: 5153297, miembro: 1294488"]
alguien me puede decir que cosas hacer en el hospital para esclavizar a todos allí ya que parece que faltan personas por corrupción creo que es la madre del doctor pero no la encuentro y no puedo hablar con el doctor sobre su madre
[/CITA]
Tienes que tener a Emily en la escalera y hablar con ella y decirle corromper a todo el hospital
y mira al doctor y a su mamá para ver si sale

Firegerard117

Jan 14, 2018
[QUOTE = "DARKMASTER01, publicación: 5153284, miembro: 1294488"]
Use el poste de gasolina en el gimnasio el lunes por la mañana
[/CITA]
Use the gas post on the Gym on Monday morning
I have a problem with that, I go on Monday morning but it won't let me use the potion gas

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I have a problem with that, I go on Monday morning but it won't let me use the potion gas
[/QUOTE]
I was what I did while everyone was there and if it let me use it

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
[QUOTE = "DARKMASTER01, publicación: 5153297, miembro: 1294488"]
alguien me puede decir que cosas hacer en el hospital para esclavizar a todos allí ya que parece que faltan personas por corrupción creo que es la madre del doctor pero no la encuentro y no puedo hablar con el doctor sobre su madre
[/CITA]
Tienes que tener a Emily en la escalera y hablar con ella y decirle corromper a todo el hospital
y mira al doctor y a su mamá para ver si sale
I have to do it on some day in specific or as why when I tell you that everyone is in the ospite, others appear in the hospital, they are not ready to become slaves yet

Firegerard117

Jan 14, 2018
[QUOTE = "DARKMASTER01, publicación: 5153420, miembro: 1294488"]
Tengo que hacerlo algún día en concreto o por qué cuando te digo que todos están en el ospite, otros aparecen en el hospital, aún no están listos para convertirse en esclavos.
[/CITA]
hermano para que el doctor se vaya es solo martes y jueves tu vas con la enfermera y le pides que vea al doctor despues le das pocion en lo que le das las pociones, la opcion de preguntar por su madre se activara desde ahi el lobby Está activado
y ahí corrompe a la madre

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Could someone provide me a save game? I forgot we were on 2021, used an old save from Jan 2020 and I lost one year of progress

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
[QUOTE = "DARKMASTER01, publicación: 5153420, miembro: 1294488"]
Tengo que hacerlo algún día en concreto o por qué cuando te digo que todos están en el ospite, otros aparecen en el hospital, aún no están listos para convertirse en esclavos.
[/CITA]
hermano para que el doctor se vaya es solo martes y jueves tu vas con la enfermera y le pides que vea al doctor despues le das pocion en lo que le das las pociones, la opcion de preguntar por su madre se activara desde ahi el lobby Está activado
y ahí corrompe a la madre
Bro, I already know why I wouldn't be, it's because I had corrupted the doctor to the limit before I started corrupting the nurses and that's why he didn't give me that option for sure because I was playing a game that didn't make much progress and in this one I did appear Mother

Ronald124

Jul 4, 2020
[QUOTE = "Scorpio1971, publicación: 392010, miembro: 80464"]
Quiero usar los trucos en el juego, pero no hay ningún archivo para reemplazar con el archivo comp.rpyc en el juego para usar los trucos en el juego. ¿Alguien puede cargar el archivo reemplazable para comp.rpyc?
[/CITA]

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes