Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Demonkillr1, have you done city hall yet? I'd like to know before I burn time away on that.

Also, here's everything I've done so far - including the new scenes at the park and Julia's house.
Now that I have two of the larger files out of the the way, I can continue with the smaller ones.

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
Demonkillr1, have you done city hall yet? I'd like to know before I burn time away on that.

Also, here's everything I've done so far - including the new scenes at the park and Julia's house.
Now that I have two of the larger files out of the the way, I can continue with the smaller ones.

Yeah I have City hall done except for the campaign speeches. I will get those updated soon. I'm just trying to figure out how to work the new playground bits into what I have done so far first.

Fharmut

Dec 13, 2019
Well, I was quite shocked to see new playground scenes. This time that guy really crossed the line. Hope he'll be out of trouble. but so many people on patreon was affected because of their policy, Runey and his project Harem Hotel for example.
What happened with Harem hotel?

Mika2w

Apr 13, 2019
I got a crash at the Beach with the tutoring house girls.

I guess this is the way to reach the new tutoring house levels, but every time i am in this scene i get a crash where the MC thinks "Let's develop the Situation further". Then the game jumps out to the Main Menu. :-(

Is there a fix or a Workaround?

Mika2w

Apr 13, 2019
I got a crash at the Beach with the tutoring house girls.

I guess this is the way to reach the new tutoring house levels, but every time i am in this scene i get a crash where the MC thinks "Let's develop the Situation further". Then the game jumps out to the Main Menu. :-(

Is there a fix or a Workaround?
I just saw the Fix on the first Page. Now it works. Thanks

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Ashley was in school uniform all the way in old versions. Patreon made Runey redraw all her scenes cause she looked like illegal girl.
I was hoping he'd move to SS Adult. At least there they wouldn't have made him change one of the main characters.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Can you please tell me what is the location "My Club"? Why and how to start playing with it?
My Club is on the map above the school. Hover mouse over it and it comes up.

Once you have enslaved Heather is when she will start your my club. You go there and she says to come back in a couple of days.

Once you have enslaved your mom and sister, neighbour and her daughter, nun, Mrs Simpson and police officer does it become viable for earning money if you choose to have them do table dances.

There is also the principal and her family and your aunt and cousins that can work there as hosts

Reactions: antitaokun
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes