Dec 13, 2018
TCMS

Great game. I last played at 2.05 and have it in my list of 'best games'.

I like some of the updates. However, the updates do bring some ills:

1) My Club doesn't work at all.
Note: I did a search and was surprised to see no reporting of this?

I started My Club (by enslaving Heather of course). Went there on the day it opened, and assigned Heather to reception. Got an event and thought so far, so good.
On returning (on subsequent days) however, I always get (something along of the lines of) 'you already started the club today (though of course I haven't). All new slaves go there, but there's no income, and no progression.

2) Using a Gas Potion in the train locks out all further content there.
i.e. The 1st Gas Potion used means any subsequent 'talk to' menus simply do nothing.
Here of course I mean using a Gas Bomb in the 'women only' car.

Note (in case it's unclear): The 'talk to' menus work for me until I use a Gas Potion.

EDIT: To anyone who can fix this game
I'm aware that Mr C isn't active here. So hoping one of the other bugs fix ppl might have time for this. :)

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
TCMS

Great game. I last played at 2.05 and have it in my list of 'best games'.

I like some of the updates. However, the updates do bring some ills:

1) My Club doesn't work at all.
Note: I did a search and was surprised to see no reporting of this?

I started My Club (by enslaving Heather of course). Went there on the day it opened, and assigned Heather to reception. Got an event and thought so far, so good.
On returning (on subsequent days) however, I always get (something along of the lines of) 'you already started the club today (though of course I haven't). All new slaves go there, but there's no income, and no progression.

2) Using a Gas Potion in the train locks out all further content there.
i.e. The 1st Gas Potion used means any subsequent 'talk to' menus simply do nothing.
Here of course I mean using a Gas Bomb in the 'women only' car.

Note (in case it's unclear): The 'talk to' menus work for me until I use a Gas Potion.
TCMS isn't the developer of this game - Mr. C is. However, Mr. C isn't active on F95 neither does he have a discord server. If you want to pass your message to the developer you need to do that on Patreon.

Dec 13, 2018
TCMS isn't the developer of this game - Mr. C is. However, Mr. C isn't active on F95 neither does he have a discord server. If you want to pass your message to the developer you need to do that on Patreon.
Thanks, and that's a good point. Not even sure why that wasn't salient when I posted. :unsure:

I'm not a Mr C subscriber, so can't really tell him about his bugs (unless I want to pay him for the privilege).
Mayhaps someone who is will pick it and run with it? ;)

Either way... others here might want to know about such serious bugs... So still worth mentioning I guess ?

Last edited:

antitaokun

Oct 22, 2019
After I enslaved Maria and played with her in the park. Mothers and daughters began to play animals on the playground, but then everything is over, how to move the events further?

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
After I enslaved Maria and played with her in the park. Mothers and daughters began to play animals on the playground, but then everything is over, how to move the events further?

Two things further if you have enslaved the hospital visit the dr. to give you the option to knock the moms up at the front desk. After that corrupt the subway all the way visit the mom and daughter on there, then visit the park again.

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
Even though this has a few kinks I don't really care about, its very well done overall. There is just so much to do and I know I must have missed alot of scenes. (Full gallery needed bad).

Just have two questions:
I am stuck on the news anchor. At the news station she keeps doing the same debate where she takes off her pants and at home when I watch the TV, its always the dildos scene. Ive already had the mayor's wife and daughter show up to the tv station but not sure what I need to do next?

Second, does the tutoring part ever advance any more in this latest update or is it just there to make some cash on the side?

Looking forward to more corruption in the future

Ammoman

Aug 17, 2018
Hello everybody,

like all new update, I can't load my old saves, everytime I find someone with the solution but I can't find this time :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\flori\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Heavy-pc\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\flori\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Heavy-pc\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\flori\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Heavy-pc\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\flori\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Heavy-pc\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\flori\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Heavy-pc\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\flori\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Heavy-pc\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\flori\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Heavy-pc\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "C:\Users\flori\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Heavy-pc\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\flori\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Heavy-pc\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\flori\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Heavy-pc\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
  File "C:\Users\flori\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Heavy-pc\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\flori\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Heavy-pc\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\flori\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Heavy-pc\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\flori\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Heavy-pc\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\flori\Downloads\Corruption-v2.25_Heavy-pc\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.25
Sun Feb 21 21:55:49 2021

could you help me ?

thx
It's probably a problem with the Lib and Renpy files. Go to this post https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-v2-25-mr-c.1878/post-5119828 download the Lib and Renpy and replace your current versions. That should sort the problem.

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
Looking forward to what he does regardless. I will have a new version of the dialogue and story mod out tomorrow. I'm just wrapping up some bits I am working on right now.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes