Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
If it bothers you that much, then don't play it. I'm pretty sure those scenes are avoidable anyway.
And I wish people would stop thinking the FBI are the only crimefighting organisation in the world.
Dude, I was only making a joke. Chillax bro. Even if I didn't make that FBI OPEN UP joke, someone else would've. I'm just saying

im-just-saiyan.jpg

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Anyone got the beach fix for the android version? The one shown does not appear to work for it but rather for the other ones.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Ok, Folks as promised here is the latest version I of the ongoing dialogue fixes. This version includes the new playground bits from the last patch. Also, I have put in the bug fixes for the beach scene and the dinner with your aunt that was included in the latest update. I hope that you enjoy the work that PPE2RedDucks has done with ALL the scenes that Heather is in, as well as all the scenes featuring the police station newbies. As always just replace the existing files in the /games folder to use the new ones.

I'm currently working on Mrs. Simpson and the school but don't feel those are ready yet to include in this.
what are these dialogue fixes? what does it mean?

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
If it bothers you that much, then don't play it. I'm pretty sure those scenes are avoidable anyway.
And I wish people would stop thinking the FBI are the only crimefighting organisation in the world.
ye, the playground scene is the single event everyone was waiting for. people getting upsad about Loli should find another game, 20% of this game has school girls ye? also, there isn't any actual content for those scenes sadly, it's basically just foreplay so far. so I'm pretty sure people are losing their shit waiting for actual "sex" scenes for the playground area. and the girls aren't even young looking because of all the clown make up, pretty sure people would prefer if they remained "pure looking" but each to his own.

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
what are these dialogue fixes? what does it mean?
Squark has already given a simple answer to this (a couple of posts above this), but I'll elaborate a bit.

blackmasha, I guess you haven't looked in on this thread in a while, as Demonkillr1 has explained this point a few times in the last few pages! :)

Personally, I might call them 'alternative dialogs(/texts/script)' rather than 'dialog fixes', if you take 'fix' in the most literal sense that the game is 'broken', literally unplayable, without that 'fix'.

I think DKillr1 was suggesting 'fix' in the sense of 'suggested improvement', rather than 'necessary gameplay enabler'!

So, in the literal technical sense, the offered alternative dialogs are more 'patches' than 'fixes'?

Background: a few players have noted on here that the TEXT - script, dialog/s, whatever you prefer to call the words of the game - is far from being Mr C's strong suit in this VNO (I just made up the abbreviation: Visual Novel with Options).

The most effective elements are certainly CONCEPT, PLOT/STORYLINES, and a lot of the GRAPHICS - although as with any game, the graphics are not always consistent, and a few anatomical aspects are for many readers more humor or farce than excitement. (I'm not going into any assessment here of Mr C's use and treatment FETISHES and their value, effectiveness, acceptability etc. That's been discussed quite a bit on this thread!)

So, the TEXTS. Some players - who knows how many? but it's been remarked on by several people on here! - find the texts not only grammatically poor (also spelling, punctuation, to an extent), but also idiomatically clumsy (meaning: they often don't sound like convincing or exciting English), also fairly repetitive in vocabulary, in places slapdash/sloppy, that is, the impression of being done at speed, without too much checking, and so with uncorrected "eyesores" (yes, this is true of many games/VNOs, more or less), and - more arguable - lacking the sexual heat they could have.

The CONCEPT, the PLOT/STORYLINES, much of the IMAGERY of "Corruption - the VNO", have massive potential - and maybe that's all you need to float your boat - but it's a pity if the "text track" lets all the rest of it down, falls short of the potential in the rest of the developing game.

Hence a few people have set about writing possible improvements. .... And that's what the 'dialog fixes' are about.

I think Squark mainly takes the line of setting out to correct the many basic errors in the English, . A "text repair" approach. So that players are not "hit in the eye" by so many mistakes ....!

Demonkillr1 is generally a bit more ambitious, also trying to revise, enhance and improve expression, vocabulary and idiomatic quality. Giving the gameplay (or that is the intention!) more vividness, vitality, energy, excitement.... whatever you wish to call it, up to the standard of the concept, plot/storylines and graphics.

Others are even more ambitious. ~ Maybe too ambitious .... ;)

But anyway, .... simply regard the 'dialog fixes' (or 'alternative dialogs', or ....) as an option, to take and try, or leave.

TIP: As when applying any fix, patch, alternative file.... unless you are at your wits' end, close to abandoning because "THE GAME DON'T PLAY!!!!", always store the original files away safely somewhere, apply the fix/patch/alternate in their place, and try it out.

You can then always row back to the original if you don't like it, or it makes a problem - even if only in your view! - worse.

STAY SAFE (IRL) is a good principle also when playing games!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Squark has already given a simple answer to this (a couple of posts above this), but I'll elaborate a bit.

blackmasha, I guess you haven't looked in on this thread in a while, as Demonkillr1 has explained this point a few times in the last few pages! :)

Personally, I might call them 'alternative dialogs(/texts/script)' rather than 'dialog fixes', if you take 'fix' in the most literal sense that the game is 'broken', literally unplayable, without that 'fix'.

I think DKillr1 was suggesting 'fix' in the sense of 'suggested improvement', rather than 'necessary gameplay enabler'!

So, in the literal technical sense, the offered alternative dialogs are more 'patches' than 'fixes'?

Background: a few players have noted on here that the TEXT - script, dialog/s, whatever you prefer to call the words of the game - is far from being Mr C's strong suit in this VNO (I just made up the abbreviation: Visual Novel with Options).

The most effective elements are certainly CONCEPT, PLOT/STORYLINES, and a lot of the GRAPHICS - although as with any game, the graphics are not always consistent, and a few anatomical aspects are for many readers more humor or farce than excitement. (I'm not going into any assessment here of Mr C's use and treatment FETISHES and their value, effectiveness, acceptability etc. That's been discussed quite a bit on this thread!)

So, the TEXTS. Some players - who knows how many? but it's been remarked on by several people on here! - find the texts not only grammatically poor (also spelling, punctuation, to an extent), but also idiomatically clumsy (meaning: they often don't sound like convincing or exciting English), also fairly repetitive in vocabulary, in places slapdash/sloppy, that is, the impression of being done at speed, without too much checking, and so with uncorrected "eyesores" (yes, this is true of many games/VNOs, more or less), and - more arguable - lacking the sexual heat they could have.

The CONCEPT, the PLOT/STORYLINES, much of the IMAGERY of "Corruption - the VNO", have massive potential - and maybe that's all you need to float your boat - but it's a pity if the "text track" lets all the rest of it down, falls short of the potential in the rest of the developing game.

Hence a few people have set about writing possible improvements. .... And that's what the 'dialog fixes' are about.

I think Squark mainly takes the line of setting out to correct the many basic errors in the English, . A "text repair" approach. So that players are not "hit in the eye" by so many mistakes ....!

Demonkillr1 is generally a bit more ambitious, also trying to revise, enhance and improve expression, vocabulary and idiomatic quality. Giving the gameplay (or that is the intention!) more vividness, vitality, energy, excitement.... whatever you wish to call it, up to the standard of the concept, plot/storylines and graphics.

Others are even more ambitious. ~ Maybe too ambitious .... ;)

But anyway, .... simply regard the 'dialog fixes' (or 'alternative dialogs', or ....) as an option, to take and try, or leave.

TIP: As when applying any fix, patch, alternative file.... unless you are at your wits' end, close to abandoning because "THE GAME DON'T PLAY!!!!", always store the original files away safely somewhere, apply the fix/patch/alternate in their place, and try it out.

You can then always row back to the original if you don't like it, or it makes a problem - even if only in your view! - worse.

STAY SAFE (IRL) is a good principle also when playing games!
Yeah, what I'm doing is mainly "repair" work. In some cases, however, I have to completely reword entire swathes of text so it's kind of a mixed bag.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Ok, Folks as promised here is the latest version I of the ongoing dialogue fixes. This version includes the new playground bits from the last patch. Also, I have put in the bug fixes for the beach scene and the dinner with your aunt that was included in the latest update. I hope that you enjoy the work that PPE2RedDucks has done with ALL the scenes that Heather is in, as well as all the scenes featuring the police station newbies. As always just replace the existing files in the /games folder to use the new ones.

I'm currently working on Mrs. Simpson and the school but don't feel those are ready yet to include in this.
thanks I will try to make a translation into my language, Italian with these new texts.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017

Hi sorry could you send me the unencoded files, so that I can translate them? Thank you

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Alex - if you download and use the unRen tool

See e.g. here

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

you can decompile text files (into plain text: .txt) and also images (into .png format) from Renpy-coded games.

It's a very useful little tool, if you want to work on adaptations, translations, etc.
I tried to run the program you indicated but at most it opens the images folder I can't see the text files are always decompiled. I used both command 1 and number 2 and copied the program both to where the exe is and to the Game folder.
Can you help me understand how it works or tell me the correct steps to follow? Thank you

----------------------
Update: I solved
----------------------

Last edited:
Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020

Does this work for the android version because if it does then I'm doing something wrong.

Sirdookpants

May 14, 2020
Hey, I need help in my first gameplay I can see the scene where both mom and sis are on the living room so I can make them work on the cafe as maid but in my second gameplay I can't get that scene anymore it's just doesn't shows up I keep clicking the living room every day and it keeps saying no one is there any solution to this also for the bug where I'm at the beach to get the event higher for the tutoring it keeps bringing me back to the menu need help. I'm on android btw

Last edited:

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
I tried to run the program you indicated but at most it opens the images folder I can't see the text files are always decompiled. I used both command 1 and number 2 and copied the program both to where the exe is and to the Game folder.
Can you help me understand how it works or tell me the correct steps to follow? Thank you

----------------------
Update: I solved
----------------------
You got to the solution before I got to your question! :)

Always an alternative is to use Notepad++. It will open the .rpyc files, and you can save as .txt (or copy and paste into a .txt file).

GiviMak

May 25, 2019
Hey, I need help in my first gameplay I can see the scene where both mom and sis are on the living room so I can make them work on the cafe as maid but in my second gameplay I can't get that scene anymore it's just doesn't shows up I keep clicking the living room every day and it keeps saying no one is there any solution to this also for the bug where I'm at the beach to get the event higher for the tutoring it keeps bringing me back to the menu need help. I'm on android btw
Work in cafe allowed only on weekends. Btw if you enslaved mom and sis, you cant send them to work, until you enslave Heather

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
You got to the solution before I got to your question! :)

Always an alternative is to use Notepad++. It will open the .rpyc files, and you can save as .txt (or copy and paste into a .txt file).
Yes thank you, in fact I use Notepad ++. Eventually I couldn't see the .rpy files because I had UnRen with an outdated version. Anyway there is a lot to translate but I immediately found a difference in the text better than the original ... I hope that the developer can take it into account and maybe replace it, because this is much better.

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020

Could you start providing in .rpy instead? Would love to contribute when I have time

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes