Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
Could you start providing in .rpy instead? Would love to contribute when I have time
Honestly if the file is included in what I put up it is mostly done. If you want to send help out with it feel free to send me a message about the part your interested in. I will let you guys know that I have had some issues to deal with irl so I haven't had much chance to do any further work since my last post.

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Honestly if the file is included in what I put up it is mostly done. If you want to send help out with it feel free to send me a message about the part your interested in. I will let you guys know that I have had some issues to deal with irl so I haven't had much chance to do any further work since my last post.
I hope your situation (whatever it may be) improves soon.

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Best wishes from me too.

Fantasy is fantasy, however wild, and however "real" the motivations and wild psychological impulses connected to fantasy.

But real life needs tending, as a precious thing. The most valuable thing.

"Health first."

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

spartianrapesass

Sep 15, 2018
I am stuck I get through the tutoring then I go to the beach go through that scene. But when it ends I go right back to the menu. Is there something I need to download or is not finished yet?

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Harith - I don't think so. He is the possessive type. He lets all but one of the female Subway passengers be available for other men, and of course in the private club Heather gifted him, the slaves can do table dances etc, but generally, he likes to be Top Dog. Other sexual activities by the women in his life are generally frowned on.

spartianrapesass - not sure what you're saying. Certainly the BEACH is a work in progress so far, you can't get much beyond a bit of harmless beach volleyball there. You mean you've finished all the tutoring available, and activities so far complete with the three women/girls in the private house where he tutors, plus activities with the two women at the Temple and its gardens? If so, that will be all for now.

Reactions: Jhon99x and GiviMak

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
How exactly do I know if I completely corrupted a place? Especially asking for Hospital and School.

See Spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bonus question regarding the Hospital - is it possible to get girls pregnant? Especially family members.

Thank you in advance! It is a great game, really enjoying it so far!

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
How exactly do I know if I completely corrupted a place? Especially asking for Hospital and School.

See Spoilers:

Bonus question regarding the Hospital - is it possible to get girls pregnant? Especially family members.

Thank you in advance! It is a great game, really enjoying it so far!
Only ones James (MC's default name) can knock up so far are:

Amy's and Bella's (the police trainee's) moms and the playground kids' moms for now if i recall correctly. James knocks up the trainees' mothers in front of their fathers.

Reactions: Cherubin25

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020

Amy's and Bella's (the police trainee's) moms and the playground kids' moms for now if i recall correctly. James knocks up the trainees' mothers in front of their fathers.
Thank you very much! Also figured out that those areas are only fully corrupted once the Characters inside are Slaves.

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
v2.20
- Addition of pregnancy to the hospital for three wives in the residential area
- Pregnant sex scene of 3 wives in the residential area

Where can i do that cant find the option

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Chris, you could save time by using the Search function top right. If you entered, say, "pregnancy" and "residential".

The question has been answered a few times on the thread above.

A simple search finds answers like that quickly.

See e.g. posts 13302 and 13340, to give you a push this time.

pusmerkin

Jul 29, 2018

I've got, what I think, is the student council pregnant as well... I really need to replay an read through the dialog better.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I've got, what I think, is the student council pregnant as well... I really need to replay an read through the dialog better.
Yes, but this is not really "by choice". Once you are far enough on school corruption, you get that automatically.

My main targets for pregnacy was the sister, I hoped that she can get pregnant as well, since during Sex she mentions it.

Reactions: pusmerkin

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
Compressed PC, does not start, gives some error.
Lite version does start but no mods are cheats are working.
Unfortunately no longer have the patience to test and experiment.
Deleted.

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
Chris, you could save time by using the Search function top right. If you entered, say, "pregnancy" and "residential".

The question has been answered a few times on the thread above.

A simple search finds answers like that quickly.

See e.g. posts 13302 and 13340, to give you a push this time.
It's a bug i have done all what the other guys here wrote...all women are slaves etc etc... can't get the option have to wait for update sadly

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes