KiwiPerv

Mar 19, 2021
I'm having trouble figuring out how to get Mrs Robinson from 4-stars to 5-stars. Can someone tell me what is needed to finish corrupting her?

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I'm having trouble figuring out how to get Mrs Robinson from 4-stars to 5-stars. Can someone tell me what is needed to finish corrupting her?
She is not available to be 5 star yet, that is for a future update. So you have her at max for the moment.

KiwiPerv

Mar 19, 2021
There is a bug in the new playground scenes when you play hide'n'seek with the 3 girls (2 original + girl from subway) where there is a little you can see under the convex ride every time instead of behind the toilets or under the slide. On the earlier scenes you could see where they were hiding, but the newer scenes make it look like they are always under the convex ride, regardless of which is the correct hiding place.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I can earn 2400 per day, is this the maximum possible?
So far, that appears to be the case for Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. 2800 to 3600 on Tuesdays and Thursdays depending on if the game doesn't put it at night off the bat once you leave Utopia and after having your slaves dance twice then work at the school (provided that you enslaved the school first). For now, that's the most.

Tiber74

May 6, 2018
I have seen pictures of a helpful notebook but in the pc version on my game the only thing close to this is the icon in the top right corner of the screen which doesn't give anywhere near as much detail. I am currently trying to corrupt/slave the headmistress/melissa, becky and dana. When I try to go on a walk with dana and becky the game stops working. If I go to principals home to the ceremony begins and also the game stops working. I'm hoping that next update an ingame hint/help system or walkthrough is included to make sure things are done in the correct order to avoid the game crashing or events missed.

blood_rain

Jan 14, 2019
Note: if I need to make a mod page for this I will, but it's 12:41 AM right now, only 3 girls have been implemented so far, and I basically haven't slept in 24 hours so I'm saying "fuck it" right now.

These files will allow for you to do the interaction scenes (not random events but where you actually approach the person and choose the option) from before you enslaved the girls.

THIS IS NOT YET FULLY COMPLETE AND IS IN PROGRESS!!!

Implemented Girls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to Install:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTICE: I've only tested this using the current (v2.25) version of Corruption (Lite) for pc. As far as I'm aware there shouldn't be any problems occurring because of this but better to be safe than sorry, so now you're aware.
I have made a mod page and posted an updated version of the mod, which can be found by clicking here or by clicking the link in my signature.

If I do end up attempting to at least change the appearance of the characters when you aren't in a scene, then I'll be combining that mod into the above post as well.

Reactions: Tiber74

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I have seen pictures of a helpful notebook but in the pc version on my game the only thing close to this is the icon in the top right corner of the screen which doesn't give anywhere near as much detail. I am currently trying to corrupt/slave the headmistress/melissa, becky and dana. When I try to go on a walk with dana and becky the game stops working. If I go to principals home to the ceremony begins and also the game stops working. I'm hoping that next update an ingame hint/help system or walkthrough is included to make sure things are done in the correct order to avoid the game crashing or events missed.
You may have seen AON's Better Experience mod, which is an expanded version of the button you describe.

The actual game version basically shows you the levels of the main women in the form of stars.

AON's mod still uses the old notebook format with more details including lesser characters, events and the ability to raise and lower corruption levels and enslave/un-enslave characters.

If you add your save, I can have a look and point you in the direction you need to go.

Mar 8, 2021
Hi,
I downloaded the compressed version, seem that the incest patch is already applied, assuming that the original version do not have incest already. I don't want that right now, does anybody know how to reverse patch it?

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes