Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
Hi,
I downloaded the compressed version, seem that the incest patch is already applied, assuming that the original version do not have incest already. I don't want that right now, does anybody know how to reverse patch it?
This game never had an incest patch. It began development back when Patreon didn't give a shit a about that and still some how scurt by patreon's witch hunt.

Alieson

Oct 23, 2017
I need help to become mayor
I've corrupt mayor's family, school, nurse, police and church and I've a rating of 50%
I've finish with tv show and trap the mayor
How can I win this election

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Huh, I thought patreon won't allow incest.
Game isn't currently big enough to warrant such ridiculous scrutiny.

Alieson, the Mayor route (and election) isn't complete yet, like most of the characters in the game at this point.
It seems to be Mr.C's modus operandi so to speak. Make something, do a load of other stuff, come back, do more, leave it alone for a while again and so on...

blood_rain

Jan 14, 2019
Where the save file is? I download again and found the old saves, but I was delected the whole game file.
Thanks.
Assuming you're on PC (I can't help if you're on Mac):
You can find the saves for any Ren'Py game on PC by following this path (replace the text in bracket's [] with corresponding info):

C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\[game name + series of numbers you don't need to concern yourself with]

I.E. for your case you should only need to put this into your File Explorer (if the name of your PC profile is the same as your F95 name):

C:\Users\SquareAmlore\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\corruption-1486470780

Last edited:
Reactions: SquareAmlore

DuRöde

Mar 30, 2020
You guys are right, the file was bugged. Not sure why it worked for me (something with my save ig) but here's the fixed resident file. Just plop these bad boy(s) in the "game" folder and it should work now. Let me know if it doesn't.

edit: didnt save changes before attaching -_-
Hi, when I click on the attachments it won't download and instead shows me what is in the file, does anyone know why that is?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hi, when I click on the attachments it won't download and instead shows me what is in the file, does anyone know why that is?
if im understanding correctly what your saying...right click on the attachment and select save as

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
That's because .rpy files are plain text. So your browser thinks that you want to open them rather than download them.
And besides, str8up give you the answer though on some browsers it's labelled as Save link as....

DuRöde

Mar 30, 2020
if im understanding correctly what your saying...right click on the attachment and select save as
Thank you very much! Most of the time when there is an attachment I only need to click on it and it downloads, which is why I was confused.

Reactions: str8up

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I wonder what will the dev do about the neighbor's mom who had a daughter who is a nurse ( i forgot the names) but before you enslave the wife, you invited her to MC's haus.. You made them have sex in the balcony. then the husband suddenly appear. Now that she is enslave, the husband is nowhere to be found and means no NTR content for that? I mean, the dev could add that.. hope he could polish that continuation of that content. Either before or after the end game. There is a lot that like that, unfished contents. like the restaurant owner and her husbands side chick. Dev instantly ends it.

Reactions: Juan Carlos1234

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I wonder what will the dev do about the neighbor's mom who had a daughter who is a nurse ( i forgot the names) but before you enslave the wife, you invited her to MC's haus.. You made them have sex in the balcony. then the husband suddenly appear. Now that she is enslave, the husband is nowhere to be found and means no NTR content for that? I mean, the dev could add that.. hope he could polish that continuation of that content. Either before or after the end game. There is a lot that like that, unfished contents. like the restaurant owner and her husbands side chick. Dev instantly ends it.
Meghan and Emily, IIRC.
I don't know if you noticed, but Meghan's husband has zero respect for her. So I refute the validity of NTR content from this.

Reactions: DMon1981

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
can ya bang the loli's in the park yet?
Hi, I'm Chris Hansen. Why don't you take a seat over there. All joking aside though, not yet. If I recall correctly, here's what happens
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There IS a bit of a bug that will show them in one spot even though they're in a different one. With that said, enjoy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jackkane
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes