VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Meghan and Emily, IIRC.
I don't know if you noticed, but Meghan's husband has zero respect for her. So I refute the validity of NTR content from this.

It is not always that when a husband disrespects his wife. He wouldn't get jealous when someone else is fucking his wife.
There are man like that, not that i have seen the woman fucking another man but i have seen a wife and husband, who didn't really care about his wife. I think they are at mid 40's. but when his wife cheated an argument broke out in our street. for real.

what i learn about that argument was the only time the husband becomes husband is when he give parts of his salary to his wife. What the wife said is like, " We didn't even sleep together, even we do you are busy if i tried talking to you it seems your bored. If its your rest day,you are always outside with your friends. " you know just like that..

but the guy is i can say 'good' father, i always saw every morning he walks with his children every early of the morning before their children goes to school but he felt cold with his wife, so when she cheated he became angry. I think there is still something in his heart.. so it made him angry.

If there is a man exist like that, there are probably men and woman exist somewhere in other parts of the world. So why it can't exist in the game? Also i just remember now. because i just replayed the part where Megan becomes a slave. Husband was somewhat angry, confused or delusion? If dev did it for nothing why he puts it in the first place?

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
It is not always that when a husband disrespects his wife. He wouldn't get jealous when someone else is fucking his wife.
There are man like that, not that i have seen the woman fucking another man but i have seen a wife and husband, who didn't really care about his wife. I think they are at mid 40's. but when his wife cheated an argument broke out in our street. for real.

what i learn about that argument was the only time the husband becomes husband is when he give parts of his salary to his wife. What the wife said is like, " We didn't even sleep together, even we do you are busy if i tried talking to you it seems your bored. If its your rest day,you are always outside with your friends. " you know just like that..

but the guy is i can say 'good' father, i always saw every morning he walks with his children every early of the morning before their children goes to school but he felt cold with his wife, so when she cheated he became angry. I think there is still something in his heart.. so it made him angry.

If there is a man exist like that, there are probably men and woman exist somewhere in other parts of the world. So why it can't exist in the game? Also i just remember now. because i just replayed the part where Megan becomes a slave. Husband was somewhat angry, confused or delusion? If dev did it for nothing why he puts it in the first place?
Well this is the case where the husband puts his wife down in front of the MC and says she is only good for looking after the house and making him meals.

If you play the game right and befriend the husband by meeting him at the spa, you get to meet him at the park where he spies on young couples and then you have the opportunity to have sex with his wife (in disguise) in front of him and then he sees this woman as hot.

This also allows you to invite him to Utopia for her Slave ceremony and you reveal that it was his wife and he gets into a funk as he realises what he is losing.

The dev has done it for teaching the husband a lesson in my opinion.

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
Well this is the case where the husband puts his wife down in front of the MC and says she is only good for looking after the house and making him meals.

If you play the game right and befriend the husband by meeting him at the spa, you get to meet him at the park where he spies on young couples and then you have the opportunity to have sex with his wife (in disguise) in front of him and then he sees this woman as hot.

This also allows you to invite him to Utopia for her Slave ceremony and you reveal that it was his wife and he gets into a funk as he realises what he is losing.

The dev has done it for teaching the husband a lesson in my opinion.
Not to mention that after you make emily your slave you go back the the park with her at night. Then the spa again with both of them. (Just to rub it in more...)

Reactions: DMon1981

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
While I still like the game as its one of the few corruption games that actually has the girls dress and act significantly sluttier, and subservient has you progress through. I understand why people feel less inclined to drop 20 bucks on this game. The updates have been getting progressively smaller, the writing has severely degraded over time, the options for what you could do with them has shorter, shorter with every girl to the point that its more like you just get one scene per new level with the girl.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
While I still like the game as its one of the few corruption games that actually has the girls dress and act significantly sluttier, and subservient has you progress through. I understand why people feel less inclined to drop 20 bucks on this game. The updates have been getting progressively smaller, the writing has severely degraded over time, the options for what you could do with them has shorter, shorter with every girl to the point that its more like you just get one scene per new level with the girl.
While the loss of the varied options with the girls is a sad one, I have to disagree with the other points. I've been following since 0,65 and the updates have always been around the same length, and the "writing" was never a strong point to begin with so I don't see how it could get degraded :)
But yeah 20 bucks is a pretty steep price for what usually is about 20-40 minutes of new content every 6 weeks.

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
While the loss of the varied options with the girls is a sad one, I have to disagree with the other points. I've been following since 0,65 and the updates have always been around the same length, and the "writing" was never a strong point to begin with so I don't see how it could get degraded :)
But yeah 20 bucks is a pretty steep price for what usually is about 20-40 minutes of new content every 6 weeks.

I've only been around for a couple updates so I wouldn't know the total. As for the writing I am working on that with a couple others. I was kind of hoping for an early upload of this update so I could get started updating my mod for the new scenes.

Reactions: blood_rain

blood_rain

Jan 14, 2019
I've only been around for a couple updates so I wouldn't know the total. As for the writing I am working on that with a couple others. I was kind of hoping for an early upload of this update so I could get started updating my mod for the new scenes.
Tbh, I was hoping the same. But also so I could test how my mod does when you update the game.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, so was I. If the additions aren't to any of the more ludicrously big files, I might actually redo them instead of just running the fixes through.

Jokerware

Oct 14, 2019
Am I the only one that has a corrupted "archive.rpa" about 63 % into the extraction ? It happens with both the MEGA and the Nopy downloads :(

blood_rain

Jan 14, 2019
Am I the only one that has a corrupted "archive.rpa" about 63 % into the extraction ? It happens with both the MEGA and the Nopy downloads :(
Idk, maybe?

I'd have to look into F95's rules first, but I might be able to remove my mod files and attach a compressed ZIP file for you to attempt to download and see if that works for you.

EDIT: I just remembered that I have .rpy files which overwrite the .rpyc files completely. So I wouldn't be able to get you a fully base-line game (it would have the current version of my mod installed into it). Otherwise, I should be able to attach the entire game as a compressed ZIP file as long as it doesn't exceed a limit.

Reactions: Jokerware

Jokerware

Oct 14, 2019
" Otherwise, I should be able to attach the entire game as a compressed ZIP file as long as it doesn't exceed a limit. "

Looking forward to it :)

Reactions: blood_rain

blood_rain

Jan 14, 2019
" Otherwise, I should be able to attach the entire game as a compressed ZIP file as long as it doesn't exceed a limit. "

Ok... so just compressing the archive.rpa file rn... and the current estimated amount of time until completion is 4 hours and 15 minutes... I'm sorry man... but with it being 4:14am for me, I'm not gonna wait that long. I need to catch some sleep. Have you tried to use any of the other download links?

EDIT: nvm, the compression just finished

Reactions: Jokerware

blood_rain

Jan 14, 2019

It's too large to attach... looking at 30 min upload through Google Drive b/c of the available sites we can use it's practically the only other one I can say I actually trust.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes