Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone able to get the family dinner scene to play? I just keep getting the old scene even after getting all other scenes I could find with all family members.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I've just finished up Mrs Robinson's apartment. Next I'll fix up the new scenes and then continue as normal (alphabetical order). I'll post the apartment and files with new scenes once they're done.

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
Dark Coven Here are my bug fixes for the 2 areas causing problems.

I haven't changed this to reflect my dialogue fixes so it should be safe to use with a fresh install.
I get this after i download ur patch when i try go to the playground

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/playground.rpy", line 254, in <module>
NameError: name 'park_kids_event' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/playground.rpyc", line 254, in script
    �az��v8��p�� 3ذ�e�.�p=7T�C�ar�
  File "C:\Users\aanis\Downloads\H games\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\aanis\Downloads\H games\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\aanis\Downloads\H games\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.25
Tue Feb 16 13:12:30 2021

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
I get this after i download ur patch when i try go to the playground

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/playground.rpyc", line 254, in script
    �az��v8��p�� 3ذ�e�.�p=7T�C�ar�
  File "C:\Users\aanis\Downloads\H games\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\aanis\Downloads\H games\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\aanis\Downloads\H games\corruption-v2.25-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.25
Tue Feb 16 13:12:30 2021
I will get a fix for that out shortly. What is happening is that he introduced that variable with this update and since you are using an old save it hasn't been defined yet. You should be alright if you just hit ignore on that as the following lines set it for the future scenes.

Edit: Updated fix attached. Sets the variable to occur in the first scene after you knock the moms up. Or if you haven't finished the subway but have done that scene it will set it on the old final scene. If you hit that error before you do either of those, you can ignore it without impact.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Have you made everyone your slave?
I took a look at the Aunt.rpy file, and it looks like the event is labeled as "slave_julia_dinner2" and doesn't have anything set up to actually trigger it, at least from what my meagre understanding of code can interpret. I was able to watch the scene by swapping the "slave_julia_dinner2" label with "slave_julia_dinner."

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
I will get a fix for that out shortly. What is happening is that he introduced that variable with this update and since you are using an old save it hasn't been defined yet. You should be alright if you just hit ignore on that as the following lines set it for the future scenes.

Edit: Updated fix attached. Sets the variable to occur in the first scene after you knock the moms up. Or if you haven't finished the subway but have done that scene it will set it on the old final scene. If you hit that error before you do either of those, you can ignore it without impact.
thank you

Demonkillr1

Jul 29, 2020
I took a look at the Aunt.rpy file, and it looks like the event is labeled as "slave_julia_dinner2" and doesn't have anything set up to actually trigger it, at least from what my meagre understanding of code can interpret. I was able to watch the scene by swapping the "slave_julia_dinner2" label with "slave_julia_dinner."
Are you using the vanilla dialogue or mine?

Mar 12, 2019

how do you use it

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes