Seeking Corruption games like Ambrosia

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
I recently played Ambrosia, and I really enjoyed how the main character started out as a pure-hearted girl but gradually became obsessed with sex over the course of the game. Anyone know of any other games that handle their corruption in a similar fashion?; i.e., the main character has increasingly lewd experiences, which they come to realise they enjoy and start seeking them out?

Conditions are: no scat/NTR/guro, no visual novels/side scrollers (RPGs are preferable), no male main characters, no 3D, decent art, and no oversized breasts (Flode's are pretty much the absolute upper limit, and I'd certainly prefer smaller. Meltys Quest, for instance, is way too large - that, and I can't stand the whole 'bimbo' thing). Beyond that, I'll vet everything myself.

Reactions: Maike03

kirikus

Nov 26, 2018
Last edited:

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
These are recent ones of the similar quality:

Both are, as far as I know, still untranslated, but keep them in mind.
I do beleve that these are top quality, older games can't really compare.

These are less similar, but also feature similar themes:

Kagura likes to translate such games, might want to check their games.
I've got Detective Girl of the Steam City, Public Defense Corp, and Salvation all sitting in my backlog since I know Kagura tends to do things like that, yeah. I'll check out more of their stuff, though, as well as those others you linked. Thanks.

Reactions: timoteeei

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
It's unfortunate that most games in this genre, like Pray, Terrible Laboratory, Salvation and Detective Girl all feature Loli protagonist with little to no assets.

Not my thing, which is why Celesfonia, Ambrosia and Defense Corp are a welcome sight. Especially since those 3 are so damn good.
Try this if you want a focus on corruption at the expense of early (or frequent) sex.

Apxangel9

Feb 13, 2019
It's unfortunate that most games in this genre, like Pray, Terrible Laboratory, Salvation and Detective Girl all feature Loli protagonist with little to no assets.

Not my thing, which is why Celesfonia, Ambrosia and Defense Corp are a welcome sight. Especially since those 3 are so damn good.
Developer "Oneone1" made a series of games in similiar fashion to this one where mc girl gets corrupted as well as her deeds recorded.

Developer "Acerola" does good assets in every game, along with natural corruption in most cases (unlike that game they made where mcg cheats her husband while getting corrupted). They colaborated with oneone1 btw and made game, it works only with locale emulator or ntleas.

Old game called "Naked order" about girl in pinch made to do exhibitionism tasks to get her sister released.

This is a new one and its very cool. Princess's guard sets on a journey to free the princess, what awaits her?
Chevalier historie

Woman owns a restaurant, and has to manage it, so she works as a waitress there to cut expenses.
Ane Kasegi

More of an exhibitionism focus, but i think still hits the spot.
holy-lady-knight-elis

Last edited:

SpliffDungar

Dec 30, 2021

I would also add Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison, Otome The Exorcist, The Pregcess Of Zeven and Ideology in Friction as being among some of my favorites in that regard.

shadowburn

Mar 19, 2019
Anthesis by Shimobashria Workshop (same as Celesphonia and Ambrosia)
While you can tell it's the oldest, the meat of the game is exactly what you're looking for. Innocent girl that becomes obsessed with sex. Don't let the smaller resolution and terrible ux design stop you from trying. It's quite an incredible game

Reactions: Apxangel9 and lvana