EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ148555_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Elis was about to embark on a series of trials to succeed the collapsed Emperor.
She saw a lewd woman exposing herself in the back street.
On her return to the castle, Elis couldn't shake the image of that naked woman.
She found a private area and put her hand between her legs---
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-10-29
Release Date: 2015-02-24
Developer: H.H.WORKS.
Translator: kashem2
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.12
Language: English (~95% translated)
Genre:

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Extras: Full Translation

Thanks Hones for the link.

RJ148555_img_smp1.jpg RJ148555_img_smp2.jpg RJ148555_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
every time I download from any downloadable link and then I extract from the corrupt file, I don't use any antivirus, is this just me or someone having the same problem in this game? :/
The archive extracts fine for me, you can either try re-downloading or open the rar in winrar go to tools and select repair archive, that should fix the issue.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Anything special about this one? I swear there is one of these every day and it just gets stale at some point.

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
Actually playing this one and H-system and gameplay looks good, even if nothing new is here (classic H.H. WORKS system).

Unfortunately, like any others H.H. WORKS, there is always a disapointing and annoying element, in this game it's how combat are launched on map : foes can start fight at farsight (or even without even looking at you) and it also can start randomly.. What a pleasure to lose time constently for a poor mission by being harassed by slimes who're not even worth the exp or loot.

(PS: sorry if my english is not perfect)

Reactions: lordofevilcr

Nintendo

Nov 27, 2017
Few questions, How do you get to the city from the castle in the exposed state at night? I can't seem to get past the last night guard at the main gate. Also how do you get membership to the club in the back alley.

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
Few questions, How do you get to the city from the castle in the exposed state at night? I can't seem to get past the last night guard at the main gate. Also how do you get membership to the club in the back alley.
You only have to expose and masturbate, you'll unlock the town at nasty 60 and the club a bit before.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
how do you get this game in english ? it says english here on the page but its in japanese :/
No it isn't but the title screen is untranslated, when the game loads on the title screen select the first option and hit enter to start a new game.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Pretty old H.H Works game, his 3rd "work" if I'm not wrong , I'm actually waiting for his next one Flash Cycling 2

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote