wodthehunter

Mar 26, 2020
I got a freeze or so Long loading time it seemed to me it's dead, when i go expose at nasty 30, nude and soldier grabs boobs and then it's freeze/loading forever. hint? happened twice allready and im kinda getting sad now.

EDIT: im getting freezes whenever i go exposure and get caught by civilianz or soldiers, when they grab ass or boobs i get freeze....help?!?
try pressing shift?

AKL_29

Feb 13, 2020
Uhhhh it ain't working for me. Got the "File corrupted!" error message, can anyone show me the steps on how to fix this with screenshots pls?

hellboundroar

Jul 7, 2017
the game uploaded to mediafire, in case anyone wants it
You need to run it in japanese using a locale emulator (in my pc it can also run just by changing the folder name to english, although i just ran it and closed it, cannot say right now if i wont face any bugs this way)

Reactions: venaris and Zenator

misjebaka

May 27, 2019
I can't find a way to beat World's Tree (monster king final level) because all paths lead to dead ends o_O

Dec 7, 2018
the game uploaded to mediafire, in case anyone wants it
You need to run it in japanese using a locale emulator (in my pc it can also run just by changing the folder name to english, although i just ran it and closed it, cannot say right now if i wont face any bugs this way)
Does this include the 100% completed translation patch? I appreciate the info

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote