Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Welp, didn't know that was in the works. Any ETA? I'm interested to see how it'll expand on the original.

Hopefully it will be picked up for an official translation this time around.
No ETA yet, but there are some art and screenshot of development on . I think he also have playable "during-development" builds for some of his Ci-en supporters tiers (Jap version of Patreon).

Not many news about gameplay or features (should be similar to first game) but from what I saw he's planning to make his "bust pictures" and, by his words, lot of cut-in and events CG (same quality as flash camping) but more stable.

Reactions: junior20000

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I have received permission to finish the translation. I will start tomorrow. Hopefully shouldn't take too long to finish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Good luck with completing the translation
you can grab the jp version of the game and tl patch files if you want them from my post in the request thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/holy-lady-knight-elis.38261/post-2584829
Thanks but I got what I need already. The translated game when you decrypt it has all the previously translated script available so all I need to do is find the parts that are not translated and run them through some checks. I am a bit newer so I will attempt to keep the quality at the same level as whats given or better. the game will be finished at least unless I come across something that stops me from doing it like I don't know how to translate the game properly for some odd reason. what would help me for testing is if someone could provide me with a save where scenes aren't translated so I can test before and after.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hope someone finishes translation.. when the H scenes are not translated it ruins the story.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game got boring fast.. very fast. She talks about wanting to masturbate outside at the very first masturbation scene but then she won't expose anywhere outside.. game just plain boring.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Is there any way to reduce your odds of getting caught doing lewd stuff?

Also the percentages given for getting caught kinda feel like lies.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Now I understand why the original translator didn't translate some of this... The scenes play out very similarly. These soldiers are very polite however despite reaming a girl while she says to stop. Gotta hand it to them.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I am working on it right now as we speak. give me a few days.
I don't know if you'd be willing but since it seems you're translating the h-scenes from this game. I was wondering if you would have a look This Thread it's an h-game that has everything translated EXCEPT the h-scenes. I've held of on playing it for so long since not having the h-scenes translated takes most of the enjoyment out of playing it. :/

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I don't know if you'd be willing but since it seems you're translating the h-scenes from this game. I was wondering if you would have a look This Thread it's an h-game that has everything translated EXCEPT the h-scenes. I've held of on playing it for so long since not having the h-scenes translated takes most of the enjoyment out of playing it. :/
Ah yes, Mirielle the Medichine. I know of this project. If I remember correctly there was a reason they original author didn't/ couldn't translate the H scenes. Would I be opposed to doing them? Well it depends on why they were not done in the first place. Assuming that there wasn't anything glaringly wrong that caused them to stop I would want permission to continue on the author's behalf. That is my rule. I don't plagiarize I will not take credit or steal someones thunder to finish a project. So once I finish this project I will do more research into the whats and whys and if I like what I see sure I can do it.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Ah yes, Mirielle the Medichine. I know of this project. If I remember correctly there was a reason they original author didn't/ couldn't translate the H scenes. Would I be opposed to doing them? Well it depends on why they were not done in the first place. Assuming that there wasn't anything glaringly wrong that caused them to stop I would want permission to continue on the author's behalf. That is my rule. I don't plagiarize I will not take credit or steal someones thunder to finish a project. So once I finish this project I will do more research into the whats and whys and if I like what I see sure I can do it.
After talking a lot with the translator during his time translating, the issue was the h-events where stored in a different way or something similar. But according to his original post he was able to figure out how to access them, as for asking for permission I totally get that. Keep me posted pls in the future if you decide to do it or not, so I don't get my hopes up for nothing. xD Thanks for taking the time to reply and translate these h-scenes too.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Translation is coming along fine so far. I noticed that most of the common events weren't translated which in most games is the bulk of the events and the biggest file. So its taking a bit longer to complete then I liked. good news is this game only has like 600 of them! ( by contrast my last translation had 3500) I am taking my time on it so I am hoping I finish it today but I might not since sitting for hours and translating 600 text blocks isn't how I like to spend my Fridays and I want to keep my quality standards higher. Expect it finished by next week.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote