3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Where is SHIELD?

Seriously Coulson get your ass over here, this multiplying Hydra of enemies is annoying, I kill 1, 2 new pop up......

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
every time I download from any downloadable link and then I extract from the corrupt file, I don't use any antivirus, is this just me or someone having the same problem in this game? :/
There are different versions of the RAR archive file format.

So if the archive file creator is using a more up to date archiving utility that the one you are using to extract the file you downloaded then you will see a warning like the one you did.

The solution is to keep your archive extraction utility up to date, assuming that the the utility you are using actually supports the most recent version of the RAR archive file format. Personally I use an up to date version of 7Zip.

Reactions: AlexYagami1993

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
That's quite sad and a clear lack of professionalism, leaving this half finished version to the public
Even for someone doing this on his free time and for free (I hope).
- "I won't copy paste repeat of scene, and won't translate the things I don't like"...
I mean it is his translation so I get taking creative liberties and I don't want to criticize the guy for taking the time to translate a game for us to play for free in English, however leaving something unfinished because "you don't like the content" just feels wrong to me. just my 2 cents.

Reactions: errata and Stompai

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
every time I download from any downloadable link and then I extract from the corrupt file, I don't use any antivirus, is this just me or someone having the same problem in this game? :/
*I downloaded this game from Nopy*

FIRST OF ALL...Could this be your error?? If so... RENAME the folder where game.exe in is from: 女聖騎士エリス Ver1.12 to -> Holy lady knight elis ver1.12
error.PNG
If that doesn't fix your issue...the try the steps below!

I use and with Japanese games I do the following:
1. Set code page to Japanese (see picture below)
Schermopname (4)_LI.jpg
2. Extract to desired location
3. Run the game with a Japanese Locale ( ) (see picture below)
Screenshot (5)_LI.jpg

That's how I do it and this game runs perfectly fine!

TIP TIP - EXTRA STEP - Make the Game Window LARGE but still Windowed (not full screen):
4. Resize the small game window to a larger size with
4.1. Open SWRU
4.2. Drag the icon I encircled below to on top of your running game
4.3. Change in SWRU the width & height (try double whatever it shows you at first, I.E. for this game -> width: 1292, height: 1018)
SWRU.PNG

Last edited:

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
Can I also expose the MC (Holy knight Elis) also during the day? So, I want to take a part of her armor/cloth of during the day.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Can I also expose the MC (Holy knight Elis) also during the day? So, I want to take a part of her armor/cloth of during the day.
At 100 Nasty(can't use skills), still can't expose in the day. And remember to always SAVE, there is a bug where if you got your armor to expose her boobs and want to go back to castle you will get a

Script line133: NoMethodError
private method 'select' called for nil:NilClass

So only way is to go back town first but after that DO NOT go to castle as it still got the error. So when back in town, leave town again to remove soldiers/medic and then you can go back to castle.

BTW, i don't know if after boobs expose when in dungeon is the last nude armor look or not, as its VERY HARD due to BAD RNG to get mobs to damage your armor.

Reactions: sgtsnicker

flytothemoon

Feb 21, 2018
I wish someone else pick the left untranslated from this game.. The translator can also ask someone else to help him/her to do the untranslated part that he/she can not do because of some reasons that already mention at forum.. Before release it to public.. Just another 2 cents..

May 21, 2017
*I downloaded this game from Nopy*

FIRST OF ALL...Could this be your error?? If so... RENAME the folder where game.exe in is from: 女聖騎士エリス Ver1.12 to -> Holy lady knight elis ver1.12
View attachment 444556
If that doesn't fix your issue...the try the steps below!

I use and with Japanese games I do the following:
1. Set code page to Japanese (see picture below)
View attachment 444544
2. Extract to desired location
3. Run the game with a Japanese Locale ( ) (see picture below)
View attachment 444554

That's how I do it and this game runs perfectly fine!

TIP TIP - EXTRA STEP - Make the Game Window LARGE but still Windowed (not full screen):
4. Resize the small game window to a larger size with
4.1. Open SWRU
4.2. Drag the icon I encircled below to on top of your running game
4.3. Change in SWRU the width & height (try double whatever it shows you at first, I.E. for this game -> width: 1292, height: 1018)
View attachment 444536

Hi, how are you!? I did everything that you explained to me there, the error does not happen anymore, but the game does not open, nothing happens when I click to start the emulator or normal...

Sorry for my english, I'm not very good at it lol!

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I wish someone else pick the left untranslated from this game.. The translator can also ask someone else to help him/her to do the untranslated part that he/she can not do because of some reasons that already mention at forum.. Before release it to public.. Just another 2 cents..
From what i read it is not that he can't translate the rest. he chose not to because he doesn't like NTR and the rest are repeated H scenes so he didn't want to take the time to do them. Depending on how much is left it probably wouldn't be a huge undertaking to finish the translation for this game, however me personally I wouldn't finish the translation unless I got the original author's express permission since it is his work.

flytothemoon

Feb 21, 2018
From what i read it is not that he can't translate the rest. he chose not to because he doesn't like NTR and the rest are repeated H scenes so he didn't want to take the time to do them. Depending on how much is left it probably wouldn't be a huge undertaking to finish the translation for this game, however me personally I wouldn't finish the translation unless I got the original author's express permission since it is his work.
Yes.. That's what i mean since he can't do it because he doesn't like NTR and not bother enough to translate the repeated H scenes..
Hemm.. True.. Want me to ask him at forum or you can ask him directly if want to continue his works.. I mean he should be happy (I hope so) that you finish his works of doing translation..

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yes.. That's what i mean since he can't do it because he doesn't like NTR and not bother enough to translate the repeated H scenes..
Hemm.. True.. Want me to ask him at forum or you can ask him directly if want to continue his works.. I mean he should be happy (I hope so) that you finish his works of doing translation..
I am taking a minor break from translating right now, and when I come back I already have a project I have set my sights on. With that being said if he did have no problem with someone finishing it and the workload was small like say something I could finish in an afternoon yeah sure I guess I could finish it.

EDIT: Out of curiosity I decided to take a look under the hood of the translation (I was curious how editing .json files that someone already translated in Translator ++ would look). And it doesn't look like that much work to me. It might be worth taking a few days to finish it up. Just like I said I would need the author's permission.

I reached out to ask on the thread you provided on ULMF. if he is okay with it I will consider finishing the last 5 percent barring there is nothing annoying about translating it.

Last edited:

flytothemoon

Feb 21, 2018
I am taking a minor break from translating right now, and when I come back I already have a project I have set my sights on. With that being said if he did have no problem with someone finishing it and the workload was small like say something I could finish in an afternoon yeah sure I guess I could finish it.

EDIT: Out of curiosity I decided to take a look under the hood of the translation (I was curious how editing .json files that someone already translated in Translator ++ would look). And it doesn't look like that much work to me. It might be worth taking a few days to finish it up. Just like I said I would need the author's permission.

I reached out to ask on the thread you provided on ULMF. if he is okay with it I will consider finishing the last 5 percent barring there is nothing annoying about translating it.
I see..What kind of project title in your list..? :unsure:

Woah.. Really..? Then I better wait the news from you.. I hope he don't mind about it..:)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I see..What kind of project title in your list..? :unsure:

Woah.. Really..? Then I better wait the news from you.. I hope he don't mind about it..:)
I mostly have been translating smaller sized games to get better at it. I recently released my translation of Part time exhibition girl. Other than that I have the rest in my signature. I am open to suggestions on games to translate, however I don't want to get this thread off topic talking about myself and my translations. I am still new and the quality is mediocre at best but I learned alot from my first translation and hopefully I can do a good job on finishing this if the author is cool with it.

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
I got a freeze or so Long loading time it seemed to me it's dead, when i go expose at nasty 30, nude and soldier grabs boobs and then it's freeze/loading forever. hint? happened twice allready and im kinda getting sad now.

EDIT: im getting freezes whenever i go exposure and get caught by civilianz or soldiers, when they grab ass or boobs i get freeze....help?!?

Last edited:

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Pretty old H.H Works game, his 3rd "work" if I'm not wrong , I'm actually waiting for his next one Flash Cycling 2
Welp, didn't know that was in the works. Any ETA? I'm interested to see how it'll expand on the original.

Hopefully it will be picked up for an official translation this time around.

Reactions: Stompai
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote