leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Damn, this must be the fastest game i have noped in history, i wonder whats the obsession new rpgm games have with all this damn complex system just to see some shitty drawn images, its a such rpgm games peaked with Ideology in Friction

Klaas Reyms

Sep 28, 2018
Damn, this must be the fastest game i have noped in history, i wonder whats the obsession new rpgm games have with all this damn complex system just to see some shitty drawn images, its a such rpgm games peaked with Ideology in Friction
It is not new, if you would have read the Comments you would have known that, their more actual Games are way better.

YuushaNi

Dec 12, 2018
Anyone know how to leave town? It keeps telling me that I have no reason to, also how to get into that place in the back alley where you need a membership?

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Anyone know how to leave town? It keeps telling me that I have no reason to, also how to get into that place in the back alley where you need a membership?
You gotta get quests from the folk in the tutorial and to leave you gotta press "a".

Also the membership place requires you to have 50ish nasty and talk to the investigator in the room with the dude with the bandit quests.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Translation is coming along fine so far. I noticed that most of the common events weren't translated which in most games is the bulk of the events and the biggest file. So its taking a bit longer to complete then I liked. good news is this game only has like 600 of them! ( by contrast my last translation had 3500) I am taking my time on it so I am hoping I finish it today but I might not since sitting for hours and translating 600 text blocks isn't how I like to spend my Fridays and I want to keep my quality standards higher. Expect it finished by next week.
I am delaying the translation completion. I have real life problems I need to deal with first. I can't give anyone a timeframe on when I will be done now. I am sorry, I will get it done. I just need to sort through some problems first.

Reactions: errata

syxyeijjek

Dec 27, 2018
I would like to share the walk-through that I found for this game:

Even though it is in Japanese, with Google Translate, it's understandable.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Haha, that's not new, that game was released about 5 years ago and made by a lone guy, probably in his room. Not really fair to compare it to a full studio like OneOne1.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delays but I finished translating the remaining files for the game. All scenes should be translated. I haven't the ability to test them properly so if you encounter ANY issues after adding my files please let me know so I can check it out and get it fixed ASAP.

To add the file take the data folder within and overwrite all files with your existing files.

Edit: new patch uploaded

Last edited:

Soapert

Nov 26, 2017
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delays but I finished translating the remaining files for the game. All scenes should be translated. I haven't the ability to test them properly so if you encounter ANY issues after adding my files please let me know so I can check it out and get it fixed ASAP.

To add the file take the data folder within and overwrite all files with your existing files.

Thank you very much!

flytothemoon

Feb 21, 2018
Hello everyone,

Woah.... I've been busy with my project, I totally forget about this.
Thank you mate for the translation, I will check it at weekends... Really annoyed when project deadline so close but have tons of things need to do..... Will surely report to you when I encounter some problems.
Once again Thank you ;)(y)

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Welp, didn't know that was in the works. Any ETA? I'm interested to see how it'll expand on the original.

Hopefully it will be picked up for an official translation this time around.
Got some news about ETA for the new game, should be released by the end of December.
The game is also available to play online in Open Beta trial version with a couple events (interesting feature for rpgm to play directly in browser) but it's in Japanese.
Can find it by clicking on the pictures on right side

Reactions: PaleDrake

Shadical

Apr 15, 2019
Got some news about ETA for the new game, should be released by the end of December.
The game is also available to play online in Open Beta trial version with a couple events (interesting feature for rpgm to play directly in browser) but it's in Japanese.
Can find it by clicking on the pictures on right side
thanks, I wouldn't have known about it otherwise

Reactions: Stompai

Kevseymr

Feb 5, 2020
Would anyone kindly prrovide me how to all unlock the endings
i only got 2
1 where you lost to the bandit lord
the other is where you did all the trials (beat all levels)

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
TIP TIP - EXTRA STEP - Make the Game Window LARGE but still Windowed (not full screen):
4. Resize the small game window to a larger size with
4.1. Open SWRU
4.2. Drag the icon I encircled below to on top of your running game
4.3. Change in SWRU the width & height (try double whatever it shows you at first, I.E. for this game -> width: 1292, height: 1018)
View attachment 444536
You are better off using Sizer. http://www.brianapps.net/sizer4/
Start program, and focus any window you want to resize (in this case the game) push Control+Winkey+Z to see a menu for resizes. For VX ACE you will want to stay 4:3 ratio.

Problem with playing in windowed mode is that you lose the edge softening (a plus for some people), I didn't find a way yet to play in windowed with a soft filter. And yes I tried Fullscreen++ script

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You are better off using Sizer. http://www.brianapps.net/sizer4/
Start program, and focus any window you want to resize (in this case the game) push Control+Winkey+Z to see a menu for resizes. For VX ACE you will want to stay 4:3 ratio.

Problem with playing in windowed mode is that you lose the edge softening (a plus for some people), I didn't find a way yet to play in windowed with a soft filter. And yes I tried Fullscreen++ script
Thinks I been using a really old app resizer that just makes the window drag resizable but the only problem is that their is no way to make sure ratio is kept except by very carefully dragging diagonal. This is not quite that easy but you can set specific Window Size which means that I can make sure to keep the aspect ratio.

But if you want to know where to get it you can download it from . It runs in system tray and automatically makes any windows resizable by default like any other window.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote